PDA

View Full Version : Region IV (NORTH) GOTW: Wimberley at Canyon Lake

lbjacj
10-08-2011, 03:28 PM
This will most likely decide the 26-3A district championship.The Hawks and RB Zach Crenshaw are have an outstanding year.The Texans will have to play much better than they did against Bandera to win. Should be a great game!
Here's a recap of the Hawks win over Navarro...
http://hilltopnewspaper.com/2011/10/hawks-electrify-the-panthers-41-26/#more-1660

ogg
10-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Dennis should be back for this game.

Manso/V8
10-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Dennis should be back for this game.

I thought he was already back from the foot injury. Is it still bothering him?
I hope he can come back at full strength soon.

banderafan
10-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Wow! How did Navarro lose this game by 15pts? They have almost 100yds more offense,no turnovers, fewer penalties, more first downs, and fewer punts. Somethings not right about the time of posession.

Team Stats Hawks Panthers
Total Yards 402 496
First Downs 20 23
Rushes/Yards 39/303 55/411
Comp/Att/Int 5/10/0 8/14/0
Passing Yards 99 85
Punts/Ave 2/44.5 1/1.0
Fumbles/Lost 2/2 0/0
Penalties-Yds 9-80 6-45
Time of Possession 22:00 38:00

Gone Fishing
10-09-2011, 12:09 AM
Wow! How did Navarro lose this game by 15pts? They have almost 100yds more offense,no turnovers, fewer penalties, more first downs, and fewer punts. Somethings not right about the time of posession.

Team Stats Hawks Panthers
Total Yards 402 496
First Downs 20 23
Rushes/Yards 39/303 55/411
Comp/Att/Int 5/10/0 8/14/0
Passing Yards 99 85
Punts/Ave 2/44.5 1/1.0
Fumbles/Lost 2/2 0/0
Penalties-Yds 9-80 6-45
Time of Possession 22:00 38:00

Was with a friend of mine tonight that is from Navarro. Said many of their players go both ways this year vs last year and they just got worn down by the 4th quarter and could not stop them. That makes these numbers make a little more sense on how could they lose by that much.

wimbo_pro
10-09-2011, 02:39 AM
I will be able to make this one! We have forged a good rivalry with our neighbors of Canyon Lake...it's the Devil's Backbone Classic!! I figure CL will soon go to 4A, so this might be the last time we play them in the 3A classification. I am sure we will still schedule them in our pre-district....at least I hope so. If we were not to make it all the way, the only other team I would want to do it would be CL. Good people.

Tiger Dad
10-09-2011, 07:26 AM
I will be able to make this one! We have forged a good rivalry with our neighbors of Canyon Lake...it's the Devil's Backbone Classic!! I figure CL will soon go to 4A, so this might be the last time we play them in the 3A classification. I am sure we will still schedule them in our pre-district....at least I hope so. If we were not to make it all the way, the only other team I would want to do it would be CL. Good people.

I knew you all had ties to the devil.

Sportshack
10-09-2011, 08:25 AM
Hard to figure this game. WHS' passing attack has been off last 2 weeks or at least more sloppy looking. Running game also. However, WHS flat for Bandera and they tend to bounce back hard after such performances. I also like the match up of WHS defense v CL ground game. I believe that CL will have to pass to be successful. However, CL certainly has some impressive games running ball. Anytime featured back can gain near 300 yds in a game that is something special and I know they have done that at least twice. If they can run on WHS front 7, that will speak volumes about their O-line. Not yet sold on CL defense so we will see. Brady Lambert needs to have a big game. If WHS offense clicking they will be tough to beat.

I heard that Dennis will be cleared on Wednesday and will not play. We will see. Should be playoff atmosphere and WHS fans will need to arrive early as seating will go fast.

Gone Fishing
10-09-2011, 11:38 AM

Great job wimbo, I was just thinking about what to call the CL- Wimberley rivalry that has been brewing and will be there for many years to come. I too hope they always play. The Dripping game is a pretty good rivalry (battle of RR 12) but this one could even be better. The "DBC" (Devil's Backbone Classic) is a great name for this. Everyone knows to keep two hands on the wheel going through there.

For TD, if you havent gone through Devils backbone, its a beautiful short stretch of highway 32 between Wimberley (junction) and where the New CL high was built. It is up on top of tall tall hills and you can see out across the whole Wimberley Valley and the beauty of the Wimberley Hill country. The road is full of S turns and is dangerous if going too fast for sure, hence called the devils backbone as for back as I can remember. Also there has been a old beer joint called DB and was the only place for decades to get beer because Wimberley was dry till about 10 years ago or so. The county line is up there too. There is a roadside park you can stop and look out too.

Tejastrue
10-09-2011, 03:48 PM

:flaming::evillol:

Tejastrue
10-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Was with a friend of mine tonight that is from Navarro. Said many of their players go both ways this year vs last year and they just got worn down by the 4th quarter and could not stop them. That makes these numbers make a little more sense on how could they lose by that much.

This article confirms what you said GF...

http://seguingazette.com/sports/article_49f2c4d4-f1ec-11e0-8a20-001cc4c002e0.html

Tejastrue
10-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Hard to figure this game. WHS' passing attack has been off last 2 weeks or at least more sloppy looking. Running game also. However, WHS flat for Bandera and they tend to bounce back hard after such performances. I also like the match up of WHS defense v CL ground game. I believe that CL will have to pass to be successful. However, CL certainly has some impressive games running ball. Anytime featured back can gain near 300 yds in a game that is something special and I know they have done that at least twice. If they can run on WHS front 7, that will speak volumes about their O-line. Not yet sold on CL defense so we will see. Brady Lambert needs to have a big game. If WHS offense clicking they will be tough to beat.

I heard that Dennis will be cleared on Wednesday and will not play. We will see. Should be playoff atmosphere and WHS fans will need to arrive early as seating will go fast.

I'd like to see Trinity Wilson have a break out game. All the accolades are going to CL's Henshaw (very well deserved) but TW has not had the big game he's very capable of. It's been hard to get a rhythm on offense when we played two games and off a week then play two games and off another week. We have not put together a complete game on either side of the ball...sure would like to see that on Friday. This is the kind of game the fans on both sides appreciate and look forward to...kinda like the Sealy game only less than 20 minutes away...:clap:..Very much looking foward to kick-off...

