PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Brahmas 6-0 vs Columbus Cardinals 2-4

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-02-2011, 11:02 AM
District play starts this friday for these teams at the Pasture of Pain in Bellville. Most of these Brahmas were on the team last year when Columbus beat Bellville for the first time in 10 years. Will the Brahmas remember last year and return the favor or will the Cards make it 2 in row?

YTBulldogs
10-02-2011, 11:11 AM
Bellville returns the favor with some interest, 42-14.

SHSBulldog00
10-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Bellville returns the favor with some interest, 42-14.

:iagree:

Coach BS
10-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Bellville wins no problem columbus only has one play, The Toss left or right thats it.

ExScoop
10-02-2011, 12:33 PM
The Cardinals gave Smithville all they could handle on Friday-They really should have beaten rival Rice Consolidated and played tough against Gonzales. Bellville's defense is tough but Columbus will make it a good game
Will be broadcast over the internet at www.kulmradio.com

duckhunter
10-02-2011, 03:20 PM
The Cardinals gave Smithville all they could handle on Friday-They really should have beaten rival Rice Consolidated and played tough against Gonzales. Bellville's defense is tough but Columbus will make it a good game

Bellville wins by 21

Lucky2Coach
10-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Bellville in a close one. 38-0

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Rice is 0-2 in district?
The Game can also be heard on 94.1 with Randy Reets and also on the Brahma web cast.

Bellville coaches show with Grady Rowe can be heard on Friday mornings on 98.3 at about 9:05 on the Darrel Apple show.

regaleagle
10-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Ok, we all figure it's Bellville. The real question is how good is Bellville, really?? Is this a great football team under the radar, or is the level of competition just so-so.? Nobody's really talking about them much. How about Bellville vs. Fairfield? Who would win that one?

hookandladder
10-03-2011, 06:04 AM
Ok, we all figure it's Bellville. The real question is how good is Bellville, really?? Is this a great football team under the radar, or is the level of competition just so-so.? Nobody's really talking about them much. How about Bellville vs. Fairfield? Who would win that one?

I feel certain Bellville beat a quailty opponent in Lockhart, cannot say much about the other teams they have beaten ( Just do not know much about them). Bellville is very well coached team with some hardnosed kids and as always are solid in special teams, they will find out where they stand when they play Sealy. Personally I think it will be a good game however Sealy will win, that is down the road.

trg
10-03-2011, 08:06 AM
Ok, we all figure it's Bellville. The real question is how good is Bellville, really?? Is this a great football team under the radar....
Being under the radar is not a bad thing. Keep working hard every day, Bulls. Take one game at a time and play to the best of your abilities. I believe in ya'll.

buff4ever
10-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Bellville takes Columbus down by 21.

pancho villa
10-03-2011, 08:18 AM
I going with Bellville cause their women are tough from drinking so much lone star.

Saggy Aggie
10-03-2011, 08:33 AM
Bellville is gonna stomp Columbus.

Bone Pile
10-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Hey you guys up on the north end of Austin Co. Columbus is gonna hand it to ya, so just get ready. hahahaha
Wait till us southerners play yall. That will be arse whipping time!!!! Dont be whinning, just take it like a man and try to improve. Columbus by 12 in a good game. Sorry bulls but the birds will prevail.

buff4ever
10-03-2011, 08:59 AM
Hey you guys up on the north end of Austin Co. Columbus is gonna hand it to ya, so just get ready. hahahaha
Wait till us southerners play yall. That will be arse whipping time!!!! Dont be whinning, just take it like a man and try to improve. Columbus by 12 in a good game. Sorry bulls but the birds will prevail.

Pretty sure you are just talking smack, I don't think you can believe the stuff you are typing.

Bone Pile
10-03-2011, 10:04 AM
OOOOOOHHHHH YEAAAAA!!! Just wait Buff. You havent seen Columbus wrecking crew!!! They will take some names. I told you last year Columbus would win and they did. Just watch and see.

buff4ever
10-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Your right, if you have a wrecking crew, they were not at the scrimmage with Giddings, I didin't see it.

