PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M at Texas Tech

ExScoop
10-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Can the Aggies beat the Raiders which could be the last time they play each other-

Both teams are coming off losses-The Aggies should this win but with game being in Lubbock-You never can tell

Eagle 1
10-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Can the Aggies beat the Raiders which could be the last time they play each other-

Both teams are coming off losses-The Aggies should this win but with game being in Lubbock-You never can tell

Tech is 4-0 but not playing the defense that Tuberville was "suppose" to bring to Lubbock.

Old Tiger
10-05-2011, 08:13 PM
This game is make or break for Sherm/Tanny

RMAC
10-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Aggies should win this one if they don't play at our level, however, I do fully believe Tech can win this game. We have to control the ball and with it the clock. If we can go in at the half down by 10 or less I really like our chances seeing as to how pretty much all season A&M has forgotten there's another half of ball to play and Tech never gets the memo about which kickoff actually starts the game. I've seen us win many games at home that we had no business winning, and that, combined with it being the first game our fans actually care about, the cooler weather, and dangerous amounts of adult beverages, the Jones will be rocking Saturday night come 7:00. I'm going to do something I don't normally do and go homer, Tech upsets the Ags by 4.

MustangFootball
10-05-2011, 09:17 PM
under Mike Leach tech has owned the aggies but the last 2 years the aggs have got the better of tech....tech has consistently been the third best team in the big 12 south while a&m has been a bottom dweller in the big 12 south....nothing changes in this game tech rolls and goes to 5-0 knocking the aggies out of the top 25 for good.

raider red 2000
10-05-2011, 10:24 PM
should be a fun game to watch.

Tech cant stop the run.

aggies cant stop the pass.

Predict TECH by 6

Tx Challenge
10-05-2011, 11:15 PM
I think Tech takes this one. I laugh at ppl that scold Tubberville on his defense. He is a defensive guy.A great defensive guy. TT defense is suspect. It is his SECOND year, and Leach didnt give a rip about defense. Let the guy get his system in place with his players. They have some good recruits down the line. Be patient!

Coach BS
10-06-2011, 12:42 AM
Where are all the aggie fans?? Too scared to say anything because of the way they played the last 2 weeks. come on ags talk your crap tell us all how good you guys are, were, whatever

Saggy Aggie
10-06-2011, 01:40 AM
Not much can be said after the last 2 performances.

That said, I think we win by 3 Tds. :)

NastySlot
10-06-2011, 06:25 AM
Where are all the aggie fans?? Too scared to say anything because of the way they played the last 2 weeks. come on ags talk your crap tell us all how good you guys are, were, whatever

yeah cause they re always on here starting the "Crap" and if they make a prediction and/or saying anything to defend or back the Aggies that would be "Crap."

Coach BS=Troll

BS=Crap.

how s that for Crap talk.

LionFan72
10-06-2011, 06:30 AM
The factor no one is mentioning is weather, which is strange to talk about. But I think the weather will play a factor in this game, Rain possibllities could effect both offenses, which could keep it low scoring, tinking tech pulls out a big win by 4!

NastySlot
10-06-2011, 06:35 AM
yeah cause they re always on here starting the "Crap" and if they make a prediction and/or saying anything to defend or back the Aggies that would be "Crap."

Coach BS=Troll

BS=Crap.

how s that for Crap talk.

oh yeah....I'll go with the Aggies...by 3-4 points...............take it for what you want a loyal prediction or "Crap."

TheDOCTORdre
10-06-2011, 08:59 AM
WIll A&M show up for the 2nd half is the question...they better because thats when Tech will put up their numbers

hollywood
10-06-2011, 09:11 AM
The factor no one is mentioning is weather, which is strange to talk about. But I think the weather will play a factor in this game, Rain possibllities could effect both offenses, which could keep it low scoring, tinking tech pulls out a big win by 4!

Did someone say rain?????

hollywood
10-06-2011, 09:13 AM
Aggies are not good at making half time adjustments, obviously. TTU has a great shot at this game.

TTU 42
TAMU 38

JJWalker
10-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Going into the season, I did not think there was even a chance Tech wins this game.

But, A&M has proven that thought wrong.

Take Tech to win ... as they are still playing for something.

BEAST
10-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Tech is nowhere near the caliber opponent that OSU and Arkansas were. Aggies roll.

