I am thinking it will be a good game to watch. :inlove::clap:

ogg
10-06-2011, 08:41 PM
What is the talk on this match-up? :)

I am thinking it will be a good game to watch. :inlove::clap:

Liberty Hill wins 35 to 20

BLEEDZGREEN
10-06-2011, 08:55 PM
I see a lot of people are picking Salado to win this game, from what I've seen of Saldo on film, they can chunk it but their defense is not good at all. I can't see LH losing this game but that's why they play the game.

LHHS_Mom
10-06-2011, 11:10 PM
It'll be an interesting and fun game for sure. I'll be in attendence cheering on the boys while my son's sidelined with an injury. :ack!:

LH Panther Mom
10-07-2011, 03:48 AM
It'll be an interesting and fun game for sure. I'll be in attendence cheering on the boys while my son's sidelined with an injury. :ack!:
Dang it! So sorry to hear that! :(

Last year was too close for comfort. I don't see this year as being that close, but I don't expect a run-away either. LH by 10.

LHHS_Mom
10-07-2011, 06:31 AM
Thanks LHPM! He was a bit bummed too. I am hoping this is just something that needs a few days to heal. *crossing my fingers*
:)

GO PANTHERS!!!
:inlove:

87 TIGER
10-07-2011, 07:20 AM
We have played both teams and I am going with Salado in this one. Salado by 14 and they win the district.

Super_R
10-07-2011, 07:37 AM
LH has a rock solid defense...with the secondary being very strong. Salado likes to air it out...I say LH has 3 pics.

The Salado defense is sub-par at best...Mexia had a sub-par defense and LH put 43 on them.

LH wins.

BLEEDZGREEN
10-07-2011, 07:46 AM
Salado will not win this district they will be lucky to come in 3rd, they haven't beaten anybody worth mentioning in predistrict.
As much as I hate to pick LH to win :), give me the Cats by 9.

greendawg84
10-07-2011, 08:18 AM
I gotta go with The Hill , I agree Salado is better than they have been in the past , but they aint played nobody that is in the same class as The Hill. 20 - 17 The Hill .

Yes Bleedz I know how you feel , cant beleive I just typed something good about a team in Purple!

panfan
10-07-2011, 08:39 AM
Good thing about having fish and JV play the night before is that varsity coaches get to see what the other team is doing. Salado liked a long bomb pass, and a short screen route. They ran it well. We finally got wise to it and I'll bet the varsity coaches will be working up a defense to deal with this. Their defense was no match for our run game and I'm betting our varisty run game will be as or more effective Friday night. I was worried about Salado but after last night, I'm a little less worried, and more confident about the varsity squad putting together a solid run against Salado. LH by 10.

BLEEDZGREEN
10-07-2011, 09:34 AM
Well @ least they have a JV team cuz last year they didn't have enough kids to fill it up. Burnet's JV had to play Georgetown's JV squad.
When you see the varsity they like to do the same thing, they rely on the bomb to much & their run game is not that good either.
Yes Greendawg it hurt my fingers to type that LH would win. :D

panfan
10-07-2011, 10:34 AM
I gotta go with The Hill , I agree Salado is better than they have been in the past , but they aint played nobody that is in the same class as The Hill. 20 - 17 The Hill .

Yes Bleedz I know how you feel , cant beleive I just typed something good about a team in Purple!

I think Purple panthers look a whole lot better than green bulldogs! But do appreciate the confidence in LH even though it did hurt your fingers. November is when the smack talk will fly for Burnet and LH, until them, will try to remain civil. :wave:

LHHS_Mom
10-07-2011, 10:39 AM
I think Purple panthers look a whole lot better than green bulldogs! But do appreciate the confidence in LH even though it did hurt your fingers. November is when the smack talk will fly for Burnet and LH, until them, will try to remain civil. :wave:

I didn't go to the JV game but I did hear that it was a good one also.

BLEEDZGREEN... I have some duct tape if you need it for your fingers. It is... purple.:inlove::)

BLEEDZGREEN
10-07-2011, 10:42 AM
I didn't go to the JV game but I did hear that it was a good one also.

BLEEDZGREEN... I have some duct tape if you need it for your fingers. It is... purple.:inlove::)

No thanks, my doctor said I'm allergic to Cats and anything that is Purple.:D

greendawg84
10-07-2011, 10:49 AM

Both are quite strange if you really think about it...... agreed , we will remain civil UNTIL and only UNTIL November...... cant wait for that game , but dang that will mean the regular season has once again flew by and I am another year
older.:wave:

LHHS_Mom
10-07-2011, 10:51 AM
No thanks, my doctor said I'm allergic to Cats and anything that is Purple.:D

How about some super glue? :)

After a bye week, are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!!

BLEEDZGREEN
10-07-2011, 10:54 AM
How about some super glue? :)

After a bye week, are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!!

LOL!

Yes I am!!...GO DAWGS!!:cheerl::clap:

LHHS_Mom
10-07-2011, 11:06 AM
LOL!

Yes I am!!...GO DAWGS!!:cheerl::clap:

Me too. I'll end up with a raspy voice from too much chanting. :cheerl:

panfan
10-07-2011, 11:11 AM
Both are quite strange if you really think about it...... agreed , we will remain civil UNTIL and only UNTIL November...... cant wait for that game , but dang that will mean the regular season has once again flew by and I am another year
older.:wave:

Yep = Dr. Seuss like - red fish, bluefish, ..... green bulldog, purple panther.... Gloves will come off on Oct 29. Day after we play Lampasas. Then WATCH OUT. The purple machine will be going bull dog huntin. OK - calm down, civil.........

