PDA

View Full Version : TCU/Baylor/Tamu

Saggy Aggie
10-01-2011, 07:41 PM
All lose.

RG3 went for 350 and 5 tds. Bears still lose.

SMU beats TCU in OT.

Aggies blow another one.

Also, Wisc/Neb should be pretty good.

And Clemson is quietly beating down some good teams.

bwdlionfan
10-01-2011, 07:52 PM
All lose.

RG3 went for 350 and 5 tds. Bears still lose.

SMU beats TCU in OT.

Aggies blow another one.

Also, Wisc/Neb should be pretty good.

And Clemson is quietly beating down some good teams.

Baylor had that game won, but Griffin threw his first INT of the year at a bad time.

TCU defense must have really bad issues, although I haven't seen any of their games this year.

What's up with the Aggies in the second half? Aggies start strong and stop, Texas Tech starts slow and finishes strong, going to be interesting when they meet up next week.

Wisc/Neb are tied at 7 last I saw, but don't care too much about it.

Clemson has been very impressive

And the best for last....Texas is up 34-0 at half!

Matthew328
10-01-2011, 08:32 PM
TCU is just really young on defense and its showing

Phil C
10-01-2011, 09:40 PM
The affects of the Death Penalty on SMU is now over.

trojandad
10-02-2011, 11:13 AM
The affects of the Death Penalty on SMU is now over.

while thats is pretty much the case, being there during the dickerson/james era is something that the death penalty took away (and rightly should have, dont get me wrong) that will never be brought back again imo....we were one two point conversion from being nat'l champs, and a bad coaches call from being nat'l champs a second time....those teams were the best money could buy, and people forget just how many 5 star players we had riding the bench just dying to come in...we were like texas was in the 60's, darrell royal, steve worster wishbone days, we were deep on top of deep...

who knows, maybe scholarship restrictions on everybody has as much to do with those days never coming back for any school,so maybe its that rather than the death penalty affects....maybe your right....

Old Tiger
10-02-2011, 11:22 AM
TCU is trying to pass too much and not being as smash mouth IMO

Emerson1
10-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Baylor's D is pretty bad.

sahen
10-02-2011, 03:56 PM
the loss for Baylor was on Briles...he did exactly what he did against TCU and started trying to run the clock out at the beginning of the 4th quarter...why he put the handcuffs on the offense that early in both those games is beyond me...he has to learn to go for the kill, no one at baylor is going to reprimand him for running the score up (heck as much as it was done to us we would welcome it) but eventually the fans will turn on the man if he continually tries to run the clock out and loses games becasue of it...

NastySlot
10-02-2011, 05:56 PM
the loss for Baylor was on Briles...he did exactly what he did against TCU and started trying to run the clock out at the beginning of the 4th quarter...why he put the handcuffs on the offense that early in both those games is beyond me...he has to learn to go for the kill, no one at baylor is going to reprimand him for running the score up (heck as much as it was done to us we would welcome it) but eventually the fans will turn on the man if he continually tries to run the clock out and loses games becasue of it...

I hope they don't turn on the man...a Great Coach and person...when I left for San Antonio I figured Baylor had this one. I did earlier in the week feel K-State could keep up with Baylor and win if the bears couldn't get some stops and maintain a two touchdown lead.

Baylor has a really good team....they will bounce back...and could really pull off beating the other three Texas schools this year.

Phil C
10-02-2011, 06:16 PM
The Aggies lost. :( Also Colorado lost to Washinton State and Nebraska got beat by Wisconson.

All Hail the Mighty Big 12 Defectees!

regaleagle
10-02-2011, 11:53 PM
Baylor's plight all season will be to win or die with the O. If Briles can't figure that out, he's not as smart as we all give him credit for being. I think he is trying to take some pressure off RGIII, but that's not the way this team is built. RGIII makes this team what it is, and to not let him have his day on the field in all 4 qtrs. will come back and hurt the team, like it did today.