PDA

View Full Version : Everman vs. Kennedale

rholl
11-11-2002, 11:11 AM
Now that the regular season is over and Kennedale has scoreboard over Everman....I want to hear from some of the other players from that district that I have seen in here. Compare the two teams and give me your thoughts on how they fare in the playoffs!!! Oh....And this isn't a soapbox to call players out...just compare the teams and leave it at that!

rholl
11-11-2002, 02:55 PM
Where did all the Glen Rose and Castleberry guys that have been here go?

CTS#71
11-12-2002, 11:43 AM
rholl:
Now that the regular season is over and Kennedale has scoreboard over Everman....I want to hear from some of the other players from that district that I have seen in here. Compare the two teams and give me your thoughts on how they fare in the playoffs!!! Oh....And this isn't a soapbox to call players out...just compare the teams and leave it at that!I think EVERMAN is the better out of these teams I know kennedale won the last time they meet but if they meet agin I will have to take EVERMAN because they have way to many weapons on offense for any one to contain and there Defense speaks for it self. Im gonna say EVERMAN will win state agin.