BEAST

garciap77
10-06-2011, 11:08 AM
Tech by 21!!!!

Emerson1
10-06-2011, 11:08 AM
Going into the season, I did not think there was even a chance Tech wins this game.

But, A&M has proven that thought wrong.

Take Tech to win ... as they are still playing for something.
How is a&m not playing for anything?

Coach BS
10-06-2011, 01:18 PM

Coach BS=Troll

BS=Crap.

how s that for Crap talk.Crap crap crap, Thats funny I'm just asking where are all the AGS ?? Just a couple of weeks ago aggies were all over this board, This is and always has been a big game for a&m and this could be the last time they play and there are more tech fans supporting than there are aggies on here. Are they embarressed or jumping ship??

WildTexan972
10-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Tech is 4-0 but not playing the defense that Tuberville was "suppose" to bring to Lubbock.

it does not appear that Tommy can even spell defense, much less get it in place at Tech....this was the bogus claim the crooks running Tech used to get Leach gone and bring in their espn buddy to the job, but it shows just how little those crooks at Tech know to bring in a guy fired from Auburn so soon after a perfect season - fired because Auburn came to realize he was more about winning in February than he was in the Fall.....those Tech fools just wanted a guy happy to go eat rubbery chicken and shake hands at fund raisers instead of focusing on winning football games - and this year it will show badly by the end of the year.....

Coach BS
10-06-2011, 01:19 PM
How is a&m not playing for anything?They are playing for a win in the no talent big 12

NastySlot
10-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Crap crap crap, Thats funny I'm just asking where are all the AGS ?? Just a couple of weeks ago aggies were all over this board, This is and always has been a big game for a&m and this could be the last time they play and there are more tech fans supporting than there are aggies on here. Are they embarressed or jumping ship??

embarrassed a little...not jumping ship. Losing has a way silencing people.

being an Aggie is often times quite Humbling...............at least that s what I tell my son and daughter............but one of these days.....we might just get the big win and have that great season.

87 TIGER
10-06-2011, 02:52 PM
I kinds thought this was going to be that year for the Aggies.

Phil C
10-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Playing at Lubbock is dangerous and crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFCM6TZgTMI

JJWalker
10-06-2011, 03:13 PM
How is a&m not playing for anything?

A&M certainly is not playing for pride.

Eagle 1
10-06-2011, 03:36 PM
I think Tech takes this one. I laugh at ppl that scold Tubberville on his defense. He is a defensive guy.A great defensive guy. TT defense is suspect. It is his SECOND year, and Leach didnt give a rip about defense. Let the guy get his system in place with his players. They have some good recruits down the line. Be patient!

I hope your right, but I doubt TT will wait that long.
I'm still pissed they got rid of Leach, and I am a defensive kind of guy. WE will see.

Pmoney
10-06-2011, 03:36 PM
it does not appear that Tommy can even spell defense, much less get it in place at Tech....this was the bogus claim the crooks running Tech used to get Leach gone and bring in their espn buddy to the job, but it shows just how little those crooks at Tech know to bring in a guy fired from Auburn so soon after a perfect season - fired because Auburn came to realize he was more about winning in February than he was in the Fall.....those Tech fools just wanted a guy happy to go eat rubbery chicken and shake hands at fund raisers instead of focusing on winning football games - and this year it will show badly by the end of the year.....
wow losing hope already. what has it been 1 1/2 yrs with a 12-5 record. And get off the leach train! he is not coming back and whining about it isn't going to change that fact!
Now that I have got that off my chest, Tech wins by 14(game will be closer than score will suggest). Tech actually comes out and plays the first half and gets up on the scoreboard early and often with the Jones rocking. A&M will keep up until the middle of the 4th qtr. A&M fans will be calling for Sherman's head before they get out of the stadium, even though I think that will be a mistake.

LIONS#1
10-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Would like to see Sand aggy win this one!!! But I am thinkin aggy is tired of losing!! Aggy by 14!!

LH Panther Mom
10-06-2011, 07:36 PM
GUNS UP! Wreck 'em Tech!

RoyceTTU
10-06-2011, 10:43 PM
fair prediction.

TAMU is a better team. Tech will win not because of their great defense, but because they can cause turnovers. I fully expect tamu to score often but it will be the 2 or 3 turnovers that cause TAMu the game.