Bull's-eye
10-03-2011, 11:31 AM
I feel certain Bellville beat a quailty opponent in Lockhart, cannot say much about the other teams they have beaten ( Just do not know much about them). Bellville is very well coached team with some hardnosed kids and as always are solid in special teams, they will find out where they stand when they play Sealy. Personally I think it will be a good game however Sealy will win, that is down the road.

IMO, Lockhart & Cuero were the 2 toughest opponents. Both of their defenses were very good at stopping the inside running game, forcing Bellville to rely more on the outside running of their QB. Bellville's offense has come a long way since those 2 early games, they now have a few more options to attack teams that are strong up the middle. I do agree that Bellville hasn't played a very tough schedule, but the Sealy game should give us a better gage of where this team stands.

Just curious why you are picking Sealy to win? Didn't LG play the Tigers in a much closer game?

1st and goal
10-03-2011, 12:51 PM
District play starts this friday for these teams at the Pasture of Pain in Bellville. Most of these Brahmas were on the team last year when Columbus beat Bellville for the first time in 10 years. Will the Brahmas remember last year and return the favor or will the Cards make it 2 in row?

Don't see it happening...

4 scores and 7 points from now...

Red Bull
10-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Bellville wins 28-14 in closer game then most people may think. This is first district game and it is so critical in 5 team district to win the first game. If Bellville comes out fast as they have been, then it could get ugly as the last few have, but I think Columbus will keep it close for a while.

Pancho V, your post are just getting old. Bring something meaningful to the forum or just stay off.

hookandladder
10-03-2011, 01:46 PM
IMO, Lockhart & Cuero were the 2 toughest opponents. Both of their defenses were very good at stopping the inside running game, forcing Bellville to rely more on the outside running of their QB. Bellville's offense has come a long way since those 2 early games, they now have a few more options to attack teams that are strong up the middle. I do agree that Bellville hasn't played a very tough schedule, but the Sealy game should give us a better gage of where this team stands.

Just curious why you are picking Sealy to win? Didn't LG play the Tigers in a much closer game?

We were a totally different team when we played Sealy, we had just played well against Columbia the week before so we were feeling a little better about the direction we were headed as a team. In our week off before our game with you guys we had some team issues, needless to say it carried over to our game last week. I just feel Sealy will be a hard team for you to beat, Seals-Jones and Davis are just about unstopable. Should be a good game, your offense will have to make long time consuming drives to keep them two off the field. With SJ touching the ball every play , they are hard to stop.

Bull's-eye
10-03-2011, 04:10 PM
We were a totally different team when we played Sealy, we had just played well against Columbia the week before so we were feeling a little better about the direction we were headed as a team.

Didn't LG lose to Columbia 29-0? Looking at those stats, LG had only 73 yds rushing, 73 yds passing & 7 first downs. I'm not giving you a hard time, but your views are a little different than what Pudlugger recently posted.

[QUOTE=Pudlugger;]From what i have seen I think Bellville will beat them both. Bellville plays too smart. No turnovers and one penalty tonight. If they take advantage of the errors of their opponents and make so few themselves they can beat Sealy and Columbia(both excellent teams in their own right just not as disciplined as Bellville). Bellville is the best team the Leps have played thus far.[Quote]

jrhernandez7
10-03-2011, 07:16 PM
I got the bellville in a game that's closer to than the experts thinks . Columbus has enough talent to make it interesting. bellville 27 Columbus 14

ExScoop
10-04-2011, 12:27 AM
Bellville is 3-1 against Columbus if this website is right-Seems like they woule have played them more
http://lonestarfootball.net/team.asp?T=1692&B=1525&REC=3-1-0&S=

hookandladder
10-04-2011, 05:51 AM
Didn't LG lose to Columbia 29-0? Looking at those stats, LG had only 73 yds rushing, 73 yds passing & 7 first downs. I'm not giving you a hard time, but your views are a little different than what Pudlugger recently posted.