Just a note: CL does have a passing game and can hurt you in a hurry if all the focus is on their stud RB.

Hey clhsdad and clhawk, maybe you guys can recruit a few more CL supporters to join in the conversation this week...:clap:

trojandad
10-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Great job wimbo, I was just thinking about what to call the CL- Wimberley rivalry that has been brewing and will be there for many years to come. I too hope they always play. The Dripping game is a pretty good rivalry (battle of RR 12) but this one could even be better. The "DBC" (Devil's Backbone Classic) is a great name for this. Everyone knows to keep two hands on the wheel going through there.

For TD, if you havent gone through Devils backbone, its a beautiful short stretch of highway 32 between Wimberley (junction) and where the New CL high was built. It is up on top of tall tall hills and you can see out across the whole Wimberley Valley and the beauty of the Wimberley Hill country. The road is full of S turns and is dangerous if going too fast for sure, hence called the devils backbone as for back as I can remember. Also there has been a old beer joint called DB and was the only place for decades to get beer because Wimberley was dry till about 10 years ago or so. The county line is up there too. There is a roadside park you can stop and look out too.

ah yes, the old liquor store by the county line....we all have those, right?!?!

g2 went to our liquor store next to lake livingston dam...THE DAM LIQUOR STORE....our chamber of commerce (just to show you how little industry we have going on, proclaims it as THE BEST LIQUOR STORE BY A DAM SITE....:crazy:

Tejastrue
10-09-2011, 10:02 PM
ah yes, the old liquor store by the county line....we all have those, right?!?!

g2 went to our liquor store next to lake livingston dam...THE DAM LIQUOR STORE....our chamber of commerce (just to show you how little industry we have going on, proclaims it as THE BEST LIQUOR STORE BY A DAM SITE....:crazy:

So tell me TD...do they sell postcards with a picture and that quote, cuz I want one...:wave:

trojandad
10-09-2011, 10:22 PM
So tell me TD...do they sell postcards with a picture and that quote, cuz I want one...:wave:

i know they used to....its been ages since ive been INSIDE there, i pass the outside of it all the time going to livingston (thats my story and im stickin to it)....but ill tell you what, ill be glad to stop by there next week and see if they still have them, or snap you a picture of it myself....(ask g2, from what he told me, he might be a stock holder there during his trip down.....he enjoyed his visit so much he later got caught outside his room in his scivvies)....:ack!:

Tejastrue
10-09-2011, 10:39 PM
i know they used to....its been ages since ive been INSIDE there, i pass the outside of it all the time going to livingston (thats my story and im stickin to it)....but ill tell you what, ill be glad to stop by there next week and see if they still have them, or snap you a picture of it myself....(ask g2, from what he told me, he might be a stock holder there during his trip down.....he enjoyed his visit so much he later got caught outside his room in his scivvies)....:ack!:

Too funny...that sounds like the way to go though...asking G2...from the sound of it, he probably has a few complimentary gift baskets with postcards included...if not I'm sure he would give them a courtesy call and have them send me one postmarked and all..:thumbsup:

sTxforlife
10-09-2011, 10:57 PM
Really wish Sealy's off week was this week, i would love to watch this game

Tejastrue
10-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Really wish Sealy's off week was this week, i would love to watch this game

You know you are always welcome here sTx... but I have to ask...do you have a favorite in this one or do you hate us both..:D:D

trojandad
10-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Too funny...that sounds like the way to go though...asking G2...from the sound of it, he probably has a few complimentary gift baskets with postcards included...if not I'm sure he would give them a courtesy call and have them send me one postmarked and all..:thumbsup:

anything i can do to help....but yea, from the sound of it, they adopted him...at floridas, too (the rib restaurant)...i loved the exchange between him and my 10 yr old daughter in the stands after she overheard us talking about him going to floridas for dinner...

"you went to floridas?"
"sure did"
"theyre good, arent they?"
"very good"
"portions are big, too, huh?"
"yes ma'am"
"we always have leftovers"
"i did, too"
"any chance that you...."
"THEYRE ALL BACK IN MY ROOM!!!!!"

silence....

(my daughter)..when your ready to go, daddy, i am, too"....

thanks for screwing up my 1st qtr, g2, i woulda paid you!!!

roflllllllll

clhsdad
10-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Should be a good game I think we can put some points on the board, the key will be if our defense can slow the Texan's offense and prevent the big plays.

CLHawk
10-10-2011, 12:46 PM
I haven't seen Wimberley play this year, but if their passing game is as good as everyone says, CL could have a rough time. The score of the CL Navarro game doesn't reflect how close the game was in my opinion. I also agree Navarro looked more tired in the 4th qtr compared to CL. Well named! Devil's Backbone Classic! Looking forward to a great night of football with our neighbors!

Tejastrue
10-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Should be a good game I think we can put some points on the board, the key will be if our defense can slow the Texan's offense and prevent the big plays.

Care to guesstimate how many points clhsdad? :stirpot:

clhsdad
10-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Care to guesstimate how many points clhsdad? :stirpot:

Being it is on our home turf I think we can be good for 31 but doubt if that will be enough. However I do think their is more pressure on the Texans to have a breakout game than for CL. Texans need a strong showing to prove they are the elite team of this region. If the Hawks can just play well and keep it close we will still gain respect.

Manso/V8
10-10-2011, 09:43 PM
Being it is on our home turf I think we can be good for 31 but doubt if that will be enough. However I do think their is more pressure on the Texans to have a breakout game than for CL. Texans need a strong showing to prove they are the elite team of this region. If the Hawks can just play well and keep it close we will still gain respect.

Ye of little faith clhsdad? Or holding your cards close to your chest? Maybe their thoughts were clouded by pre/post game emotion and chiding by the Wimberley fanatics, but some Sealy posters clearly stated that they thought Canyon Lake was a better team than Wimberley......and who better to judge than someone that has played both teams? On top of that, this is the "Devil's Backbone Classic", a rivalry game, the kind of game that can cause even highly ranked teams to make mistakes........so call it even going in, anything can happen.

Senor TejasTrue, with all due respect, I would like to formally apologize in advance for butting in.

ogg
10-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Curious, the Texans would have to prove they’re an elite team to whom?

