PDA

View Full Version : a point on which we ALL can agree....

trojandad
09-30-2011, 11:36 AM
this was posted on a friend of mines facebook wall and it was just a great post..i knew many out here could concur....

As most of you know I don't post much on here. I do have a lot to say but it seems most of it is best kept to myself. But, today I have something I want to share. On September 30 1979, a precious 6lb 4oz boy was born. My son Aaron. There will never be enough words to express how I felt on that day. From that day I knew my life was changed forever and it has been. Aaron, I could never have been blessed with a better son. I am so proud of you and love you very much. Happy birthday,,, Dad.

yea.....!!!

GrTigers6
09-30-2011, 12:22 PM
this was posted on a friend of mines facebook wall and it was just a great post..i knew many out here could concur....

As most of you know I don't post much on here. I do have a lot to say but it seems most of it is best kept to myself. But, today I have something I want to share. On September 30 1979, a precious 6lb 4oz boy was born. My son Aaron. There will never be enough words to express how I felt on that day. From that day I knew my life was changed forever and it has been. Aaron, I could never have been blessed with a better son. I am so proud of you and love you very much. Happy birthday,,, Dad.

yea.....!!!Thats a good day to be born on. I was born on 9/30/1969

trojandad
09-30-2011, 12:31 PM
Thats a good day to be born on. I was born on 9/30/1969

well happy birthday!!!

bobcat1
09-30-2011, 01:20 PM
well happy birthday!!!+1 Happy B-Day!

bowleghorses
09-30-2011, 01:46 PM
Nice...Happy Birthday