[QUOTE=Pudlugger;]From what i have seen I think Bellville will beat them both. Bellville plays too smart. No turnovers and one penalty tonight. If they take advantage of the errors of their opponents and make so few themselves they can beat Sealy and Columbia(both excellent teams in their own right just not as disciplined as Bellville). Bellville is the best team the Leps have played thus far.[Quote]

Columbia had 220 total yards of offense , compared to our 158 ( Local Paper). Columbia scored on 2 fumble returns and a blocked punt, we are in the red zone multiple times to come away with nothing. We had at least 5 fumbles and 2 picks , so mistakes cost us dearly. Defense only giving up 10 points to a talented team like Columbia was a positive, just no offense.

OLE'BULL
10-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Bellville is 3-1 against Columbus if this website is right-Seems like they woule have played them more

That is not accurate, we played them 2000-2002 that I know of, and I am sure more than that...

pancho villa
10-04-2011, 08:13 AM
I hear all the bellville women are going noodleing before the game Friday. So they can have some fried catfish and Lone Star before the game.

buff4ever
10-04-2011, 09:26 AM
I hear all the bellville women are going noodleing before the game Friday. So they can have some fried catfish and Lone Star before the game.

I have determined that Poncho got his heart broken by a very attractive and smart Bellville Female. When she broke it, he went into a lone star drinking and smoking crying episode. She felt bad for him, decided to talk to him about it and had a couple of his lone stars, b/c he was too cheap to have anything else around. After a swallow or two of that, she knew if she was going to console him in this time of depression she would need to drink more than a few swallows, so she determined that dipping the tobacco and smoking cigs would have to make that Lone Star taste better. So she did, and she made him feel better, then she left forever. He was heart-broken still, and that is his view of all bellville women.

Sad that it went down this way, but it was better than that particular bellville woman being stuck with a pathetic pancho who can only afford lone star beer to cry into when he loses a woman.

1st and goal
10-04-2011, 12:39 PM
I have determined that Poncho got his heart broken by a very attractive and smart Bellville Female. When she broke it, he went into a lone star drinking and smoking crying episode. She felt bad for him, decided to talk to him about it and had a couple of his lone stars, b/c he was too cheap to have anything else around. After a swallow or two of that, she knew if she was going to console him in this time of depression she would need to drink more than a few swallows, so she determined that dipping the tobacco and smoking cigs would have to make that Lone Star taste better. So she did, and she made him feel better, then she left forever. He was heart-broken still, and that is his view of all bellville women.

Sad that it went down this way, but it was better than that particular bellville woman being stuck with a pathetic pancho who can only afford lone star beer to cry into when he loses a woman.

LSHIAPMP!!! I think you caught him standinging around...heartbroken.

But hey, I like Lone Star if its reeeeely cold and I'm out of everything else and someone else bought it.

Bull's-eye
10-04-2011, 12:49 PM
We had at least 5 fumbles and 2 picks , so mistakes cost us dearly.

This is confusing, you just posted that LG started to play well against Columbia.

hookandladder
10-04-2011, 02:12 PM
This is confusing, you just posted that LG started to play well against Columbia.

Defense did play well, offense still was not playing well because every time we started moving the ball we would fumble. We had good drives going and then we would fumble or have some type of penalty, we lost every fumble.

gambler1606
10-04-2011, 08:04 PM
thats two plays Coach!

gambler1606
10-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Will be broadcast over the internet at www.kulmradio.com Bellville is no Smithville or Rice! Bellville rolls C-Town 52 to 7

gambler1606
10-04-2011, 08:10 PM
I hear all the bellville women are going noodleing before the game Friday. So they can have some fried catfish and Lone Star before the game. ya yont some git sum!!