Doege will show NCAA he is one to be reckoned with. He is far better than people has seen.

regaleagle
10-07-2011, 12:00 AM
There is no love lost between these two teams. A&M has the talent in all phases, but the D has not been able to hold when needed against two worthy opponents. The game is in Lubbock, a huge advantage for Tech. Tech can exploit the A&M D and score quickly. The A&M O can drive the ball and keep the Tech O on the sidelines. I look for A&M to do just that...control the ball, the clock, and keep Tech's offense on the sidelines as much as possible. I don't want to see it, but I'll have to give the nod in this one to A&M by 6pts.

Emerson1
10-07-2011, 12:16 AM
There is no love lost between these two teams. A&M has the talent in all phases, but the D has not been able to hold when needed against two worthy opponents. The game is in Lubbock, a huge advantage for Tech. Tech can exploit the A&M D and score quickly. The A&M O can drive the ball and keep the Tech O on the sidelines. I look for A&M to do just that...control the ball, the clock, and keep Tech's offense on the sidelines as much as possible. I don't want to see it, but I'll have to give the nod in this one to A&M by 6pts.
Yet no once cares because you blast us in the face with your font.

regaleagle
10-07-2011, 12:22 AM
No problemo Emerson 1. I'll get off the font if that will make you happy.

LH Panther Mom
10-08-2011, 07:06 AM
No problemo Emerson 1. I'll get off the font if that will make you happy.
LOL! I happen to like the font! :)

RAIDER....................POWER

spirate_9
10-08-2011, 08:20 AM
This is always a tricky game to predict. A&M should win this game, but there's been far too many times that the Ags have traveled to Lubbock and blew one they shouldn't have. With that said, I think A&M comes out and plays a solid 4 quarters for the first time in several weeks and gets the W. There is too much talent on the Aggie roster to lose to this tech squad. Sure, tech is undefeated, but they have played a powder puff schedule thus far. No prediction on the score in this one, but I see Sherman silencing the critics and getting the Ags headed back in the right direction. It'd be nice to see the Aggies head to the SEC with the scoreboard over the Red Raiders.

LH Panther Mom
10-08-2011, 09:42 AM
I've been listening to John Harris broadcast the Red Raiders for a lot of years, any time they weren't available on tv. Heck, he was my favorite TV sports guy when we lived in Lubbock. It has a Tech "slant" but has some good memories of games past.

http://www.texastech.com/allaccess/?media=268830

WildTexan972
10-08-2011, 11:02 AM
"I think Tech takes this one. I laugh at ppl that scold Tubberville on his defense. He is a defensive guy.A great defensive guy. TT defense is suspect. It is his SECOND year, and Leach didnt give a rip about defense. Let the guy get his system in place with his players. They have some good recruits down the line. Be patient!"

I laugh at guys that can't spell tommy's name then defend him as a great coach....he has been a head coach lots of years but has only had a couple years of great results in the SEC when teams like Alabama were down...tommy can recruit but he can't coach for crap....he can raise money but he can't coach for crap...you say let him get his system in place - I say it IS in place - he hires guys and hopes they do the job for him - so far that ain't working, and the offense is backing up, so any positive Tech had going for them (us) is leaving....

so many folks say Leach did not care about defense....and he showed that to be true, but he did care about offense and the winner is who scores the most, not who holds down the other team the lowest....you can still lose a game holding the other guys under 10 pts....FACT - Leach was hired to draw in the fans and elevate the program - he did that better than any coach in Tech history....now tommy is backin up the program and even with his media connections, he is so dull no one wants to interview him...tommy gets folks excited in February but his results are pretty mediocre once he puts all those highly rated kids on the field...(kinda like Mack at cow last year with 6-7 years in a row of top 5 rated classes and having a losing record with quality kids)

Tx Challenge
10-08-2011, 01:03 PM
LOL, I give! You and I have argued this in the past. Sorry I am not a spelling bee champ, so glad you got a laugh.

The facts are simple, I like the guy, you don't. I have a totally different slant on the Auburn and TT situation. Fair enough. Truce Bro!

LH Panther Mom
10-08-2011, 05:49 PM
And it's ONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

WRECK 'EM TECH! GUNS UP!!!!!

eagles_victory
10-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Gig em Aggies

Eagle 1
10-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Ags are faking injuries......LOL>>>

eagles_victory
10-08-2011, 06:40 PM
Ags are faking injuries......LOL>>> Who would of thought the proud Fightin Texas Aggies and all their tradition would fake injuries.