Tiger Dad
10-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Curious, the Texans would have to prove they’re an elite team to whom? Already getting your panties in a wad. lol

HSFB
10-10-2011, 10:24 PM

Ye of little faith clhsdad? Or holding your cards close to your chest? Maybe their thoughts were clouded by pre/post game emotion and chiding by the Wimberley fanatics, but some Sealy posters clearly stated that they thought Canyon Lake was a better team than Wimberley......and who better to judge than someone that has played both teams? On top of that, this is the "Devil's Backbone Classic", a rivalry game, the kind of game that can cause even highly ranked teams to make mistakes........so call it even going in, anything can happen.

Senor TejasTrue, with all due respect, I would like to formally apologize in advance for butting in.

Serenity now...serenity now....serenity now....

Tejastrue
10-10-2011, 10:38 PM

Apology accepted M/V8, it is just your nature...it is perfectly clear that the Sealy posters and others (that of course includes you) would love nothing more than for CL to hang a loss on us however I would be doing my Texans a disservice if I didn't believe we'll come away from Hawk stadium with a win no matter how we get it... by air, by ground, by stopping a two point conversion....you get the picture...you know we are over-rated as it is so if we barely eek out a win we'll be criticized for that...it's a no win situation...this game does not make or break our season but I am looking forward to seeing just how we handle the environment and how we match up with the caliber of team that Canyon Lake has...

Tejastrue
10-10-2011, 10:53 PM

Appreciate your honesty clhsdad.. I don't believe you guys have to gain any respect... you have it...at least from the Texans, most Wimberley folk, and the Sealy people as well, though I'm not trying to speak for them...a strong showing to me would be a Texans' win...however we get it...you know the bottom line is to get the W and move on, continue to improve week to week.

IMHO: I don't believe you guys will put 30+ points on us....but if it does come down to a shootout.. we've been known to handle a few of those...

clhsdad
10-11-2011, 07:44 AM
Curious, the Texans would have to prove they’re an elite team to whom?

No doubt you are "ONE" of the best teams in the region. Many do no believe the Texans are "THE" best in this region.

ogg
10-11-2011, 07:48 AM
Already getting your panties in a wad. lol

Nope. Really just wanted to know. IMPO enough games have now been played to conclude who the top 5 teams are in each of the four regions.

Tejastrue
10-11-2011, 08:25 AM
Canyon Lake perspective on the game:

http://hilltopnewspaper.com/2011/10/pregame-wimberley-canyon-lake/#more-1721

trojandad
10-11-2011, 08:26 AM
No doubt you are "ONE" of the best teams in the region. Many do no believe the Texans are "THE" best in this region.

ive been one of the biggest ones out here saying i believe wimberley has more holes than last year, but even with that, if theyre not the best in the region, who is? i dont see one better yet...suggestions, please...

btw, who can root against lambert? i wish i had 10 of him on my team...the best qbs have a lb mentality IMO....

Tejastrue
10-11-2011, 12:23 PM
A bit of coverage from the Austin American Statesman. It starts about the middle of the page ...

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/varsitynews/entries/2011/10/11/_did_you_know_2.html?cxntfid=blogs_varsity_news

Sportshack
10-11-2011, 01:29 PM
WHS offense gets their points. The O-line of CL v defensive front of WHS seems like pivotal aspect of game. It will be a great test for Texans as I like O-line from CL. I like the defensive front for the Texans as well. I think it will be a tight game.

OldNavy
10-11-2011, 03:24 PM
I am guessing Wimberley by two TDs.

Tejastrue
10-11-2011, 05:50 PM
:stirpot: I think the final score will be very similar to last year with the Texans winning again. Call me :crazy:.... but as my signature states....

gambler1606
10-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Points of Interest!! Wimberly waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy over the top rated!!! Henshaw< the real deal, the guy is a POWERHOUSE on two feet. Henshaw goes for atleast 250 against that Defence. CL 28 Wimberly 17

lbjacj
10-11-2011, 08:57 PM
I think with the Hawks running the ball a lot this may be like the Liberty Hill/Texans games in the past. Something like 21-14 or 28-21 Wimberley.

Tejastrue
10-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Points of Interest!! Wimberly waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy over the top rated!!! Henshaw< the real deal, the guy is a POWERHOUSE on two feet. Henshaw goes for atleast 250 against that Defence. CL 28 Wimberly 17

Gettin a little ahead of yourself huh gambler....with that location....are you a Canyon Lake fan or are you trollin.....

banderafan
10-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Im curious.....before the Canyon Lake HS was built, would some of their students have gone to Wimberley or some other school district?

banderafan
10-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Oh yeah, Wimberley wins this one by 14.

bulldog82
10-12-2011, 08:30 AM
ive been one of the biggest ones out here saying i believe wimberley has more holes than last year, but even with that, if theyre not the best in the region, who is? i dont see one better yet...suggestions, please...

btw, who can root against lambert? i wish i had 10 of him on my team...the best qbs have a lb mentality IMO....

Hondo Not saying they are the best, but they were more impressing than WHS. Not sure how they look now with Rosenbaum out , but they are still winning. Another is Devine Saddler runs like Smith, follows blockers well. Also their line blocks and gets down field. Have'nt looked at brackets but I think one of these will run into WHS in playoffs. Others might include Ingleside, Sinton, Sweeny, plenty of capable teams out there, just don't have spotlight on them.

bulldog82
10-12-2011, 08:34 AM
Im curious.....before the Canyon Lake HS was built, would some of their students have gone to Wimberley or some other school district?

I had asked a radio guy at a baseball game once, and he said they got the majority of their kids from Smithson Valley and few from New Braunfels

clhsdad
10-12-2011, 09:24 AM
I think with the Hawks running the ball a lot this may be like the Liberty Hill/Texans games in the past. Something like 21-14 or 28-21 Wimberley.

If your defense keys on Henshaw and I am sure they will Hawks are more than capable of playing a passing game.

SHSBulldog00
10-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Going with Wimberley until they lose.

