PDA

View Full Version : After a long hiatus....

GreenMonster
09-27-2011, 01:00 PM
I am back. I've been caught up in the middle of my 2A football job and the world that surrounds it. Boy has this place changed since my last visit! I almost got lost just trying to find my way to the board. Well, after years of disappointment and hard work to turn around a terrible program we finally seem to have righted the ship and are headed in a positive direction. We are currently 4-1 and our district outlook is relatively promising, numbers are up across the board as we have had to purchase 10-15 extra helmets for both the high school and jr hi programs just to have enough to go around, and school spirit is at an all time high. Pretty excited to be a part of it and proud of the diligence these kids have shown throughout the growth process. Hopefully this here friendly, neighborhood GreenMonster will have the opportunity to visit a little and catch up with some really good friends that reside here on the Downlow. I'll be back soon and hopefully, a little more frequently!

44INAROW
09-27-2011, 01:15 PM
Welcome Back............ hope things continue to go in the positive direction!!!!!

jason
09-27-2011, 01:20 PM
welcome back...don't be surprised if next time you come back the site is down...

SHSBulldog00
09-27-2011, 01:50 PM
Glad your back!!!

bobcat1
09-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Thanks for dropping in and good to hear about the direction of your new school!:2thumbsup

SintonFan
09-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Sorry about your hiatus... is that like a hernia or something? :(

GreenMonster
09-28-2011, 09:13 AM
Sorry about your hiatus... is that like a hernia or something? :(
It's a rather painful or burning sensation when one sits and can be rather itchy at other times. The pharmacist "prepared" several salves for me, but "H" appears to work the best!

pancho villa
09-28-2011, 10:06 AM
I just thought you were still watering that dirt because of the drought.

GreenMonster
09-28-2011, 10:53 AM
I just thought you were still watering that dirt because of the drought.

No doubt about that one Pancho, need me some RAIN!!!

pancho villa
09-28-2011, 11:12 AM
No doubt about that one Pancho, need me some RAIN!!!

Our standaround field looks like dead hay.

teetle
09-28-2011, 02:00 PM
How abouts thems balls. Theys doing fines.:1popcorn::iagree::ack!::ack!:

zebrablue2
09-28-2011, 04:45 PM
Great to see you back GM!

injuredinmelee
09-28-2011, 05:08 PM
I am back. I've been caught up in the middle of my 2A football job and the world that surrounds it. Boy has this place changed since my last visit! I almost got lost just trying to find my way to the board. Well, after years of disappointment and hard work to turn around a terrible program we finally seem to have righted the ship and are headed in a positive direction. We are currently 4-1 and our district outlook is relatively promising, numbers are up across the board as we have had to purchase 10-15 extra helmets for both the high school and jr hi programs just to have enough to go around, and school spirit is at an all time high. Pretty excited to be a part of it and proud of the diligence these kids have shown throughout the growth process. Hopefully this here friendly, neighborhood GreenMonster will have the opportunity to visit a little and catch up with some really good friends that reside here on the Downlow. I'll be back soon and hopefully, a little more frequently!
Congrats Clint! Yall playing friday night? WHere at? Im headed to Starrs and Mikes friday afternoon. Maybe stay and watch yall dominate someone.

SintonFan
09-28-2011, 05:32 PM
It's a rather painful or burning sensation when one sits and can be rather itchy at other times. The pharmacist "prepared" several salves for me, but "H" appears to work the best!

Does it work for flogging? :D

GreenMonster
09-28-2011, 09:12 PM
Congrats Clint! Yall playing friday night? WHere at? Im headed to Starrs and Mikes friday afternoon. Maybe stay and watch yall dominate someone.Off this week Rickadamus. Start district a week from Friday. I'll be in Holliday to get an early look at the Iggles when they host the Hirschi Huskies Friday night at 7:30.

GreenMonster
09-28-2011, 09:15 PM
Does it work for flogging? :D Vicks Vapo-Rub!!!!! :cheerl:

SintonFan
09-29-2011, 10:10 AM
Vicks Vapo-Rub!!!!! :cheerl:

O M G!!!
lol