Bull's-eye
10-05-2011, 04:58 PM
With Brookshire Royal being down, this could be a very imortant game for playoff position. Sealy will most likely go big school, so the winner here should have the inside track in DII. One note, the better seed keeps you from playing one of the top teams in a very good District 23.

zebrablue2
10-06-2011, 06:43 AM

This will be the 61'st meeting between Bellville and Columbus... The Brahmas lead the series 32-26-2.

muscatcannelli
10-06-2011, 07:08 AM
bellville is doing good but every team they are playing is down this year like the brahmas were last year. not hard to be 6-0 against those teams. last years team couldve won a few more games. so rowe is definitly doing sum better play calling an gettin the play makers the ball. not taking anything away from the bulls, but the chance of a state title is way out of reach. bellville hits maybe 3 rounds of playoff time depending on the teams they play. bulls 35-7

Pudlugger
10-06-2011, 08:13 AM
Defense did play well, offense still was not playing well because every time we started moving the ball we would fumble. We had good drives going and then we would fumble or have some type of penalty, we lost every fumble.

Hook is correct, in the Columbia game most of the Roughneck points came off of our offense's mistakes(fumbles and interceptions). Our defense gave up a 71 yard run for a td otherwise played solidly until they got worn down by being on a short field all night due to turnovers. In all our games only half the team seems to show up to play.

Back on topic: Bellville plays like a cohesive unit getting the best out of each player and coaches. They will have no problem against Columbus and will probably beat Sealy for district title.

Red Bull
10-06-2011, 08:16 AM
Muscat,

What are you talking about? Who has said anything about a state championship? Bellville is playing great ball right now and have beat up on quite a few opponents who are much weaker this year, but no one with any common sense is talking anything past Columbus. Looking ahead at this time of the season is simply foolish. There is too much football yet to play.

Good luck Bulls! Take it one game at a time.

trg
10-06-2011, 08:36 AM
Muscat,

What are you talking about? Who has said anything about a state championship? Bellville is playing great ball right now and have beat up on quite a few opponents who are much weaker this year, but no one with any common sense is talking anything past Columbus. Looking ahead at this time of the season is simply foolish. There is too much football yet to play.

Good luck Bulls! Take it one game at a time.

:clap:
Good luck to both Bellville and Columbus for an injury free game.

pancho villa
10-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Rumor is they ran out of Copenhagen in Bellville, and they will have to postpone the game so all the women won't be late after driving to Sealy.

Manso/V8
10-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Rumor is they ran out of Copenhagen in Bellville, and they will have to postpone the game so all the women won't be late after driving to Sealy.

No te preocupes Pancho, venden Copenhagen en el stand de concesión en Columbus.....pero solamente para adultos.

Red Bull
10-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Pancho V,

It is sad all you contribute to this forum is worhtless babling. Just once it would be nice to see something with a little intelligence come out of one of your posts.

The Bull #40
10-06-2011, 12:58 PM
I still cannot understand why half of the posts on this feed and many others aren't even about the game. The first district game is coming up and people still post irrelevant comments. This game may be the determinant of who gets the better deal in the playoffs or make the playoffs at all. I will without a doubt be coming back to The Pasture to watch the Brahmas beat the Cardinals for the pounding they gave us last year. I have not heard much about the Columbus team this year but I do know they graduated a lot of seniors last year so that should mean they are fairly young this year? if anyone wants to enlighten me on the validity of that guess I'd appreciate it. That being said, I still have the Bulls going undefeated throughout the regular season with the only close game coming from Sealy. The Brahmas have the right mindset this year, something we've been missing the past couple of years. Good luck Bulls and beware Cardinals. The Red Storm is coming.

"Clear eyes, full heart, can't lose."

Renegade
10-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Yall will all be suprised when you play Royal in District. They are getting some players back from injury and will play better football. Mark it down and don''t be suprised when they roll into Bellville 2-0 the third week of District. Young team that is starting to gel together.

buff4ever
10-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Good to see Renegade back in here with some confidence.

Bellville sux:wave:

ExScoop
10-06-2011, 02:19 PM
The Cardinals put up 43 points in a 43-41 win over a weak Wharton team- They played Gonzales tough for three quarters and Rice had to come from behind to beat the Cardinals.