LH Panther Mom
10-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Tech is nowhere near the caliber opponent that OSU and Arkansas were. Aggies roll.

BEAST
Tech doesn't have to be the caliber opponent that OSU & Arkansas were. They just have to score more points than they allow A&M to score. :p

Eagle 1
10-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Tuberville is JOKE!
Tech's defense looks JR. HIGH at best.

bobcat1
10-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Tech's defense looks JR. HIGH at best.Better than that but Pitiful!

Eagle 1
10-08-2011, 09:38 PM
Better than that but Pitiful!

Ok, maybe 6-man.
How often do you score 40 points and still lose a game at home?
LIke I said, its going to be a high scoring game.

ExScoop
10-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Aggies hold on and get lucky-The blocked field goal return for a TD was a game changer-The Raiders still put up a lot of points on the scoreboard. A&M gets Baylor next Saturday

spirate_9
10-08-2011, 09:53 PM
Aggies hold on and get lucky

How exactly did they get lucky? More like tceh got lucky that the refs allowed their offensive line to hold all night, especially on their last touchdown drive. White jerseys being pulled left and right.

ExScoop
10-08-2011, 09:56 PM
They could call holding on just about every play if then wanted

Saggy Aggie
10-08-2011, 09:59 PM
I'd like to see the breakdown on penalty yardage in this one.

And vandalizing a&m's busses and booing when we had injuries. Real classy.

You can claim a&m was faking all you want, but I counted 4 defensive injuries all night and 1 of those players never came back in the game. That's just pathetic to boo injured players. No other way to describe it.

Txbroadcaster
10-08-2011, 10:09 PM

You can claim a&m was faking all you want, but I counted 4 defensive injuries all night and 1 of those players never came back in the game. That's just pathetic to boo injured players. No other way to describe it.

A&M had 9 for 100

TTech 8 for 65

spirate_9
10-09-2011, 12:49 AM
[QUOTE=ExScoop;1618336]They could call holding on just about every play if then wanted[/QUOTE ]

Some are a little more obvious than others...
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac207/princeidoc/cea7bfeb.jpg

eagles_victory
10-09-2011, 02:29 AM

You can claim a&m was faking all you want, but I counted 4 defensive injuries all night and 1 of those players never came back in the game. That's just pathetic to boo injured players. No other way to describe it. A&M was outraged at SFA last year for "faking" injuries how quickly we forget.

1st and goal
10-09-2011, 06:30 AM
A&M's secondary is battered and got exposed. Lucky to get out of town with a W.

Tech's student fans are pretty much the same as always.

FB-fanatic
10-09-2011, 08:08 AM
We decided to both halves this time. A W in somebody elses house I like.

I think the "fake injuries" thing can be put to bed, replays showed all were after heavy contact.

Good luck to the Raiders the rest of the way.

Eagle 1
10-09-2011, 10:03 AM
It's amusing how many aggie fans showed up on this thread AFTER the game was over. LOL.
Actually I agree, Tech got away with some holding, but I also seen two block in backs that A&M got away with too.
Baylor will be too much for the Ags next week.
Five years from now, A&M will be begging to come back to the big 12. Wait and see. :)

ronwx5x
10-09-2011, 10:08 AM
My guess is that in 5 years there won't be a Big 12 for them to beg to come back to. The current teams will be in other "Super Conferences" and no team will be really happy. Sort of like now.

trojandad
10-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Five years from now, A&M will be begging to come back to the big 12. Wait and see. :)

five years from now the ags will be laughing their way to the bank, irregardless of their record....
five years from now either sherman will have achieved the record he needs to or else someone far superior to him will have accepted the job due to the facilities AND their location in the weaker side of the SEC....(did you not hear urban meier talk about a&m being a very attractive place for a top line coach once they move to the sec??)....you know more than urban meier, do ya?

begging to come back? wow!!!

Eagle 1
10-09-2011, 10:13 AM
five years from now the ags will be laughing their way to the bank, irregardless of their record....
five years from now either sherman will have achieved the record he needs to or else someone far superior to him will have accepted the job due to the facilities AND their location in the weaker side of the SEC....(did you not hear urban meier talk about a&m being a very attractive place for a top line coach once they move to the sec??)....you know more than urban meier, do ya?

begging to come back? wow!!!