Tejastrue
10-12-2011, 01:24 PM
If your defense keys on Henshaw and I am sure they will Hawks are more than capable of playing a passing game.
:iagree: clhsdad....you guys have proven that....

gold_33
10-12-2011, 02:39 PM
If we come out flat and let CL get the momentum in front of their home crowd then we could be in trouble. I dont see Nelms letting that happen though two weeks in a row and I think coming off the bye and looking ahead to this game made us come out flat last week, this week we will get after them from the start. CL plays into our favor IMO because stopping the run is our defense's strength, so far. If we let them control the game with the run and keep our offense off the field then we will be in trouble, I dont think they can stop our O but if we dont stop Henshaw then its gonna be a shootout. Should be a good game, both of us have played almost the same teams so far with comparable outcomes.

Sportshack
10-12-2011, 05:02 PM

Henshaw is a really good 3A running back...I like his style. However, Texans present a very quick and athletic front 7 to match up against CL mobile offense line. We will see if Texans athleticism makes a difference. Probably the best linebackers CL has seen by far. Of course mobile offensive line of Cl might negate some of that quickness....we will seeeeeee!!! The gambler is counting a lot of chickens...before they have hatched... yee haw!!!!

Sportshack
10-12-2011, 05:07 PM

The Hawks could pass in the past for sure. Did not look good in passing game against Sealy. However, that was awhile back now. If CL passes well in game then it could be real shootout.

clhsdad
10-12-2011, 05:50 PM
The Hawks could pass in the past for sure. Did not look good in passing game against Sealy. However, that was awhile back now. If CL passes well in game then it could be real shootout.

Didn'nt have to Henshaw averaged 8 yards a pop no sense changing what was working. Passing game is defintely not what it used to be but good enough to keep the defense honest.

Manso/V8
10-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Apology accepted M/V8, it is just your nature...it is perfectly clear that the Sealy posters and others (that of course includes you) would love nothing more than for CL to hang a loss on us however I would be doing my Texans a disservice if I didn't believe we'll come away from Hawk stadium with a win no matter how we get it... by air, by ground, by stopping a two point conversion....you get the picture...you know we are over-rated as it is so if we barely eek out a win we'll be criticized for that...it's a no win situation...this game does not make or break our season but I am looking forward to seeing just how we handle the environment and how we match up with the caliber of team that Canyon Lake has...

Senor TejasVerdadero.....

I admit that I was pulling for Sealy in your game with them, chalk that up to regionalism.
Now that yall are past Sealy, I don't want to see WHS lose. I enjoy watching your undefeated run from afar, and why would I want that to end?
Yall are usually pretty honest and humble.....especially for a team that had such success last year and so far this year.
Obviously Wimberley has a good program and great community support, kind of like the Katy of 3A.
From what I have read about CL, maybe it isn't that WHS is over-rated, perhaps CL is under-rated. They are tied at 20 in the AP poll this week.
I do think Wimberley takes this one by 7. If the score is that close, how it would impact the rankings for both teams?

Maybe one of yall can post a photo of the hilltop stadium, or a view of the canyon, it sounds cool.
I think I'm gonna wander down to Sealy and scout the Tigers.

Good luck to both schools, and here is to an injury free game.

gambler1606
10-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Gettin a little ahead of yourself huh gambler....with that location....are you a Canyon Lake fan or are you trollin..... Tejas I like ruffling the feathers of Wimberly fans a little. I like ya'll cause every one of you bleed red, white and blue and really support your team. I'm a High School football fan and I'm gonna root for that power house of a team this year, THE MIGHTY BROOKSHIRE FALCONS. I might be the only one rooting for them, but I'm true to my oath.

LionFan72
10-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Wimberly should win this by 17, pulling for a Wimberly-Coldspring rematch this year! should be for a state championship!

Tejastrue
10-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Good interview with Canyon Lake's coach Monzingo....

http://hilltopnewspaper.com/2011/10/coaches-corner-canyon-lakes-matt-monzingo-3/

Tejastrue
10-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Senor TejasVerdadero.....

I admit that I was pulling for Sealy in your game with them, chalk that up to regionalism.
Now that yall are past Sealy, I don't want to see WHS lose. I enjoy watching your undefeated run from afar, and why would I want that to end?
Yall are usually pretty honest and humble.....especially for a team that had such success last year and so far this year.
Obviously Wimberley has a good program and great community support, kind of like the Katy of 3A.
From what I have read about CL, maybe it isn't that WHS is over-rated, perhaps CL is under-rated. They are tied at 20 in the AP poll this week.
I do think Wimberley takes this one by 7. If the score is that close, how it would impact the rankings for both teams?

Maybe one of yall can post a photo of the hilltop stadium, or a view of the canyon, it sounds cool.
I think I'm gonna wander down to Sealy and scout the Tigers.

Good luck to both schools, and here is to an injury free game.

:thinking: Okay Manso, you just might have me thinking you're a good guy... I think we are rated a bit high but definitely in the mix. As you know Canyon Lake is just into their 4th year but you would not know that by the team they've put together in such a short time and I do believe they are way under-rated.....I hope we can keep the streak going and I feel very good about our chances this Friday...that being with the utmost respect for CL...I do feel this game is so much bigger for them (to win) than for us either way... The great thing is we have playoffs and not BCS type ratings, when you come down to it, the Polls mean jack squat...but they are fun to :stirpot:conversations... Be safe...

Tejastrue
10-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Tejas I like ruffling the feathers of Wimberly fans a little. I like ya'll cause every one of you bleed red, white and blue and really support your team. I'm a High School football fan and I'm gonna root for that power house of a team this year, THE MIGHTY BROOKSHIRE FALCONS. I might be the only one rooting for them, but I'm true to my oath.

I have to say I was tempted to respond in haste but...not knowing the origin of the instigator it appears it was definitely the wise thing to do...in other words...Don't Feed The Trolls!!!

Stay true to your oath Gambler...:thumbsup:

clhsdad
10-12-2011, 10:08 PM
If Canyon Lake is going to win I think we have to contain Lambert if he has a big game running or passing we are going to be in for a rough night. This is a big task and he worries me the most his ability to make a lot out of nothing.