I don't think Friday's game will be a blow out-

Coach Brent Mascheck will have the Cardinals ready.

Renegade
10-06-2011, 02:20 PM
Columbus has a scrappy bunch and I expect this game to be closer than people expect. I look forward to seeing the game. I will be the guy thats getting kicked out of the stadium for doing some renegade S***. Royal's coming boys, and Hell's coming with them.

ExScoop
10-06-2011, 02:38 PM
Here is a site I found for Columbus football history-but only goes through 2008 season
http://library.columbustexas.net/history/Cardinal%20Football.htm

pancho villa
10-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Pancho V,

It is sad all you contribute to this forum is worhtless babling. Just once it would be nice to see something with a little intelligence come out of one of your posts.

I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night!

trg
10-06-2011, 05:01 PM
I still cannot understand why half of the posts on this feed and many others aren't even about the game. The first district game is coming up and people still post irrelevant comments. This game may be the determinant of who gets the better deal in the playoffs or make the playoffs at all. I will without a doubt be coming back to The Pasture to watch the Brahmas beat the Cardinals for the pounding they gave us last year. I have not heard much about the Columbus team this year but I do know they graduated a lot of seniors last year so that should mean they are fairly young this year? if anyone wants to enlighten me on the validity of that guess I'd appreciate it. That being said, I still have the Bulls going undefeated throughout the regular season with the only close game coming from Sealy. The Brahmas have the right mindset this year, something we've been missing the past couple of years. Good luck Bulls and beware Cardinals. The Red Storm is coming.

Glad you are coming to game. :) Columbus has 23 seniors on this year's team so I don't know how young they are. I am looking forward to a good game. Go BULLS!!!!

BrahmaMom
10-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Pancho: This BrahmaMom doesn't need any Lone Star or Copenhagen and neither do the other Brahma fans. We just need Brahma heart and Red Storm fire in the belly. And we've got it and the Bulls will take it to the Cardinals tomorrow night. Maybe you should take a page out of our book, play book that is. Paybacks are h&%$, look out, Cards! Who let the Bulls out?? Go Big Red!!

muscatcannelli
10-06-2011, 10:43 PM
red bull,

regaleagle posted, "the question is how good is bellville?" I responded with an opinion, because obviously this is a forum to talk about football.

zebrablue2
10-07-2011, 06:53 AM
Game Day! Go Bulls.... Play injury free and bring home a W!!!

pancho villa
10-07-2011, 07:17 AM
Pancho: This BrahmaMom doesn't need any Lone Star or Copenhagen and neither do the other Brahma fans. We just need Brahma heart and Red Storm fire in the belly. And we've got it and the Bulls will take it to the Cardinals tomorrow night. Maybe you should take a page out of our book, play book that is. Paybacks are h&%$, look out, Cards! Who let the Bulls out?? Go Big Red!!

Are Brama heart and Red Storm fire new brands of cheap beer and snuff?

Red Bull
10-07-2011, 07:20 AM
PV,

You takes are old and weak. Take them to some other board like 3rd Grade Downlow.

Red Bull
10-07-2011, 07:25 AM
Muscat,

You are right this is forum and you can say what you want. I just don't see where someone asking how good is Bellville warrants any comment about state championship. Time will tell and everyone in Bellville is just happy to be 6-0 and playing good football right now.

I see your location is Brenham. Last year Brenham was 10-0 and everyone thought rematch with Aledo for state championship was in the cards. Not so fast as Brenham lost in first round of the playoffs to a Kingwood Park team that was playing in it's first playoff game in school history.

pancho villa
10-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Muscat,

You are right this is forum and you can say what you want. I just don't see where someone asking how good is Bellville warrants any comment about state championship. Time will tell and everyone in Bellville is just happy to be 6-0 and playing good football right now.

