PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale vs Alvarado LIVE

Gsquared
10-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Its Kennedale/Alvarado weekend, not Texas OU weekend.
Pregame 7:15
Kickoff 7:30

http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/Audio/2011-2012/Football/TOC/toc.htm

OldNavy
10-07-2011, 06:01 PM

Does that mean you can find parking without having to pay big bucks to park in someone's yard and hope the person you gave the money to actually owns the yard you are parking in?

Does that mean you can't get a corn dog and a fried Snicker at the consession stand?

Does that mean you won't be welcomed by a 60 foot Aggie saying "HOWDY"?

Does that mean a Texas team will win?:wave:

Gsquared
10-07-2011, 06:01 PM

Oh and we don't have to sit on top of the box, got a booth inside. High cotton

Gsquared
10-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Does that mean you can find parking without having to pay big bucks to park in someone's yard and hope the person you gave the money to actually owns the yard you are parking in?

Does that mean you can't get a corn dog and a fried Snicker at the consession stand?

Does that mean you won't be welcomed by a 60 foot Aggie saying "HOWDY"?

Does that mean a Texas team will win?:wave:

Well, unfortunatly the answers are:

1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Yes

Other than that its exaclty the same as Texas OU except for kinda different.

OldNavy
10-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Oh and we don't have to sit on top of the box, got a booth inside. High cotton

So you are in the Cotton Bowl after all.

regaleagle
10-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Wylie will experience the 3-pronged running attack of Kennedale tonite. I'm gonna guess the scoring will be low. Maybe Wylie wins by a td, maybe they are too thin with their injuries. I'll take Wylie anyway, 24-21.

Gsquared
10-07-2011, 06:28 PM
So you are in the Cotton Bowl after all.
Well, not exactly but the field thats right behind the visitors bleachers could have supported cotton before the Milo was there. See, its alot like Texas/OU. We are big time now, kinda.

OldNavy
10-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Well, not exactly but the field thats right behind the visitors bleachers could have supported cotton before the Milo was there. See, its alot like Texas/OU. We are big time now, kinda.
Milo..., let me know if you see any white wing dove. I'm always looking for a good place to dove hunt.
Hope I get to listen in some tonight.

Oh, don't curse Alvarado. Let the boys play!

tres beauties
10-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Alvarado also broadcasts their games on their school website. I heard they were gracious enough to broadcast from the top of the pressbox so ya'll could have their spot in the press box.

ccmom
10-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Wylie will experience the 3-pronged running attack of Kennedale tonite. I'm gonna guess the scoring will be low. Maybe Wylie wins by a td, maybe they are too thin with their injuries. I'll take Wylie anyway, 24-21.And I will take 2 of whatever you are drinking! 

Txbroadcaster
10-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Alvarado also broadcasts their games on their school website. I heard they were gracious enough to broadcast from the top of the pressbox so ya'll could have their spot in the press box.

Yep Tommy and crew were awesome(even though I think he was using that as an excuse to be on top on a beautiful night)!!!!