PDA

View Full Version : opinions for ranking lindale....

trojandad
09-26-2011, 10:17 AM
i havent seen them, nor know anyone personally that has seen them or watched tape on them, but aside from the typical "they had a good night here, a bad night there", id sure appreciate hearing some good critiques on them from people that have seen them....im confused after the few reports from the chapel hill game....

icu812
09-26-2011, 12:39 PM
i havent seen them, nor know anyone personally that has seen them or watched tape on them, but aside from the typical "they had a good night here, a bad night there", id sure appreciate hearing some good critiques on them from people that have seen them....im confused after the few reports from the chapel hill game....

Top 10 team that is capable of beating anybody on a given night. Massive O line with 2 D1 college prospects. Good but not great speed compared to teams like Chapel Hill & Henderson. Here is a link with some Lindale info:

http://www.etfinalscore.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=50&Itemid=297

Chillfan
09-26-2011, 03:13 PM
As said above, they have a MASSIVE offensive line. Its hard to stop them from getting 3 or 4 yards a run just cause the block so well. RB is impressive but they seemed to lean on him too much. If they can spread the field, look for them to really improve. The QB runs well but he wasnt given many chances for some reason.

Defense goes to ball hard but they didnt really have a answer for CH's speed.

BEAST
09-26-2011, 03:49 PM
As said above, they have a MASSIVE offensive line. Its hard to stop them from getting 3 or 4 yards a run just cause the block so well. RB is impressive but they seemed to lean on him too much. If they can spread the field, look for them to really improve. The QB runs well but he wasnt given many chances for some reason.

Defense goes to ball hard but they didnt really have a answer for CH's speed.

Is CH east of Lindale? If so, you couldnt have expected them to have an answer for the speed.

BEAST

Chillfan
09-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Is CH east of Lindale? If so, you couldnt have expected them to have an answer for the speed.

Slightly southeast. So yes, CH should have a small speed advantage.

trojandad
09-27-2011, 02:05 PM
thanks to all, i think that rather showing lindale to be a lesser team after losing to ch, it just shows how really good ch is, even with their subs in key places...

g2, i thought for sure youd chime in, having seen lindale AND us this season....:1popcorn:

gatordaze
09-27-2011, 02:54 PM
Slightly southeast. So yes, CH should have a small speed advantage.

If they were located further East would the speed advantage increase?

waterboy
09-27-2011, 03:05 PM
If they were located further East would the speed advantage increase?
Yep. Until you hit the border with Louisiana, then it slows down a little......until you hit Florida, then it starts getting faster again.:)