This will be the Apaches toughest game of the season
Both teams are undefeated-The Apaches have been scoring a lot of points

Game will be broadcast at http://www.kvlgkbuk.com/

Gontex
10-02-2011, 01:15 PM

Game will also be broadcast at www.kcti1450.com.

Lombardi
10-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Keep this in mind. this is also SH's toughest game of the season.They have played the weaker of the two schedule's.Both teams have scored a lot of points!

Snotbubbles
10-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Keep this in mind. this is also SH's toughest game of the season.They have played the weaker of the two schedule's.Both teams have scored a lot of points!

Yeah, compared to GZ and their killer of a schedule.:eek: Looling and the Austin City Limits House Band.

All I know, SH lines are about 300 lbs and they have speed all over the place. And, regardless who GZ has played, they are a quality team, and SH has been preparing for 3 weeks for them. It will be exciting and several lead changes before it's over.

Necked
10-02-2011, 02:41 PM
Looling and the Austin City Limits House Band. LOL!

I see that Devine & Canyon Lake are gaining some notice state-wide, & I think if S. Houston can lay a solid win over the Gonzo's it will help SH gain some state-wide attention...

Snotbubbles
10-02-2011, 02:46 PM
LOL!

I see that Devine & Canyon Lake are gaining some notice state-wide, & I think if S. Houston can lay a solid win over the Gonzo's it will help SH gain some state-wide attention...

Even that wouldn't get SH noticed.

Necked
10-02-2011, 03:13 PM
Probably their running backs that are putting up insane numbers thats getting them noticed. You just know that as soon as they face a good defense they're gonna get thumped...

Lombardi
10-02-2011, 06:53 PM
compared to Edison, brack, Southside...eek the SA rejects... Give me a break about the freakin schedule... SH has speed, size, and several D1 prospects.and throw in to play that brutal non-district schedule that you obviously are very proud of... It ought to be a piece of cake for the Canes!!!
Yeah, compared to GZ and their killer of a schedule.:eek: Looling and the Austin City Limits House Band.

All I know, SH lines are about 300 lbs and they have speed all over the place. And, regardless who GZ has played, they are a quality team, and SH has been preparing for 3 weeks for them. It will be exciting and several lead changes before it's over.

87 TIGER
10-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Here in Rockdale we all know the Apaches will take this one Good Luck Gonzales!

Snotbubbles
10-02-2011, 07:08 PM
compared to Edison, brack, Southside...eek the SA rejects... Give me a break about the freakin schedule... SH has speed, size, and several D1 prospects.and throw in to play that brutal non-district schedule that you obviously are very proud of... It ought to be a piece of cake for the Canes!!!

I never said SH played a tough schedule, neither team has was my point. No way did I predict a piece of cake either. Totally opposite I believe I stated. Like 41-35, several lead changes, before the Canes win it late.

apache78
10-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Bubbles, get there early, we will be starting Texas High School roundup at 6:00 p.m. Gives a nice environment to watching the teams warmup as you listen to Emrick and the group run down the games all over the state.

bigcat8
10-03-2011, 01:27 PM
SH may want a little rap music!!!
Bubbles, get there early, we will be starting Texas High School roundup at 6:00 p.m. Gives a nice environment to watching the teams warmup as you listen to Emrick and the group run down the games all over the state.

Gontex
10-03-2011, 04:17 PM

Yea Snotbubbles and Canes have been playing that old Southwest Conference schedule haven't they. LOL

ExScoop
10-04-2011, 01:06 AM
Gonzales is 3-2 against Sam Houston if this website is correct

http://lonestarfootball.net/team.asp?T=1034&B=1488&REC=3-2-0&S=