PDA

View Full Version : Glory Glory Hallelujah

Ranger Mom
10-22-2003, 09:28 AM
I can get on at work!!!

Since I have a different IP address here, I don't know if the problem is solved or if my IP address is still blocked at home!!

It was a LONG night!! I haven't really had much to say lately, but just knowing I could only read and NOT post was just driving me nuts.

I just turned the computer off and started working on a quilt for a Christmas present.

I guess it was a productive evening after all!! :D :D

CatWoman
10-22-2003, 09:35 AM
Ranger Mom:
I can get on at work!!!

Since I have a different IP address here, I don't know if the problem is solved or if my IP address is still blocked at home!!

It was a LONG night!! I haven't really had much to say lately, but just knowing I could only read and NOT post was just driving me nuts.

I just turned the computer off and started working on a quilt for a Christmas present.

I guess it was a productive evening after all!! :D :D My home computer is down and we haven't gotten it fixed yet, so I can only read and post at work.
And how cool that you can quilt!! I wish so many times that I had learned from my grandmother the art of quilting, canning and so forth. Now I can't pass this down to my daughter.

Matthew328
10-22-2003, 09:37 AM
Ranger Mom....IM me your IP addy and I'll see if I can fix the problem!

Ranger Mom
10-22-2003, 09:39 AM
Well, before you get too impressed. I used "quilting" for lack of a better word. I have actually never made a quilt before in my life. (Although I can crochet!!).

My 17 year old son is a "cowboy" and I have been saving all of his old Wranglers and cutting the pockets off and cutting the rest of the jeans into squares.

Now my "quilting" is going to consist of sewing those squares together with my sewing machine. After that I will have to figure out what to do with the back of it!! I have a co-worker who took quilting courses at the college, so I may have to get her help at that point!!

Ranger Mom
10-22-2003, 09:40 AM
Matthew328:
Ranger Mom....IM me your IP addy and I'll see if I can fix the problem!Matt..I won't be able to that until I get home. I have NO idea what it is!!

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 10:03 AM
Maybe bring up a post that you made from your home computer and Matt can get your IP off of that post?