I see your location is Brenham. Last year Brenham was 10-0 and everyone thought rematch with Aledo for state championship was in the cards. Not so fast as Brenham lost in first round of the playoffs to a Kingwood Park team that was playing in it's first playoff game in school history.

Take your panties off!

OLE'BULL
10-07-2011, 08:06 AM
Gameday is here! We have a little cloud cover this morning but should be cleared out by this afternoon. 6-0 is now irrelevant. The bulls will have to take it one week at a time, not looking past the Cards tonight. I know that Coach Rowe has not gotten complacent and he, the staff, and the kids are working harder each week. Tonight will be a good measure of how far we have actually progressed. If we go down tonight, we have some work to do. If we ROWEL like we have been, watch out Sealy! The bulls will be fired up for tonights first district game. Lets hope for an injury free game. Next week is the off week so we will have some time to heal up, and have two weeks to prepare for Sealy... Go Bulls. Here we go for 7-0!!!

Manso/V8
10-07-2011, 09:21 AM
Game day! Brahmas take this one by 7. Above all, pray for an injury free game for both teams.

The Bull #40
10-07-2011, 09:44 AM
GAMEDAY BABY! Time for the Brahmas to get their first win of district (but certainly not last). I hope to see the Bulls come out with a little chip on their shoulder from last years embarrassing loss at Columbus. Tonight the Cardinals will step onto the Pasture of Pain though and hopefully that will be enough to make a Brahma's blood boil. I know mine is. 42-0 BULLS.

buff4ever
10-07-2011, 10:01 AM
you go mom

ExScoop
10-07-2011, 01:55 PM
I still think it's going to be a close game-What time does the coaches show start on KULM 98.3?

Bull's-eye
10-07-2011, 02:14 PM
I still think it's going to be a close game-What time does the coaches show start on KULM 98.3?

Don't know about the coaches show, but they will probably have some pre-game polka.

BrahmaMom
10-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Bellville fans are awash in red, the Pasture of Pain awaits. Apparently Brahma blood is boiling, the Red Storm is coming and I CAN'T WAIT! This team is fun to watch, well-coached, and talented. Each week they improve, what more can a fan ask? Oh, yeah, for an injury-free game. So, let's go, Bulls, stampede onto the field in true Brahma fashion and DON'T LET UP!! GO BULLS!!

hookandladder
10-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Bellville at home will be to much for Columbus, Bellville by 3 TD's. We beat Yoakum, Yoakum beat Columbus, this could turn bad for Columbus.

Pudlugger
10-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Bellville at home will be to much for Columbus, Bellville by 3 TD's. We beat Yoakum, Yoakum beat Columbus, this could turn bad for Columbus.

:iagree:

rancher
10-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Bellville 21 Columbus 0 Half
Bellville defense has shut down Columbus offense.

rancher
10-07-2011, 09:11 PM
Bellville 28 Columbus 0 3rd

rancher
10-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Bellville 35 Columbus 0 4th

rancher
10-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Bellville 42 Columbus 0 4th
Total domination by Bellville

rancher
10-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Bellville 42 Columbus 0 Final

Brahma84
10-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Bellville gains 433 total yards while holding Columbus to just 123. Great job on both sides of the ball Brahmas.

Football DAD
10-07-2011, 10:53 PM
I've been waiting for this rematch since last year.

zebrablue2
10-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Many congrats to my Bulls! Heard there was an injury to our LB tonight! Whats the status.? BIG WIN....

Bull's-eye
10-08-2011, 01:31 AM
Another great team win for Bellville! This team has been flying under the radar, but I'm sure they will start to get some looks. How good is this team? I'm not sure they even know. Bellville is winning their games by an average of more than 33 points. Sure they haven't played that tough of a schedule, but they just destroyed a couple of teams that have hung close with some of the so called better teams. They have a very good offense (over 39 pts per game), their defense is very good (only allowing 6 pts per game), & the play calling seems very good (I haven't questioned a decision all season, Rancher hasn't either).

