PDA

View Full Version : Coaches at 3A schools???

seasick4
10-02-2003, 01:29 PM
Only reply if you are a varsity football coach at a 3a school and where if you want to... Just like to know which ones the coaches are..

<small>[ October 02, 2003, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: seasick4 ]</small>

Rabbit'93
10-02-2003, 02:04 PM
I doubt that any would respond. I think they like to have their anonimity(sp?). At least I wouldn't want any to know that was a coach if I were one.

seasick4
10-02-2003, 02:32 PM
Yeah, I hear ya, I was just wondering if any would reply, I just did it to see. I figured no one would respond.

Ranger Mom
10-02-2003, 02:49 PM
I met a coach that used to post on "another" board. The school administrators found out and he was told to stay off the football boards or risk losing his job!!

therealbulldogs
10-02-2003, 02:52 PM
Ranger Mom:
I met a coach that used to post on "another" board. The school administrators found out and he was told to stay off the football boards or risk losing his job!!I just don't understand what the big deal is.

Bandera YaYa
10-02-2003, 03:35 PM
therealbulldogs:

Ranger Mom:
I met a coach that used to post on "another" board. The school administrators found out and he was told to stay off the football boards or risk losing his job!!I just don't understand what the big deal is.Yeah, you know, those school admins just like to shove their almighty power in your face!! :p
I no longer have any kids in high school ...WOOHOO!! No more dealing with those egos anymore...WOOHOO!! College is sooooooooooo nice...they actually allow the kids to think for themselves!!!! :D

cubs
10-02-2003, 04:34 PM
Ain't it so Ya-Ya - ain't it so! Would be interesting to see in high school who would be successful if they had to think for themselves - would force some parents into "early retirement" wouldn't it? They would no longer be needed to make their child's every decision. And, the administrators - what would they do if we had students actually thinking and making decisions on their own - would be no need for politics and power struggles, would there?

3afan
10-02-2003, 04:43 PM
therealbulldogs:

Ranger Mom:
I met a coach that used to post on "another" board. The school administrators found out and he was told to stay off the football boards or risk losing his job!!I just don't understand what the big deal is.whose LU logo is that ???

Bandera YaYa
10-02-2003, 04:45 PM
Yes, who is that???Where is LU?...Lamar Univ???

Bandera YaYa
10-02-2003, 04:47 PM
cubs:
Ain't it so Ya-Ya - ain't it so! Would be interesting to see in high school who would be successful if they had to think for themselves - would force some parents into "early retirement" wouldn't it? They would no longer be needed to make their child's every decision. And, the administrators - what would they do if we had students actually thinking and making decisions on their own - would be no need for politics and power struggles, would there?What I really hate is when you are on campus and they (admins) try to treat you like they do the students....WHOA! As I see it, I pay taxes and I can be on that campus seeing to whatever I need to see about and I don't need their approval to do so!! GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr :mad:

vet93
10-02-2003, 05:09 PM
I have got to call you on this one YaYa...they do have a responsibility to protect the students from those that would do them harm (not that I think that you were there to do harm). Also, if you let parents or whoever waltz in and out of class/campus, then you have chaos. There has to be some kind of protocol to allow contact with the students without disrupting class activity.

Bandera YaYa:

cubs:
Ain't it so Ya-Ya - ain't it so! Would be interesting to see in high school who would be successful if they had to think for themselves - would force some parents into "early retirement" wouldn't it? They would no longer be needed to make their child's every decision. And, the administrators - what would they do if we had students actually thinking and making decisions on their own - would be no need for politics and power struggles, would there?What I really hate is when you are on campus and they (admins) try to treat you like they do the students....WHOA! As I see it, I pay taxes and I can be on that campus seeing to whatever I need to see about and I don't need their approval to do so!! GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr :mad:

therealbulldogs
10-02-2003, 05:56 PM
Bandera YaYa:
Yes, who is that???Where is LU?...Lamar Univ???It's Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA. I went there last fall but have been home since January because of a personal situation. It's a div. 1AA school and I have decided to go back and walk on to the football team and either play TE or DL. When I was there I watched them practice and play several games and I know without a doubt that I can play ball there. Also because of what I want to study it is the best place in the country for me to be at.