R1Editor
09-25-2011, 05:41 PM
Thoughts on this matchup?

GrTigers6
09-26-2011, 12:02 PM
tttt

navajo joe
09-26-2011, 08:13 PM
Thoughts on this matchup?[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/tejano682002/Seminolehelmet.png Going to be a great game Dalhart is a pretty good team and seminole has Jacob Burtch back from injury.

Black_Magic
09-26-2011, 09:29 PM
Thoughts on this matchup? hope Dalhart does not bring the wood or they may get a bad reputation

navajo joe
09-27-2011, 11:15 AM
we will see who brings the wood if the Indians meet up with Snyder in the playoffs , we are a different team with our starting QB back. our back up burned you all on long throws just think what our starter will do to you all ,and i forgot to warn you he can run the ball too. Pull his stats and you will see.

DalhartAlumni
09-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Dalhart is going to just run the ball with there 2 RB's who are both eating teams up, both RB's avg about 100+ yards a game, and the QB can throw it quite well aswell, it will be a much better game than last year that is forsure.

DUKE22
09-27-2011, 09:59 PM
we will see who brings the wood if the Indians meet up with Snyder in the playoffs , we are a different team with our starting QB back. our back up burned you all on long throws just think what our starter will do to you all ,and i forgot to warn you he can run the ball too. Pull his stats and you will see.

Im sure you guys are a little different animal with your starting QB. That being said he is not going to help you tackle ours. Number 2 the Adams kid is electric, he is an amazing athlete. I like our chances in a rematch be nice if it occurs. Good luck this week.

DalhartAlumni
09-28-2011, 01:23 AM
Did not know this was a Thursday game

LionFan72
09-28-2011, 06:21 AM
Gonna be another exciting game, the stars may align in Panhandle region after this game.

Think it will be a close game, who has the better FG kicker? Good luck to both! My gut is saying Seminole, like I say, it will be close.

DalhartAlumni
09-28-2011, 08:01 AM
Have not heard much of Dalharts kicker, but I know he is no where near as good as the one they had last year.

tex_male
09-28-2011, 11:02 AM

Seminole Defense couldn't stop the rush (50-464 yards) and you think having your QB back is going to made a differance? Snyder done proved that if the team Seminole is facing shuts down their passing game it is over. Semionle went 29-63 rushing and 7-19-1-148 yards passing.

To keep it on topix I think Dalhart rushes away with it.

navajo joe
09-28-2011, 09:09 PM
Seminole Defense couldn't stop the rush (50-464 yards) and you think having your QB back is going to made a differance? Snyder done proved that if the team Seminole is facing shuts down their passing game it is over. Semionle went 29-63 rushing and 7-19-1-148 yards passing.

To keep it on topix I think Dalhart rushes away with it. I see Monahans is in the house , we will see soon , you all are right around the corner.

Bearkatpride
09-29-2011, 11:14 AM
Seminole by 14+:wave:

buff4ever
09-29-2011, 01:20 PM
dalhart, won't be close at all.

tex_male
09-29-2011, 06:41 PM
News article with weblink. Odessa American News weblink http://varsity.oaoa.com/articles/permian-9141-preview-sept.html

Football: Sept. 29 Permian Basin preview capsule
September 29, 2011 12:01 AM
BY ADAM ZUVANICH
>> SEMINOLE INDIANS vs. DALHART GOLDEN WOLVES

Time, Date, Place: 7:30 tonight, Greg Sherwood Memorial Bulldog Stadium, Plainview.

Records: Seminole 4-1; Dalhart 5-0.

Last Week: Seminole 55, Brownfield 29; Dalhart 20, Lubbock Cooper 14.

Radio: KIKZ-AM (1250).

Internet: kikzksem.com, lonestarsportsradio.com.

Last Season: Dalhart 35, Seminole 3.

Notes: Seminole’s Jacob Burtch had a successful return to quarterback last week. The senior signal caller, who hadn’t played the position since separating his throwing shoulder in the season opener, completed 8 of 10 passes for 157 yards and two touchdowns in the win against Brownfield. He also scrambled for 11 yards on two carries. “Very efficient,” said Seminole coach Chris Burtch, Jacob's father. “He made all the right reads and the right checks and called pass protection in the right direction. He was good with that. You could tell his arm strength wasn’t quite what it was before the injury, but he's where we wanted him to be coming off that injury.” ... Both of Jacob Burtch’s TD passes went to Jarod Adams, who finished with four catches for 99 yards and also returned a punt 60 yards for a touchdown. Eight of Adams’ 23 receptions this season have gone for scores, as have two of his six punt returns. “His touchdowns-to-actually-touching-the-ball ratio is nuts,” Chris Burtch said. “I bet it’s 25 percent of the time.” ... Dalhart has outscored its opponents 173-38 this season. The Golden Wolves are coming off a 20-14 win against a Lubbock Cooper team that Seminole beat 20-7 in the second week of the season. “I think we will be the best team that they’ve faced, but 5-0 is 5-0,” Chris Burtch said. “But I don’t think they’ve faced anybody quite like us.” ... Seminole’s greatest challenge on defensive will be slowing down speedy Dalhart running back Davonte Burks, who has rushed for 634 yards in five games this season. Dominic Baca also is a strong runner for the Golden Wolves, whose offense is similar to Monahans’ Wing-T attack. Burtch said facing Dalhart will help the Indians prepare for their District 4-3A game against the Loboes, and he said playing a day earlier than usual will help the Indians prepare for next week’s district opener at Greenwood. “It’s an extra day of rest for my kids and an extra day of preparation for my coaches to start district,” Burtch said. “I don’t mind that at all.”

Zuvie’s View: Seminole 28, Dalhart 24.

Black_Magic
09-30-2011, 08:37 AM
we will see who brings the wood if the Indians meet up with Snyder in the playoffs , we are a different team with our starting QB back. our back up burned you all on long throws just think what our starter will do to you all ,and i forgot to warn you he can run the ball too. Pull his stats and you will see. COME ON MAN!!! The Back up Burned Snyder?? Then what would you call what ward did to Seminole? NUKED??? Not to take anything from Seminole at all. they are a good team. But the Stats are what they are
TEAM STATISTICS

Yardstick Snyder Seminole

First Downs 20 10

Total Yards 508 211

Rushes-Yards 50-464 29-63

Passing Yards 44 148

Passing 2-8-0 7-19-1

Punts-Avg. 4-33.0 6-37.8

Fumbles-Lost 1-1 3-1

Penalties-Yards 9-63 4-20