2. Athens Vs Bullard
3. WO-S Vs Orangefield
4. Smithville Vs Rockdale
5. China Spring Vs Robinson
6. La Grange Vs Navasota

Write-ins are always welcomed.

duckhunter
10-09-2011, 11:03 AM
I'm no historian, but I'm assuming this week's game against Rockdale will be considered the biggest game Smithville has played within the last 15 years or so.....If smithville wins it definently puts them in the running for a playoff spot and even gives them momentum to fight for the district crown with giddings and navasota.....If Rockdale wins it puts even more pressure on the district (minus Caldwell).....IMO it should be the DQ game of the week.....the implications it holds for all teams in the district is huge

Rabid Cougar
10-09-2011, 12:40 PM
No more playoff implications than Robinson vs China Spring. This one is for DII positioning.

trojandad
10-09-2011, 01:04 PM
i think the closest game in score will be the silsbee/bridge city game.....both should make the playoffs but could be a determining factor if orangefield continues to improve....

HEMOTOXIC
10-09-2011, 08:36 PM
I'm no historian, but I'm assuming this week's game against Rockdale will be considered the biggest game Smithville has played within the last 15 years or so.....If smithville wins it definently puts them in the running for a playoff spot and even gives them momentum to fight for the district crown with giddings and navasota.....If Rockdale wins it puts even more pressure on the district (minus Caldwell).....IMO it should be the DQ game of the week.....the implications it holds for all teams in the district is huge

I agree. Rockdale is down this year. Actually, I have never seen the Tigers, while in the district with Navasota, this down. So, I am very interested in how this game plays out.

buff4ever
10-10-2011, 08:35 AM
I am not sure if Smithville is as good as they think yet, their game with Columbus leads me to believe they haven't played anyone descent yet, but I still expect them to beat Rockdale handily. Rockdale is down, and don't think this game is region 3 game of the week, it will not prove to be a big game in the district when it is all said and done.

I voted china spring and robinson, both have been around the top 10 in the region and just think this game deserves it. I know there aren't many posters from there, so they aren't getting the votes, but that was my vote because rockdale will lose to everyone but caldwell in district and smithville hasn't proven against a solid team yet.

87 TIGER
10-10-2011, 08:42 AM
Don't be surprised when Rockdale wins this game against smithville, yes the Tigers are down this year but they have owned smithville for years. I went to the smithville/columbus game Smithville is alot better than past years and playing with confidence and they might even make the playoffs but they are not a powerhouse, they will not even compete with Navasota

Coach BS
10-10-2011, 06:04 PM
China / Robinson & Smithville / Rockdale will be the best 2 games to go watch this week I'm just thinking that Robinson will pull away late and win big