LHHS_Mom
10-07-2011, 11:15 AM
Yep = Dr. Seuss like - red fish, bluefish, ..... green bulldog, purple panther.... Gloves will come off on Oct 29. Day after we play Lampasas. Then WATCH OUT. The purple machine will be going bull dog huntin. OK - calm down, civil.........

If you are going to the game later, I might need to sit by you. Your energy will fit right in with the chants I start. :)

panfan
10-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Wish I was, but have to be in Waco by 8:00 in the mornin for softball, so trip to Salado, back home, then to Waco just to much for me. Will be listening via KMAC and drinking a few cold ones. Got some of my football fix in last night at freshmen and JV games. Watch out for the Salado screen and bomb pass, then run it down their throats!!!!

greendawg84
10-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Easy now , just a tad early to be thinking bout hunting Bulldogs , better hunt them Eagles and Badgers first , then if there is anything else left of them Cats , they can come and hunt some Dawgs....... errr , forgot Civil....

greendawg84
10-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Bleedz where the heck is Cam , we need some help fighting off all these dang Panther fans. That boy didnt end up in Jail in Mexico did he ?

LHHS_Mom
10-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Wish I was, but have to be in Waco by 8:00 in the mornin for softball, so trip to Salado, back home, then to Waco just to much for me. Will be listening via KMAC and drinking a few cold ones. Got some of my football fix in last night at freshmen and JV games. Watch out for the Salado screen and bomb pass, then run it down their throats!!!!

well have a safe trip and thank goodness for KMAC!

LHHS_Mom
10-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Bleedz where the heck is Cam , we need some help fighting off all these dang Panther fans. That boy didnt end up in Jail in Mexico did he ?

I have finally raised my post number since 2008!!.. woo woo :)

panfan
10-07-2011, 11:55 AM

Looked like a 2 on 2 matchup there and now you go all Rambo like and call in the reinforements? Guess those gloves might be coming...... Alright - be civil, cart meet horse, horse - this is cart. eagles, then ducks, then badgers, then Bulldogs. :taunt:

BLEEDZGREEN
10-07-2011, 12:28 PM

I'm not sure he has been MIA all week, usually I get a text from him during the week. I hope he didn't lose his passport:eek:, maybe the Mexican Government kept him and put him to work.:D

BLEEDZGREEN
10-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Me too. I'll end up with a raspy voice from too much chanting. :cheerl:

Yeah that's me too especially when my son is ripping off big gains against our opponent.:)
Me too if I leave the game with my voice I wasn't cheering loud enough but I usually do it's the next day that I can't talk.

LHHS_Mom
10-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Yeah that's me too especially when my son is ripping off big gains against our opponent.:)
Me too if I leave the game with my voice I wasn't cheering loud enough but I usually do it's the next day that I can't talk.

:iagree:

it took me at least 3 weeks to recover from the 1st game of the season, yet it was GREAT fun!

BLEEDZGREEN
10-07-2011, 12:50 PM
:iagree:

it took me at least 3 weeks to recover from the 1st game of the season, yet it was GREAT fun!

lmao! It usually takes me about 3 days to recover but after tonight it might take a week especially if it's a close game.

LHHS_Mom
10-07-2011, 12:59 PM
lmao! It usually takes me about 3 days to recover but after tonight it might take a week especially if it's a close game.

:thumbsup:
Now THAT is not fair! During the days I had to work, I as told repeatedly to feel better. Imagine the replies when I told them that it was from Friday Night Lights!
:cool::)

panfan
10-07-2011, 01:07 PM
:thumbsup:
Now THAT is not fair! During the days I had to work, I as told repeatedly to feel better. Imagine the replies when I told them that it was from Friday Night Lights!
:cool::)
Yell loud enough so we can hear it on KMAC tonight!

greendawg84
10-07-2011, 01:09 PM
There aint nobody gonna put that boy to work , heck his wife has been trying for years to get him to do some work...... He probably got caught with a switchblade at the border checkpoint..................

LHHS_Mom
10-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Yell loud enough so we can hear it on KMAC tonight!

I have done that before. My voice booms loud for a lady. :D

greendawg84
10-07-2011, 01:17 PM
LMAO , you are right , I was trying to bring in the big guns on you 2 but the boy went MIA on us..... beware , he will be back before the Cats and the Dawgs tangle to stir up the pot...... putting the gloves back on now.
:rolleyes:

LHPfactory
10-07-2011, 04:31 PM
LH wins big tonight, 7th A & B and 8th A (no B team for Salado) all won big last night, sounds like fresh and JV did also, gonna be a sweep.

panfan
10-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Fish and JV won but scores were close. Eagles liked to air it out, and as is systemic in our defense, we have trouble defending the pass. They get a hold on the pass defense, and varsity will do well.

panfan
10-07-2011, 06:53 PM
30 minutes to game time - GO LH, bring home some Eagle Stew!!!!All those travelling to the game - Be Safe.

Super_R
10-07-2011, 08:16 PM
LH on top 14-0 At half.

1 int by Durity
1 fumble recovery by Turner.

That gusty wind is prolly giving the Salado airial attack fits.

Super_R
10-07-2011, 10:16 PM
LH wins in overtime....20-14.