Yes, I'm sure that money is more important than WINNING. LOL.

trojandad
10-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Yes, I'm sure that money is more important than WINNING. LOL.

one more time....they arent winning championships in the big 12, either...

they should stay in the big 12 so they can continue to beat kansas, k-state occasionally, etc?

if one isnt gonna win the conference, what good is continuing to beat the lowly teams in the conference you are in?

if one is gonna lose in both places (according to your assumption) why not do it for more money and make your big donors happy?

and they have a track record of not attracting the big name coaches where they are at, if they move (according to you) they are gonna attract the same, but to the rest of us, including "dummies" like meier, theyll attract better (who knows, maybe him, i know he was here on campus a while back)...

sounds like to the rest of us, every point about moving has, at worst, the exact same as we have except a larger paycheck...and, at best, an attraction to better coaches than staying put....

its called a "decision tree", i know good and well they teach it at tech, ive hung around ronwx5x to doubt it.....lol

FB-fanatic
10-09-2011, 06:37 PM
ronwx5x and eagle 1: don't you guys need to be focusing on how to win the next game rather than what the team that just beat you are up to?

1st and goal
10-09-2011, 07:06 PM
I will LOL even harder when they find out which rich daddys boys vandolized the buses.

ronwx5x
10-09-2011, 07:11 PM
ronwx5x and eagle 1: don't you guys need to be focusing on how to win the next game rather than what the team that just beat you are up to?

Not my job to focus on winning any game. All I was commenting was that the Big 12 will likely not be in existance or at least vastly different. You need to stay focused on the topic at hand.

Emerson1
10-09-2011, 07:11 PM
meYer

Eagle 1
10-09-2011, 09:40 PM

Likewise.

Red Bull
10-10-2011, 07:49 AM
I for one am glad to see this "rivalry" done and over. The booing of injured A&M players is just another example of Tech fans, well being Tech fans (classless). Over the years the Ags have endured everything from D batteries thrown at them on the bench, Kool Aid poured on them as they entered the field, goal posts shoved in A&M section (after a game Tech was favored to win), horrible officiating in Lubbock and the list goes on and on.

The good thing is we have scoreboard on Tech for some time now. In the all time series and for the last three years. Good bye Tech!

Saggy Aggie
10-10-2011, 08:02 AM
I for one am glad to see this "rivalry" done and over. The booing of injured A&M players is just another example of Tech fans, well being Tech fans (classless). Over the years the Ags have endured everything from D batteries thrown at them on the bench, Kool Aid poured on them as they entered the field, goal posts shoved in A&M section (after a game Tech was favored to win), horrible officiating in Lubbock and the list goes on and on.

The good thing is we have scoreboard on Tech for some time now. In the all time series and for the last three years. Good bye Tech! +1

Don't forget vandalizing our busses. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ronwx5x
10-10-2011, 08:12 AM
While I graduated a very long time ago, I am still embarassed by Tech students' behavior. Lubbock is not the most exciting place to spend one's college years but there is no need to resort to thuggish behavior just to pass time.

Old Tiger
10-10-2011, 08:24 AM
Two of those injuries looked to be fake to me.

Saggy Aggie
10-10-2011, 08:28 AM
Two of those injuries looked to be fake to me.

Don't you think if our guys were gonna fake injuries they would have done it more than twice in the whole game?

And even if two weren't real injuries (and im pretty sure they were), they still booed players who were clearly hurt, like the guy who got taken to the locker room and never came back.

Old Tiger
10-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Don't you think if our guys were gonna fake injuries they would have done it more than twice in the whole game?They did it in second half where A&M has struggled! It makes perfect sense.

Eagle 1
10-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Don't you think if our guys were gonna fake injuries they would have done it more than twice in the whole game?

And even if two weren't real injuries (and im pretty sure they were), they still booed players who were clearly hurt, like the guy who got taken to the locker room and never came back.

No.

Perhaps you can give us an injury report this morning on those players?

trojandad
10-10-2011, 09:19 AM
While I graduated a very long time ago, I am still embarassed by Tech students' behavior. Lubbock is not the most exciting place to spend one's college years but there is no need to resort to thuggish behavior just to pass time.

youve always been class thru this fuss, ron....i think we just come from a different time....

pancho villa
10-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Question: Do you know why students go to Texas Tech? Answer because they can't get into Texas A&M or Texas.

