PDA

View Full Version : Hardin 21-3a

xhardinhornet
08-30-2003, 06:11 PM
Man, Hardin put a whipping on Tarkington last night 51-7. Reescano did not even play the 2nd half due to his 160yrds, 3td's in the first half of play. Trinity comes to the Hornets Nest next and all I can say is get ready to be STUNG. Hardin is a much better team than last years 3rd place finish. Everythings lookin good....Good job Liberty, take care of business vs. B-C. I commend Anahuac on beating B-H, sounded like a good game, but is Anahuac ready for the Hornets ? Not yet son, Not yet....

xhardinhornet
08-30-2003, 10:38 PM
Anahuac will never get any respect. Finally, after "how many years" ? they beat the Eagles. Good job pussycats, but why get on here and start running your heads, that just makes you look stupid man. Drop it, move on and get ready for next weeks oponent, by the way, who is next week's opponent, is it Tarkington, because if it is, we'll see how good you are by the score next Friday.....hey do this.....at halftime, i want 31-0 your favor.....and then i don't want your best player to even play the 2nd half.....and then i want a score of 51-7....and don't let them score on offense....because they didn't on Hardin.....we'll see whats up next friday....haha