PDA

View Full Version : Home or away on Region 1 pages

R1Editor
09-28-2011, 12:42 PM
It was brought to my attention that the home and away was not changed for the schedules on the district pages. It has now been fixed. It you see any other errors, please bring it to my attention. Thanks,
Bobby

Sweetwater Red
09-28-2011, 12:58 PM
I never updated them prior to this season. The few times I tried, I got booted out when I was halfway through. I haven't looked to see if you fixed the dates. if not then those are off too.

R1Editor
09-28-2011, 01:38 PM
I checked the dates on most of them I will check them all this evening when I get home. I never thought to check it lol. And i have updated scores for three weeks now.

tex_male
09-28-2011, 04:55 PM
For Schedule/Date and some team information for teams that send their stats. Use this link. http://www.maxpreps.com and search by school. Hope this helps.

ccmom
09-28-2011, 05:10 PM
The dates are from 2010 for District 5...along with the DCTF rankings and the team info is from 2009 season. I know you are playing catch up and I'm not complaining at all. Honestly, this is the first time I have looked at that page this season.

Sweetwater Red
09-28-2011, 05:56 PM
The dates are from 2010 for District 5...along with the DCTF rankings and the team info is from 2009 season. I know you are playing catch up and I'm not complaining at all. Honestly, this is the first time I have looked at that page this season.

Yeah and at this point in the season it's probably not worth the trouble of updating DCTF info.Especially with realignment coming up. It's a pain in the ass. But, I'd being willing to help him in the spring if he wants it.

R1Editor
09-28-2011, 06:51 PM
I fixed the dates and yeah I will wait till after feb 1st to update the dctf stuff and enrollment and all.