PDA

View Full Version : did anyone watch the end of the sox/rays/yanks/orioles games

carter08
09-28-2011, 10:59 PM
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow
wow

Yoe_09
09-28-2011, 11:01 PM
WOW is right. Incredible finishes. First I am watching Papelbon blow it and then I turn it over to the Rays as they walk off to take the wild card.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-28-2011, 11:04 PM
all the games that mattered were down to the wire expect the Cardinals and Astros game. Was following all of the games especially the tigers/indians game and Ranger/Angels game.

zebrablue2
09-28-2011, 11:12 PM
Hell of a night in MLB! The Rays started it with that triple play last night. All fell into place after that. My Sox are out,( although the Rangers are ahead of them), so the Rangers are the only team I have left. GO RANGERS!!!

Roughneck93
09-28-2011, 11:18 PM
Great night in MLB! Never seen a finish to the regular season like this.

Tx Challenge
09-28-2011, 11:31 PM
WOW is right. Incredible finishes. First I am watching Papelbon blow it and then I turn it over to the Rays as they walk off to take the wild card.

Wow right. Nasty fall for Boston.

I am a National league fan. Grew up in Atlanta so I am a life long Braves Fan. I usually pull for my division, but the Cardinals are a team of destiny. I have never seen a schedule play out the way it did for them. Pure Karma. The hurricane hits the east coast. Phils and Marlins, Braves and Mets games cancelled. The Braves have to travel for a double header on a day off to play the Mets, then travel to play the Cards. Next week the Phillies have to make up 2 on a day off and play the Cards. Cards are off both days. Cards finish with the Stros, Braves finish with the Phillies. Cards make up 8 !/2 games from Sept 5th! Love My Braves, but the Cards had several injuries and now they are the team to beat. As much as I HATE to say it GO CARDS. It might be their year

BobcatBennie
09-29-2011, 07:37 AM
Loved it. Baseball has slowly earned its way back into my heart.

Maroon87
09-29-2011, 09:14 AM
I watched all of it. Basically everything I love about September baseball happened in the space of about 45 minutes. I can't wait to see what the playoffs have to offer...

Txbroadcaster
09-29-2011, 09:51 AM
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7033950/a-running-diary-game-162

awesome blog of the night

44INAROW
09-29-2011, 09:54 AM
my son, who lives in FL, goes to alot of the games (boss has season tickets) but I don't know if he went last night - don't you know there were some PO'd folks that left early.. what an ending.. wow!!!!

slpybear the bullfan
09-29-2011, 11:26 AM
yeah, I watched it. Horrible ending to a season for us SOX fans. Gave away a 9 game lead... ugh.