PDA

View Full Version : Chapel hill/Henderson

Saggy Aggie
09-29-2011, 11:00 AM
Are they both going D1 for sure? Biggest enrollments in their districts?

poisoned10
09-29-2011, 11:05 AM

Can't speak for Chapel Hill, but Henderson is the biggest in our district.

waterboy
09-29-2011, 11:21 AM
I'm pretty sure both of them are locks for D1. The only other school in 17-3A that is close in size to CH is Athens, and Athens went D2 last year.

Chillfan
09-29-2011, 12:09 PM

Yes. There is alot of football to be played but IMHO there is a good chance these two matchup again.

icu812
09-29-2011, 12:37 PM
I think I'll be traveling to CHill tomorrow night. I expect to be on my way home by the half. I think about the only thing that could prevent a CH/Henderson rematch is Lindale although I don't expect that to happen.

Chillfan
09-29-2011, 12:41 PM
I think I'll be traveling to CHill tomorrow night. I expect to be on my way home by the half. I think about the only thing that could prevent a CH/Henderson rematch is Lindale although I don't expect that to happen.

Get there early. Its CH homecoming and parking could be terrrible.

I see CH's road looking alot like last years.

Jasper/Center
Palestine/Fairfield
Navasota
West Columbia
Henderson/Lindale

icu812
09-29-2011, 01:34 PM
Are they doing the homecoming stuff before the game or during halftime?

Chillfan
09-29-2011, 01:46 PM
Are they doing the homecoming stuff before the game or during halftime?

Not real sure.

orange machine
09-29-2011, 04:36 PM
Glad to see Henderson and Chill are locks for the state championship.

waterboy
09-29-2011, 04:51 PM
Glad to see Henderson and Chill are locks for the state championship.
They're definitely not locks, but they do look the part. Chapel Hill is still winning big, even without their starting QB, and they should get him back by the time the playoffs start. Henderson is also rolling everybody they play, and they have nearly all the skill players back from last year's championship team. As we all know, it takes a lot of luck, along with a lot of skill to win a state championship. They're just saying all the ingredients seem to be there for them, but they still have to win all their games, so all the teams in their way will get their shots. Who knows, there may be a few teams out there that can knock them off. That's why you play the games.

Saggy Aggie
09-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Glad to see Henderson and Chill are locks for the state championship. I just asked if they're both D1, mainly because the road for Wc would go thru them then. Just wondering if there was anyway either of these 2 could go d2 for some different matchups in the playoffs.