PDA

View Full Version : Is Dallas the new Oakland?

Farmersfan
10-03-2011, 09:02 AM
It feels like I saw at least a dozen interviews with some of the Lions players and almost without exception they were all overly excited about the beatdown of the Cowboys because of all the "TALK" from the Cowboys players. I know Dez is a mental midget who needs to be educated in proper self control but wasn't aware that a lot of the other players for Dallas were smack talkers until recently. Makes sense though. I saw one of the Cowboy's no-name d-linemen make a good play yesterday and jump up and get in the Lions players face. I yelled at the TV for him to shut his face and go back to the huddle before he costs us 15 yards. The very next play another D-lineman makes a good play and jumps into the other teams face and starts talking. I'm having a caniption fit watching this on TV. A couple of plays later one of our defensive backs starts yapping with a Lions receiver over a missed pass. Isn't this basically the Oakland Raiders? A whole bunch of the members of the worse underachieving team in the history of the NFL who have attitudes.............. Seriously guys? If i'm Garrett I'm issuing 100K fine for every single player who talks smack until they actually do something on the field to earn that right. Dez Bryant might someday be a force in the NFL but right now he is a punk kid who has had everything he has ever wanted just given to him because he can play football. His arrogance and self opinion don't match his accomplishments. Not by a wide margin. If not the job of the coach to get this under control then who? Owner? How long before the NFL office starts to take notice of conduct like Dez Bryants antics on the sideline when he thought he caught that long pass? And why would a coach/owner allow a rookie receiver to piss off the other teams coach like Dez did in that situation. The Lions coach was screaming at Dez and giving the incomplete signal so hard he almost dislocated his shoulder after the refs overturned the call. How could that NOT fire up the other team? This crap needs to be stopped and stopped right now!

Txbroadcaster
10-03-2011, 09:04 AM
It feels like I saw at least a dozen interviews with some of the Lions players and almost without exception they were all overly excited about the beatdown of the Cowboys because of all the "TALK" from the Cowboys players. I know Dez is a mental midget who needs to be educated in proper self control but wasn't aware that a lot of the other players for Dallas were smack talkers until recently. Makes sense though. I saw one of the Cowboy's no-name d-linemen make a good play yesterday and jump up and get in the Lions players face. I yelled at the TV for him to shut his face and go back to the huddle before he costs us 15 yards. The very next play another D-lineman makes a good play and jumps into the other teams face and starts talking. I'm having a caniption fit watching this on TV. A couple of plays later one of our defensive backs starts yapping with a Lions receiver over a missed pass. Isn't this basically the Oakland Raiders? A whole bunch of the members of the worse underachieving team in the history of the NFL who have attitudes.............. Seriously guys? If i'm Garrett I'm issuing 100K fine for every single player who talks smack until they actually do something on the field to earn that right. Dez Bryant might someday be a force in the NFL but right now he is a punk kid who has had everything he has ever wanted just given to him because he can play football. His arrogance and self opinion don't match his accomplishments. Not by a wide margin. If not the job of the coach to get this under control then who? Owner? How long before the NFL office starts to take notice of conduct like Dez Bryants antics on the sideline when he thought he caught that long pass? And why would a coach/owner allow a rookie receiver to piss off the other teams coach like Dez did in that situation. The Lions coach was screaming at Dez and giving the incomplete signal so hard he almost dislocated his shoulder after the refs overturned the call. How could that NOT fire up the other team? This crap needs to be stopped and stopped right now!

Your basically talking about what every player on every team does now, celebrate the stupid little plays..that is not just Dallas or Oakland, but every team

and yet your ok with the Lions coach screaming it is incomplete MFer?

DavidWooderson
10-03-2011, 09:05 AM
The Marion Barber 2 run and slap his chest. His signature celebration. Or Roy Williams celebrating 1st Downs.

Txbroadcaster
10-03-2011, 09:18 AM
The Marion Barber 2 run and slap his chest. His signature celebration. Or Roy Williams celebrating 1st Downs.