BobcatBennie
10-10-2011, 10:24 AM
As far as the faking of injuries go.

I was at the game and heard the Booing. It was deserved.

It was a clever strategy pulled off by A&M; a strategy the Tech fans were already aware from watching the TAMU vs. OSU and Arkansas games. They (the injuries) nearly always occured after a Tech first down and at a moment A&M needed to switch out its defense.

There is nothing that can be done about it. Tubberville as far as I could tell didn't even concern himself with it, as there is nothing you can do.

We Tech fans have almost nothing to complain about as far as that goes. Boo the behavior. I was fine with it (the Booing) because it was deservedly Boo-able. And ... the A&M fans should quit belly aching about fans Booing the behavior. Every other team that plays hurry up against your D will be booing too. A&M will continue to use the fake injury to slow the game. It is part of the game.

Oh and if a player was actually legitimately hurt, opposing fans will never know, because of all the faking. It is the Cry Wolf consequenses.

Good game. A&M tried to let Tech win ... Tech just refused the offer.

Red Bull
10-10-2011, 10:33 AM
Go back and watch the game over and you will see legitimate injuries from hits and collisions. These were not just cramps. The Alexander kid never came back and had a dislocated elbow. Watch it in slow motion and you will see his arm bend a way it shouldn't. The kid was laying it on the line for his school and gets booed. Real classy.

As the TV announcer said after a violent collision you can never question a kid when he lays on the field injured. If they stand there and fall after a coaches signal (like SFA did last year versus Ags) then that is different. But even when they do this you still don't boo.

I am just glad it was on TV for all to see. A&M has scoreboard on Tech all time and the last 3 years so take your antics and have fun in the little 10. A&M will head off to bigger and better things in the SEC.

Pancho V, I have to change my opinion of you after your last post. That was you best post ever.

Old Tiger
10-10-2011, 10:34 AM
SEC SEC SEC!

caps

BobcatBennie
10-10-2011, 10:55 AM
Go back and watch the game over and you will see legitimate injuries from hits and collisions. These were not just cramps. The Alexander kid never came back and had a dislocated elbow. Watch it in slow motion and you will see his arm bend a way it shouldn't. The kid was laying it on the line for his school and gets booed. Real classy.

As the TV announcer said after a violent collision you can never question a kid when he lays on the field injured. If they stand there and fall after a coaches signal (like SFA did last year versus Ags) then that is different. But even when they do this you still don't boo.

I am just glad it was on TV for all to see. A&M has scoreboard on Tech all time and the last 3 years so take your antics and have fun in the little 10. A&M will head off to bigger and better things in the SEC.

Pancho V, I have to change my opinion of you after your last post. That was you best post ever.

Booooo! Go drink some more purple punch.

pancho villa
10-10-2011, 11:07 AM
booooo! Go drink some more purple punch.

gig em!

BobcatBennie
10-10-2011, 11:11 AM
Offensive coordinator Neal Brown also noted that a slew of A&M injuries slowed down Tech’s fast-paced offense. And he seemed to take issue with them.

“Some of those injuries in the first half, I thought that was a factor in the game, without question,” Brown said. “It was kind of ironic how they would have these bad injuries and then they would be back two plays later.”

http://lubbockonline.com/sports-red-raiders-football/2011-10-09/farewell-flop-red-raiders-send-am-sec-win-lubbock

Tech's coaches know ... Tech fans know ... The refs know ... OSU knows ... Arkansas knows ... Baylor fans are already ready for it ... OU fans are already ready for it ... A&M coaches and players will continue to use it.

Yet ... there are a few Aggies that want to cry foul. ROFLMAO Get over it. If you Cry Wolf ... you will get Boooo-ed even if the injury wolf legitimately eats you up. So, perhaps the cow hockey was more legit than you want to admit?

Eagle 1
10-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Still no report on those injured aggies?
I was gone all day and thought somebody would have given us an injury report by now.

Red Bull
10-10-2011, 05:08 PM
All I know is Ags have scoreboard over Tech. The last three years and all time.

As for injuries Eagle1, most colleges don't issue injury reports. Surely you know that. I think everyone saw the Alexander kid leave with dislocated elbow and Fuller had a concussion.

Have fun with your tortillas, dog crap and water bottles in the little 12. See ya later,

SEC, SEC, SEC