PDA

View Full Version : Baytown TV station broadcasts high school games

ExScoop
10-06-2011, 09:32 PM
A Baytown TV station which we can catch on DirecTV down here in Hungerford broadcasts Greater Houston 5A games every Thursday night

They had Katy and Morton Ranch tonight-The Tigers are just as strong as they were last year. They had two freshmen running backs starting.

The Woodlands and Lufkin is on Fox Southwest tonight (Channel 676)-I think they also have a game every Thursday night

I wonder if any other major market TV stations like from around Dallas-Fort Worth or San Antonio does that?

NastySlot
10-06-2011, 10:48 PM
A Baytown TV station which we can catch on DirecTV down here in Hungerford broadcasts Greater Houston 5A games every Thursday night

They had Katy and Morton Ranch tonight-The Tigers are just as strong as they were last year. They had two freshmen running backs starting.

The Woodlands and Lufkin is on Fox Southwest tonight (Channel 676)-I think they also have a game every Thursday night

I wonder if any other major market TV stations like from around Dallas-Fort Worth or San Antonio does that?

living in the Hill Country I get both Austin and San Antonio channels....they both at times show local games on Thursday.

zebrablue2
10-06-2011, 11:07 PM
I think it is great! Cannot get enough HS football...

Roughneck93
10-06-2011, 11:15 PM
KUBE channel 57 in Houston has been showing Thursday night HS games as well. They also have a highlights show called High School Sports Zone on Saturdays and Sundays.