Or Irvin in the 90's celebrating every first down and that was before they even won a SB...this is the culture right or wrong in the NFL for the last 20 years...it is not a Dallas or Oakland thing

Farmersfan
10-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Your basically talking about what every player on every team does now, celebrate the stupid little plays..that is not just Dallas or Oakland, but every team

and yet your ok with the Lions coach screaming it is incomplete MFer?.

I said nothing about celebration! I said getting in another players face and essentually showing disrespect. It's called taunting and it's penalized a lot these days in the NFL. Unsportsman like conduct is frowned on by everyone. Dez taunted the Lions coach and most of the Lions players on the sideline while that play was under review. That is why the Lions coach responded the way he did. I would have done worse if I were him. He was called out by a punk thug player who has a attitude problem and he responded with a "see, you were wrong punk" reaction. And I saw at least 6 or 7 times when a Cowboy player got in a Lions players face and taunted. I told everyone months ago the Rob Ryan was a classless P**** who talked a awful lot without ever having accomplishing anything and he is turning his players into arrogant smack talkers. Rob Ryan made comments during the week that the Dallas D-backs practice against better receivers than Calvin Johnson everyday and guess what happened in the game? C. Johnson made those D-backs look like high school players. It's hard enough for defenders to contain great athletes like that without stupid 70's throwback, wannabe his brother, Rob Ryan building up anomosity with stupid comments. I said months ago that Rob Ryan would soon begin to be a problem with his mouth in Dallas. I like what he brings to this defense but he certainly doesn't have his brothers charisma or likability. He needs to just keep his mouth shut and get this defense playing as well as it can play. Smack talking is something better left to the teenagers and Brownwood fans on forums like this....................... (sorry Lions)! :stirpot:

pirate4state
10-03-2011, 02:59 PM
lol lol lol you obviously don't watch enough football. while i don't like when ANY player does this it is hardly an exclusive act by Cowboy players. LMAO :hand:

pirate4state
10-03-2011, 03:04 PM
"He needs to just keep his mouth shut ..."

why don't you go tell him that LMAO

thanks for the laughs dude...wow

Emerson1
10-03-2011, 03:07 PM
racists

Txbroadcaster
10-03-2011, 03:27 PM

I said nothing about celebration! I said getting in another players face and essentually showing disrespect. It's called taunting and it's penalized a lot these days in the NFL. Unsportsman like conduct is frowned on by everyone. Dez taunted the Lions coach and most of the Lions players on the sideline while that play was under review. That is why the Lions coach responded the way he did. I would have done worse if I were him. He was called out by a punk thug player who has a attitude problem and he responded with a "see, you were wrong punk" reaction. And I saw at least 6 or 7 times when a Cowboy player got in a Lions players face and taunted. I told everyone months ago the Rob Ryan was a classless P**** who talked a awful lot without ever having accomplishing anything and he is turning his players into arrogant smack talkers. Rob Ryan made comments during the week that the Dallas D-backs practice against better receivers than Calvin Johnson everyday and guess what happened in the game? C. Johnson made those D-backs look like high school players. It's hard enough for defenders to contain great athletes like that without stupid 70's throwback, wannabe his brother, Rob Ryan building up anomosity with stupid comments. I said months ago that Rob Ryan would soon begin to be a problem with his mouth in Dallas. I like what he brings to this defense but he certainly doesn't have his brothers charisma or likability. He needs to just keep his mouth shut and get this defense playing as well as it can play. Smack talking is something better left to the teenagers and Brownwood fans on forums like this....................... (sorry Lions)! :stirpot:

LOL wow..so you have inside information? because the broadcast never showed who started the "talk" and Schwartz is known for getting into it with other teams players ...you talk about how the D is ranked at top in stats, then say they talk to much...if Rob Ryan talks to much, you must have hated Jimmy Johnson LOL...oh wait...again ur ok with what Schwartz did but dont like Ryan doing it even though Ryan is just talking to press and schwartz actually yells at other teams players