PDA

View Full Version : Tony and Jerry

bobcat1
10-03-2011, 06:32 AM
Looks like Jerry is saying hold on there Tony. Tony looks like he is saying get off me. Maybe there will be a little meeting today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Ins4tdNt8&feature=player_embedded

Txbroadcaster
10-03-2011, 07:15 AM
wow..reach lol..Jones reaches out and Romo gives him a hand slap..most people when pulling away do just that, they pull back..he slaps forward

bobcat1
10-03-2011, 07:43 AM
I just thought it was funny. Wasn't reaching. LOL

Txbroadcaster
10-03-2011, 07:59 AM
I just thought it was funny. Wasn't reaching. LOL

no no..the reach comment was a play on words with jones reaching out...i did to think it was funny

Farmersfan
10-03-2011, 08:16 AM
You have to feel sorry for Romo with all this crap going on. The guy can't catch a break even when things seemed to be on a upward trend. And although I don't excuse Tony's bad decisions this is a lot of Jason Garrett's fault. Why they come out throwing after being up 27-3 in the 3rd quarter is beyond me. The running game seemed like it was sucking but the truth was that they averaged over 4 yards a rush in that game and running when it's 27-3 and the Lions are already beat is far easier than running when the Lions have all the momentum and have new life. The thing that really, really bothers me about Tony is that after his second pick 6 bad decision his rookie teammates were the ones trying to fire him up on the sidelines. I think Romo is done progressing and growing as a pro QB. This is the best he will ever be.

Saggy Aggie
10-03-2011, 08:24 AM
Looks like Jerry is saying hold on there Tony. Tony looks like he is saying get off me. Maybe there will be a little meeting today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Ins4tdNt8&feature=player_embedded

Bet Jerry didn't like that too much

lostaussie
10-03-2011, 08:35 AM
Glad he hits Jerry better than his recievers!!

Farmersfan
10-03-2011, 08:47 AM
Glad he hits Jerry better than his recievers!!

He doesn't have a problem hitting the defenders right in the hands.........................:stirpot:

trojandad
10-03-2011, 10:39 AM
i could be wrong one more time, but i think jerry hangs out on the field to feel like he did back when he was an old arkansas player....when romo hand slapped him he (jerry) probably felt more like a teammate than an owner...it might be something disrespectful but my guess is jerry said something just to encourage him and the handslap was in appreciation....

having said that, i agree with farmerfan, when rookies on your team AND a billionaire owner cant fire you up, maybe its time for the cowboy fans comparing romo to aikman and staubach need to take a reality pill....

LionFan72
10-04-2011, 11:11 PM
i could be wrong one more time, but i think jerry hangs out on the field to feel like he did back when he was an old arkansas player....when romo hand slapped him he (jerry) probably felt more like a teammate than an owner...it might be something disrespectful but my guess is jerry said something just to encourage him and the handslap was in appreciation....

having said that, i agree with farmerfan, when rookies on your team AND a billionaire owner cant fire you up, maybe its time for the cowboy fans comparing romo to aikman and staubach need to take a reality pill....

Sorry if $9-$12 million dollars does not motivate the nucklehead, what else would it take, a pat on the head, a kick the rear, not likely.