Tejastrue
10-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Good article on CL's Henshaw...

http://www.statesman.com/sports/highschool/canyon-lake-running-back-henshaw-has-a-style-1910833.html

HSFB
10-13-2011, 12:26 AM
“This is the best Offensive Line by far I have ever seen and that includes (Pflugerville) Connally,” Matt Monzingo boasted. (The previous team Monzingo coached)

Well considering that this is the best OL that Manzingo has ever coached and that includes the 5A level and the fact that Henshaw has rushed for 1,224 yards and 16 touchdowns in just 6 games and all the predictions of Henshaw tearing through the D for 200+ yrds, etc..... & things are not looking too good for the Texan Defense.

I sure hope that someone is giving the boys on the Wimberley D fair warning that most everyone thinks that this is one offense that will clearly roll them and they are facing certain disaster......I sure do hope that message is getting to them for their own welfare and safety. In fact, the Wimberley Football fan community in general should give the boys a warning every time they see a player this week and reinforce how they will not be able to stop the CL O/Henshaw and to look-out as there is a beating a comin......looking out for the general welfare and safety of our young men is just the right thing to do.

So I will do my part in giving them all a heads-up on the absolute impossibility of stopping the Canyon Lake offense lead by that powerful OL and Henshaw. In fact, I relayed that message to two young men from the Wimberley D that I ran across this evening and they certainly took note of that warning….. and I expect others to do the same……as concerned community citizens, please do your part in spreading the word.

clhsdad
10-13-2011, 07:13 AM
“This is the best Offensive Line by far I have ever seen and that includes (Pflugerville) Connally,” Matt Monzingo boasted. (The previous team Monzingo coached)

Well considering that this is the best OL that Manzingo has ever coached and that includes the 5A level and the fact that Henshaw has rushed for 1,224 yards and 16 touchdowns in just 6 games and all the predictions of Henshaw tearing through the D for 200+ yrds, etc..... & things are not looking too good for the Texan Defense.

I sure hope that someone is giving the boys on the Wimberley D fair warning that most everyone thinks that this is one offense that will clearly roll them and they are facing certain disaster......I sure do hope that message is getting to them for their own welfare and safety. In fact, the Wimberley Football fan community in general should give the boys a warning every time they see a player this week and reinforce how they will not be able to stop the CL O/Henshaw and to look-out as there is a beating a comin......looking out for the general welfare and safety of our young men is just the right thing to do.

So I will do my part in giving them all a heads-up on the absolute impossibility of stopping the Canyon Lake offense lead by that powerful OL and Henshaw. In fact, I relayed that message to two young men from the Wimberley D that I ran across this evening and they certainly took note of that warning….. and I expect others to do the same……as concerned community citizens, please do your part in spreading the word.

Not sure where you get your info but I don't recall anyone saying Cl offense and Henshaw will roll your defense. If you are being sincere I apologize but your post certainly sounds tongue in cheek. If that is the case then go ahead take our OL and Henshaw lightly.

Most Texans poster have said all year long that CL will not be able to run against your defense. I guess we will find out soon.

garciap77
10-13-2011, 07:44 AM
Wimberley by 21!

ogg
10-13-2011, 12:02 PM

Wonder if CL's OL and Henshaw will enter the playing field normal like or will they have something special setup.

clhsdad
10-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Wonder if CL's OL and Henshaw will enter the playing field normal like or will they have something special setup.

Yea they will be riding white horses.

buff4ever
10-13-2011, 01:27 PM
It would surprise me greatly if Wimberley loses this game.

buff4ever
10-13-2011, 01:29 PM
By the way, this game shouldn't have made game of the week, should be 2 games of the week, oh well? :)

Manso/V8
10-13-2011, 02:19 PM
Yea they will be riding white horses.

hmmmm.......does CL stadium have grass or artificial turf?

Tejastrue
10-13-2011, 02:31 PM
Yea they will be riding white horses. Chariots would be nice...maybe a few hawks flying overhead....

Tejastrue
10-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Kinda fun to reflect back at one of last year's pre-game articles...what a difference a year makes and yet, maybe not so much....

http://www.sanmarcosrecord.com/sports/x1416239163/HS-Football-Texans-face-Canyon-Lake

Sportshack
10-13-2011, 09:33 PM
It should be a close game and there is no question that Canyon Lake has enough skins on the wall to beat Wimberley. i just cannot get a feel for the CL defense. LaVernia had an awful offensive showing against WHS but put up 23 or so points on CL. CL's offense was absolutely dominating the line of scrimmage and clock in Sealy game but still gave up 34 points. Of course Seals-jones is a handful. I just feel like Navarro is a bit down this year yet still put up 26 points. I am pulling hard for the Texans in this one but Canyon Lake is a good offensive team...period.

gold_33
10-13-2011, 11:41 PM
It should be a close game and there is no question that Canyon Lake has enough skins on the wall to beat Wimberley. i just cannot get a feel for the CL defense. LaVernia had an awful offensive showing against WHS but put up 23 or so points on CL. CL's offense was absolutely dominating the line of scrimmage and clock in Sealy game but still gave up 34 points. Of course Seals-jones is a handful. I just feel like Navarro is a bit down this year yet still put up 26 points. I am pulling hard for the Texans in this one but Canyon Lake is a good offensive team...period.

I agree, while their offense may get a few scores I dont think they can slow us down at all and that will be the deciding factor. I think we will be able to stop them more than they will be able to stop us but if we let them have long drives then turn around and score quick and not give our D a rest then we are gonna be worn down. We have to get some 3 and outs and control the clock with drives otherwise it'll turn into a shoot out. Gonna be a good one tomorrow in Canyon Lake.

regaleagle
10-14-2011, 03:49 AM
This has been a most entertaining thread. It really captured the spirit of what we call Friday Nite Lites in Texas high school football. With all the statistical data, the bantering and posturing, the interest levels of those with no dawg in the fight, and the short history of the two teams involved, I'm all fired-up and wish I could take a seat in the stadium to watch this battle of gladiators on the gridiron. Please do post an internet/ broadcast site for those of us that can't make it , but want to tune in. Good Luck to each school in this sporting challenge, and may the game be played with all the gusto and heart each team can muster, injury-free we pray.

clhsdad
10-14-2011, 06:46 AM
This has been a most entertaining thread. It really captured the spirit of what we call Friday Nite Lites in Texas high school football. With all the statistical data, the bantering and posturing, the interest levels of those with no dawg in the fight, and the short history of the two teams involved, I'm all fired-up and wish I could take a seat in the stadium to watch this battle of gladiators on the gridiron. Please do post an internet/ broadcast site for those of us that can't make it , but want to tune in. Good Luck to each school in this sporting challenge, and may the game be played with all the gusto and heart each team can muster, injury-free we
pray.