Great night running for #22, thought #9 made an incredible interception & #24 is becoming a big time runner. Bellville called up 3 players from the JV team, each one got their feet wet with some nice plays. Bellville continues to win with a total team effort, I'm amazed at the stable of backs that share the rushing load. The defense got their 2nd shutout, led by #10, #25 & #70.

Watcher
10-08-2011, 06:29 AM
Wow!!! Where did the Bulls come from. Very disciplined with lots of speed and good size. Would have to put Bellville in the top spot in district.

ExScoop
10-08-2011, 07:34 AM
I sure thought this game would be closer-I give credit to Bellville but the Cardinal defense has been giving up a lot of points this year-They might have trouble with Stafford who only lost to Sealy 37-27-They should still beat Royal

rancher
10-08-2011, 08:01 AM
The more the season goes on, the more respect I have to give to the job Coach Rowe and his staff are doing. I am very very impressed and that is hard to do. This team plays very discipline football and wins by not making the bone head mistakes that plagued the past Bellville teams. As I watched last night, I saw Columbus make the same bone head plays that Bellville made in the past most notiable the unnecessary roughness calls that kept Bellville drives alive or killed the Cardinal offense. I was also wandering where did the small back that came in at the end of game come from. He is very quick and with quick feet. If he is just up from the JV, Bellville will be very deep at running back for the next two years. A big tip of my 10x Stetson to the job the Bellville staff has done. Has to be the best in the state. Can someone tell me how the JV, Freshman and JR. High teams are doing?

trg
10-08-2011, 08:23 AM
Congratulations Bulls. Way to start out district play. Keep working hard and staying focused through your bye week. Now on to Sealy. Just want to give a shout out and show some love to the offensive line. You guys are doing a great job. Keep up the good work. :)

Manso/V8
10-08-2011, 10:47 AM
I was also wandering where did the small back that came in at the end of game come from. He is very quick and with quick feet. If he is just up from the JV, Bellville will be very deep at running back for the next two years.

You are probably referring to #1, he did move up from JV for the game. He is a sophomore and super quick. He was an alternate, as a freshman, for the 4 x 400 relay team that went to the state finals last year. You are right, we are very deep with good running backs. The sophomore class definately has a LOT of speed/quickness and it will be fun to watch as they mature. I imagine we will see some of them spending time on the defensive side in the next couple of years as well. #54 (younger brother to #43) and #34 were also moved up from JV for the game. Those two also made some good plays when they got in the game. I heard the JV lost to Columbus in a close one, but I am sure that missing the three that were pulled up put them at disadvantage.

Red Bull
10-10-2011, 08:03 AM
Another dominating win for Bellville. Congrats go out to everyone on this one for for it was a total team victory. Offense and defense continue to dominate no matter who they play or how the other teams try and stop them. Great job by the coaching staff. They have these boys prepared each and every week.

Keep it going Bulls and don't let fair / bye week be a disstraction.

Bone Pile
10-10-2011, 08:43 AM
Yall just get ready when you meet the southern end of Austin Co. It aint gonna be easy and it aint gonna be pretty. Prepare to go down hard.

Manso/V8
10-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Yall just get ready when you meet the southern end of Austin Co. It aint gonna be easy and it aint gonna be pretty. Prepare to go down hard.

BP, did you see the Bellville/Columbus game?

Red Bull
10-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Bone Pile, Have you seen both teams play or what are you basing your comments on?

pancho villa
10-10-2011, 10:47 AM
Did every women in Bellville get drunk after the game? Or just the ones under the age of 65?

Bull's-eye
10-10-2011, 12:32 PM

Bellville doesn't play Brazos. :wave:

Red Bull
10-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Pancho, I think you are Bellville's good luck charm. Everytime you post about the women in Bellville we have another dominating victory. Keep it up!

ExScoop
10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Bellville doesn't play Brazos. :wave:

Bellville did play Wallis (Before the Consolidation) way back in 1935

Manso/V8
10-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Bellville did play Wallis (Before the Consolidation) way back in 1935

Ex, did you see that game?