PDA

View Full Version : Etb

coach
09-30-2011, 10:59 AM
I will be in the booth tonight. I will try my best to get on the field after the game to shake your hand after we beat you!

Emerson1
09-30-2011, 11:16 AM
It's going to be 49-0 can't you just walk on down once they get into the victory formation?

OldNavy
09-30-2011, 11:41 AM
It's going to be 49-0 can't you just walk on down once they get into the victory formation?

Maybe there is some teasing going on. Fairfield has Mexia tonight, right? Mexia is 0-5 and Fairfield is 5-0. But I see this as maybe a two touchdown win by Fairfield. Fairfields five wins are over teams who have a combined record of 3-21. Mexia's five loses are to teams with a combined redord of 19-5. I think Fairfield wins, but unless Mexia is badly beaten up from a pretty tough schedule, this one is no blow-out IMHO.

ccmom
09-30-2011, 12:09 PM
Old Navy, I'm pretty sure they are referring to John Tyler vs Nac...

LH_Tuff
09-30-2011, 12:10 PM
Maybe there is some teasing going on. Fairfield has Mexia tonight, right? Mexia is 0-5 and Fairfield is 5-0. But I see this as maybe a two touchdown win by Fairfield. Fairfields five wins are over teams who have a combined record of 3-21. Mexia's five loses are to teams with a combined redord of 19-5. I think Fairfield wins, but unless Mexia is badly beaten up from a pretty tough schedule, this one is no blow-out IMHO.

I watched Mexia play Liberty Hill. They have potential to be a decent team. A lot of athletes and monster linemen. Their problem is discipline. They had a ton of penalties. A lot of offsides on defense and false starts on offense. Plus, at the end when the game was decided, some lost their cool. I'm sure their coaches will fix this. If they do this could be a playoff team.

OldNavy
09-30-2011, 12:14 PM
Old Navy, I'm pretty sure they are referring to John Tyler vs Nac...

Doh!:vrycnfsd:

Thanks for the info. I should get to konw th posters a little better.

coach
09-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Doh!:vrycnfsd:

Thanks for the info. I should get to konw th posters a little better.

lol its ok i am from fairfiled, but coach in nac. and emerson i am filming so have to put all of that stuff up before i can make it down that way.

OldNavy
09-30-2011, 03:55 PM
lol its ok i am from fairfiled, but coach in nac. and emerson i am filming so have to put all of that stuff up before i can make it down that way.

Thanks and best of luck to all your teams!