Thanks regaleagle for the positive comments. I know both sides appreciate it.

Tejastrue
10-14-2011, 07:26 AM
This has been a most entertaining thread. It really captured the spirit of what we call Friday Nite Lites in Texas high school football. With all the statistical data, the bantering and posturing, the interest levels of those with no dawg in the fight, and the short history of the two teams involved, I'm all fired-up and wish I could take a seat in the stadium to watch this battle of gladiators on the gridiron. Please do post an internet/ broadcast site for those of us that can't make it , but want to tune in. Good Luck to each school in this sporting challenge, and may the game be played with all the gusto and heart each team can muster, injury-free we pray.

www.kdrplive.org (http://www.kdrplive.org)

Game internet broadcast link http://www.wimberleyradio.com/

gold_33
10-14-2011, 07:30 AM

www.wimberleyradio.com

HSFB
10-14-2011, 07:48 AM
I agree, while their offense may get a few scores I dont think they can slow us down at all and that will be the deciding factor. I think we will be able to stop them more than they will be able to stop us but if we let them have long drives then turn around and score quick and not give our D a rest then we are gonna be worn down. We have to get some 3 and outs and control the clock with drives otherwise it'll turn into a shoot out. Gonna be a good one tomorrow in Canyon Lake.

....great observation. Wimberley will need to be much more consistent in sustaining drives in order to compete vs. the better teams and this is a team sport so there is shared responsibility but the OL has to improve. Just being agressive throughout the ENTIRE play and going hard until the whistle blows will go a loooooooonnnng way in helping overcome some of the challenges the OL is experiencing. It is really a mental state. Those who have the self disipline to sustain it throughout the game will often out-work a more talented opponent.

HSFB
10-14-2011, 08:29 AM
....great observation. Wimberley will need to be much more consistent in sustaining drives in order to compete vs. the better teams and this is a team sport so there is shared responsibility but the OL has to improve. Just being agressive throughout the ENTIRE play and going hard until the whistle blows will go a loooooooonnnng way in helping overcome some of the challenges the OL is experiencing. It is really a mental state. Those who have the self disipline to sustain it throughout the game will often out-work a more talented opponent.

........In addition, if the OL would just play with a high-level of aggressiveness from whistle to whistle the whole game then there would be a tremendous marked improvement and would carry a WOW factor. The coaches have reinforced this and have prepared them well but it is up to the players to execute. It is up to them to make a personal commitment to each other to play with chip-on-their-shoulder intensity and once/if they figure this out then you will see a complete transformation.

A leader or two on that OL needs to step-up and demand it. Preferably a Senior as they should naturally assume that role but it certainly does not have to be a Senior……someone just needs to step-up. I'm not talking about an azz clown who thinks that just yelling is leadership...be vocal and above all lead by example and demand high-effort at all time.

There has been a bunch of talk among the always knowledgeable peanut gallery (my eyes rolling as I say that) that the OL will be the Achilles heel of this team and I’m sure that they have heard this as well. Instead of taking a sulking sheepish approach (and I’m not saying that is what is going on) they need to get pizzed off and do something about it. To do this, a leader or two will have to step-up on that squad and it will have to be an agreement among themselves. Chit…..be weird/strange, grow-beards, come up with a nick-name, don’t bathe for weeks but find a way to come together with an us against the world mentality. The potential is there for this to be special group.

So what leader/s on the OL squad are going to step-up.....the team has a dire need for this to happen and is waiting on this to transpire.........We will see if there are any takers on that OL who will step forward for the team. Who will that be????????????????

HSFB
10-14-2011, 08:55 AM
Not sure where you get your info but I don't recall anyone saying Cl offense and Henshaw will roll your defense. If you are being sincere I apologize but your post certainly sounds tongue in cheek. If that is the case then go ahead take our OL and Henshaw lightly.

Most Texans poster have said all year long that CL will not be able to run against your defense. I guess we will find out soon.

I'm not taking them lightly at all and that was not the intention of this post. I went to the Sealy vs. CL game and was very impressed. If I took them lightly then there would really not be a need for this post.

As you know, football is such an emptional game and I'm just planting a little seed.......

Roughneck93
10-14-2011, 11:52 AM
Wimberley by 14.

CLHawk
10-14-2011, 01:37 PM
I am unable to vote in the poll, is that because it's a private poll? Thanks for any info. My pick? CL of course! by .0001... :)

Tejastrue
10-14-2011, 02:08 PM
I am unable to vote in the poll, is that because it's a private poll? Thanks for any info. My pick? CL of course! by .0001... :)

I think you need 100 posts before you're allowed to vote...:(

clhsdad
10-14-2011, 02:43 PM

Welcome aboard CLHawk been kind of lonely around here for the past 4 years. We need more Hawk fans.

Tejastrue
10-14-2011, 03:44 PM
Good luck tonight clhsdad and CLHawk and to your Canyon Lake Hawks...hope for a great, hard hitting, action packed game:1popcorn:and a little prayer shared that it be injury free... :clap::clap:

clhsdad
10-14-2011, 04:04 PM
Good luck tonight clhsdad and CLHawk and to your Canyon Lake Hawks...hope for a great, hard hitting, action packed game:1popcorn:and a little prayer shared that it be injury free... :clap::clap:

Agreed and thanks. Regardless of the outcome tonight maybe with a little luck we can meet again this year as I think everyone agrees the road to state goes thru Wimberley.

TexanAlum_06
10-14-2011, 07:17 PM
1st play of the game CL throws deep and it's picked off by Blakemoore.

2nd play Lambert connects with Holliman for a 69 yard TD pass, XP missed.

6-0 Wimberley

rb585
10-14-2011, 08:40 PM
26-7 at half

Henshaw is a stud, but he has been contained.

Tejastrue
10-14-2011, 09:54 PM
Final 50-14 Wimberley

rb585
10-14-2011, 10:12 PM
50? Did we kick a FG in the 4th?

