PDA

View Full Version : Gonzales vs. Poteet

fire_it_up
09-26-2011, 08:44 PM
Don't know much about Poteet except that they lost to SH pretty bad. Of course, I think the Apaches can handle them easily. Any score predictions?

Roughneck93
09-26-2011, 08:46 PM
Gonzales by 6 td's.

Snotbubbles
09-26-2011, 08:46 PM
Don't know much about Poteet except that they lost to SH pretty bad. Of course, I think the Apaches can handle them easily. Any score predictions?

Yeah, GZ 73-0. And, that is with Apache 4th stringers in.

ApacheForever
09-26-2011, 11:41 PM
Gonzales will win this with ease; hopefully they will take care of business and not let the distractions take over. Distractions being Sam Houston next week and Come & Take It on this weekend!!!

warpath
09-27-2011, 08:56 AM
Obviously you are not a coach... Nothing is ever easy!!!
Gonzales will win this with ease; hopefully they will take care of business and not let the distractions take over. Distractions being Sam Houston next week and Come & Take It on this weekend!!!

YTBulldogs
09-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Smartly, I don't see the Apache starters going much past a series or two here. Apaches win easy, 35-0.

SHSBulldog00
09-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Gonzales BIG

Snotbubbles
09-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Obviously you are not a coach... Nothing is ever easy!!!

Trust me, this one is easy Coach Lock. Do like SH did last week when they had Poteet, they prepared for GZ. SH will actually have 3 weeks to prepare for their visit to Apache Field. This will be the game of the year.

warpath
09-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Then they are preparing for the wrong stuff... Know for a fact that the first time they laid eyes on Gonzo football in 2011 was the yoakum game...
Trust me, this one is easy Coach Lock. Do like SH did last week when they had Poteet, they prepared for GZ. SH will actually have 3 weeks to prepare for their visit to Apache Field.
This will be the game of the year.

Gontex
09-29-2011, 11:01 AM
Then they are preparing for the wrong stuff... Know for a fact that the first time they laid eyes on Gonzo football in 2011 was the yoakum game...

I think you may be correct. Gonzales offense will look totally different against SH than it did against Yoakum. It did look pretty good against Yoakumthough, but that game was won by the defense as much as the offense.

bigcat8
09-29-2011, 11:12 AM
saw the apaches play yoakum last friday...IMO, the game was dominated by gonzales offensive and defensive lines.. The boys up front got after Yoakum..
I think you may be correct. Gonzales offense will look totally different against SH than it did against Yoakum. It did look pretty good against Yoakumthough, but that game was won by the defense as much as the offense.

Bearkatpride
09-29-2011, 11:17 AM
Gonzalez by 21+

buff4ever
09-29-2011, 01:35 PM
Gonzales, don't beat up on ol poteet too bad, it could get ugly.

apache78
09-29-2011, 02:07 PM
I know one thing, you don't look past anyone to the next game unless you want to be in a world of hurt come the next game. Remember loading up 2 busses with varsity and JV to go play low rated Southside in the late 70's. Snuck out of San Antonio with a 7-0 win. One fumble away from disaster. You always play 'em as they show up on the schedule. I think the kids understand that, I just wished some of our fans did as well.

Gontex
09-29-2011, 03:06 PM
[ You always play 'em as they show up on the schedule. I think the kids understand that, I just wished some of our fans did as well.[/QUOTE]

And that is the Gospel truth. You never want to overlook anybody. Anybody on the schedule can jump up and bite you in the butt if you don't take care of business.

fire_it_up
09-30-2011, 11:19 AM
Go Apaches! Show 'em what you've got and get one step closer to that district title. Play hard and with class as always!!!:cheerl:

YTBulldogs
09-30-2011, 11:37 AM
Go Apaches! Show 'em what you've got and get one step closer to that district title. Play hard and with class as always!!!:cheerl:

Good luck Apaches. Have fun in this one.