Tejastrue
10-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Yes...22 yds

trojandad
10-14-2011, 10:32 PM
congrats, wimberley...you guys beat the picks against you....im officially on the wimberley band wagon, i believe the state game has to go thru you guys, you guys answer the bell each time....

gold_33
10-14-2011, 10:43 PM
That was domination from the word go, boys came ready to play and put together their best game all season. Henshaw is a tough runner but he's all CL has because they could not throw the ball, be suprised if Henshaw had more than 100yds. Great to see Smith back in action tonite, he adds depth to our team on both sides big time. Offense was unstoppable except when we stopped ourselves with INT's, D only allowed one long drive in the beginning then locked it down the rest of the game. Think we finally showed how good we can be when we put it all together now just got to keep the ball rolling.

clhsdad
10-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Congratulations to the Texans not really surprised knew our defense did not match up well against Texans offense. Little disappointed offense did not do better. Dominated from first play to last hopefully we learn from it.

rb585
10-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Congratulations to the Texans not really surprised knew our defense did not match up well against Texans offense. Little disappointed offense did not do better. Dominated from first play to last hopefully we learn from it.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way -- hope you do really well in the playoffs.

Sportshack
10-14-2011, 11:07 PM
Wow!! 49-13. WHS defense stepped up. Cade Davis played great at CB and Blakemore waS great at safety. Really solidified secondary. Front 7 to 8 were fast and physical!! O-line making strides. CL on the rise for sure but too many playmakers on both sides of ball tonight for WHS. If they keep improving will be salty as they get into playoffs.

CLHawk
10-14-2011, 11:42 PM
Congrats to the Texans. By far best team we've seen. We didn't have an answer for that offense. Compliments to the QB, accurate, great field vision, and a definite running threat. Would also like to say that was a well coached defensive front 8. Great pursuit and team tackling. Didn't see many blown coverages for the defensive backfield. Overall, Wimberley was banging on all cylinders. Definitely made a statement tonight and y'all filled the stands.

The refs seemed to require a 5 minute conference for each call and were a little hanky happy in the first half in my opinion, but not complaining about any specific calls.

Even though my team didn't prevail...I LOVE FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!

Good luck in the playoffs Texans!

gold_33
10-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Austin American Statesman write up of the game.

http://www.statesman.com/sports/highschool/hsfootball/wimberley-texans-clip-rising-canyon-lake-hawks-1914708.html

Sportshack
10-14-2011, 11:52 PM
Congrats to the Texans. By far best team we've seen. We didn't have an answer for that offense. Compliments to the QB, accurate, great field vision, and a definite running threat. Would also like to say that was a well coached defensive front 8. Great pursuit and team tackling. Didn't see many blown coverages for the defensive backfield. Overall, Wimberley was banging on all cylinders. Definitely made a statement tonight and y'all filled the stands.

The refs seemed to require a 5 minute conference for each call and were a little hanky happy in the first half in my opinion, but not complaining about any specific calls.

Even though my team didn't prevail...I LOVE FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!

Good luck in the playoffs Texans!

I loved the atmosphere...I got there late and had to park a country mile away and CLHS has a ton of parking....could not get a seat until 2nd half...amazing turnout!! Great facilities!! Best game of year for WHS secondary and front 8 did have a good game but that is one of strengths of team.

Tiger Dad
10-14-2011, 11:56 PM
Good win Texans. Good luck the rest of the way.

sTxforlife
10-14-2011, 11:59 PM
Congratulations to Wimberely sounds like yall played one hell of a game

gold_33
10-15-2011, 12:22 AM
I loved the atmosphere...I got there late and had to park a country mile away and CLHS has a ton of parking....could not get a seat until 2nd half...amazing turnout!! Great facilities!! Best game of year for WHS secondary and front 8 did have a good game but that is one of strengths of team.

By far the best I've seen our secondary, seems like Blakemore at safety makes a huge difference. He's all over the field and will pick anything close to him, the CB's had great coverage also. All in all the D as a whole looked outstanding and were fired up. Huge crowd for us and CL this game had a big game atmosphere for sure. I sure like the 15min drive home compared to Sealy and Bandera, wish they were all like that. Excited to see our offense in the coming weeks with Smith back, with him, Wilson, Lambert, Kelley and Blakemore its just hard to see anyone slowing us down and I see us only getting stronger. I dont know if we will get Gray back by playoffs but it would be nice to see our team back to full force and Smith giving Wilson a break on D keeps him fresh throughout the game. Didnt expect this to be a blowout but it was nice to see our boys respond to a challenge and put together a game like this.

wimbo_pro
10-15-2011, 12:24 AM
Way to go guys!!! I am glad to see this solid win...even though its the only time I want to see CL lose (anytime they play us, of course!). I "thought" I was going to be home this weekend, but still in Europe, returning Sunday. Will be at the next one for sure!! Go Texans!

Tejastrue
10-15-2011, 10:13 AM

I got there around 6:30 and the stands were already filling up...by kick-off people were standing in the aisles and all along the fencing surrounding the field...it was indeed amazing...

Very proud of our defensive effort and that interception on the very first play was huge and set the tone, especially with the long TD pass from Lambert to Blakemore that followed shortly after. :clap:

Okay, the final score??? I was in the parking lot when Cameron Morris scored that final TD... 50-14 or 49-14

Sportshack
10-15-2011, 11:06 AM
I got there around 6:30 and the stands were already filling up...by kick-off people were standing in the aisles and all along the fencing surrounding the field...it was indeed amazing...

Very proud of our defensive effort and that interception on the very first play was huge and set the tone, especially with the long TD pass from Lambert to Blakemore that followed shortly after. :clap:

Okay, the final score??? I was in the parking lot when Cameron Morris scored that final TD... 50-14 or 49-14

The score was reported as 50-14. However, scoreboard said 49-14. I was looking away on PAT. If it was good it was 50-14. Also, first TD was actually a long pass to Davis Holliman not Blakemore. Blakemore had the interception, however. Just sayin'.

lbjacj
10-15-2011, 11:48 AM

Very proud of our defensive effort and that interception on the very first play was huge and set the tone, especially with the long TD pass from Lambert p Blakemore that followed shortly after. :clap:

50-14
The scoreboard operator refused to put 50 on the board! gotta love it!

P.S-posted from my first IPhone . Really hard to type with fat thumbs.

Tejastrue
10-15-2011, 12:02 PM
The score was reported as 50-14. However, scoreboard said 49-14. I was looking away on PAT. If it was good it was 50-14. Also, first TD was actually a long pass to Davis Holliman not Blakemore. Blakemore had the interception, however. Just sayin'.

Thanks for pointing that out...my bad...of course it was Holliman, recent history would be to say Blakemore..he seems to be in on most of the big plays...that pass play was a thing of beauty...

Tejastrue
10-15-2011, 12:14 PM
50-14
The scoreboard operator refused to put 50 on the board! gotta love it!

P.S-posted from my first IPhone . Really hard to type with fat thumbs.

Thanks, both MaxPreps and Chron Sports had it 49-14 although MP has since made the correction... Sinton66's "final scores" has it that way also. Caught the post game on Wimberleyradio.com and they had it 50-14 so I was a little dumbfounded...

I've been tempted to get one of those IPhones...

Tejastrue
10-15-2011, 12:38 PM
http://hilltopnewspaper.com/2011/10/canyon-lake-14-wimberley-50-article-posted-11am-saturday/

banderafan
10-15-2011, 08:48 PM
Impressive win for Wimberley. I picked Wimberley to win, just not by this much.

Tejastrue
10-15-2011, 10:15 PM
Like the title to this story...

http://www.sanmarcosrecord.com/sports/x2021666865/HS-Football-Texans-drain-Canyon-Lake

Tejastrue
10-15-2011, 11:15 PM
Hondo Not saying they are the best, but they were more impressing than WHS. Not sure how they look now with Rosenbaum out , but they are still winning. Another is Devine Saddler runs like Smith, follows blockers well. Also their line blocks and gets down field. Have'nt looked at brackets but I think one of these will run into WHS in playoffs. Others might include Ingleside, Sinton, Sweeny, plenty of capable teams out there, just don't have spotlight on them.

Hey Bulldog82...still feel the same???

bulldog82
10-15-2011, 11:57 PM
Hey Bulldog82...still feel the same???

YEA! Why wouldn't i

Sportshack
10-16-2011, 09:13 AM
YEA! Why wouldn't i

I think that the significance of win over Canyon Lake will hit home a little more when Zach Henshaw is running it down Bandera's throat. The WHS defense played really well against a very good offensive team in CL. Recall...WHS only gave up 6 points to bandera on essentially a 2 pass play drive. Really well executed plays by the way. I question if Hondo and Devine can run the ball better than CL...although I understand that they are really good at the run game. If, for sake of argument, WHS could take away those teams run games do they, in your opinion, have a diverse enough offense to get it done thru air. I do not have enough info about them. I do know that Devine played Cuero very tough last year in playoffs and Cuero had a pretty nice team last year. I can see the reason for your thoughts as WHS played a terrible game against Bandera in the first half.

Tejastrue
10-16-2011, 09:58 AM
YEA! Why wouldn't i

Just thought I would ask...:taunt:

banderafan
10-16-2011, 10:13 AM
I think that the significance of win over Canyon Lake will hit home a little more when Zach Henshaw is running it down Bandera's throat. The WHS defense played really well against a very good offensive team in CL. Recall...WHS only gave up 6 points to bandera on essentially a 2 pass play drive. Really well executed plays by the way. I question if Hondo and Devine can run the ball better than CL...although I understand that they are really good at the run game. If, for sake of argument, WHS could take away those teams run games do they, in your opinion, have a diverse enough offense to get it done thru air. I do not have enough info about them. I do know that Devine played Cuero very tough last year in playoffs and Cuero had a pretty nice team last year. I can see the reason for your thoughts as WHS played a terrible game against Bandera in the first half.

If anyone stops Devine's running game (mainly Sadler) they are in DEEP trouble. They have only completed something like 15 passes all year. They don't have a passing game, and haven't needed one so far. Hondo was much more balanced, but QB Rosenbaum out with an injury hurts them. I still think Hondo is the better of these two teams but you never know.

Manso/V8
10-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Congrats to Wimberley on the win. It appears that WHS has shaken any rust that might have crept in from the cancelled game and bye week that came so close together, and continues to improve. With the full return of Smith, Wimberley should only get better.
It is impressive how far CL has come in their four(?) years of existence.
Good luck to both teams for the rest of the season and playoffs.

bulldog82
10-16-2011, 04:04 PM

I don't doubt that CL will run the ball with success , I just stated that WHS did not look to be worthy of their ranking and hype after playing us. I know WHS has the players and dept to get a W over us, but poor tackling and us not being able to get things on track had nothing to do with how great WHS is. I guess we'll have to wait and see how Hondo and Devine match up against WHS. Like BF said Devine has'nt had to pass so how will you be able to prepare for it. And Bandera played a more than terrible game in the second half.

Tejastrue
10-16-2011, 05:07 PM
I don't doubt that CL will run the ball with success , I just stated that WHS did not look to be worthy of their ranking and hype after playing us. I know WHS has the players and dept to get a W over us, but poor tackling and us not being able to get things on track had nothing to do with how great WHS is. I guess we'll have to wait and see how Hondo and Devine match up against WHS. Like BF said Devine has'nt had to pass so how will you be able to prepare for it. And Bandera played a more than terrible game in the second half.

Our worst game of the year and we put up 42 and allowed 6...I think this is more of a "you just don't care for Wimberley thing" and that's perfectly fine...we have Fredericksburg this week...how did that game go for you guys...

bulldog82
10-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Our worst game of the year and we put up 42 and allowed 6...I think this is more of a "you just don't care for Wimberley thing" and that's perfectly fine...we have Fredericksburg this week...how did that game go for you guys...
Well there you have it, but come playoffs Iwill root for WHS coming from Dist 26 and Region IV, but until then ........well. Fred for us, was a complete game of our 2 half with WHS. Started with a opening drive to the 5, a sack, snap over head , incplete, 4 yard punt and went downhill from there. WHS tuffest game behind you, enjoy your walk through district....stay healthy. That is sincere.

lbjacj
10-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Game video...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150873712655263

Total domination!!!

ogg
10-17-2011, 09:05 PM
Game video...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150873712655263

Total domination!!!

I had problems loading that video. Could you repost?