PDA

View Full Version : Columbia - bay city updates

Saggy Aggie
09-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Here

Saggy Aggie
09-23-2011, 07:28 PM
BC fumbles the opening drive and Columbia takes over and drives it right down the field for a TD.

5 yd td run for Sean Flannel. 7-0 Roughnecks. 8:48 left in the 1st qt.

Roughneck93
09-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Bay City qb doubles as a starting defensive end as well. Wow.

Roughneck93
09-23-2011, 07:47 PM
Treylon Johnican with his second pick tonight! Six for the year already.

Roughneck93
09-23-2011, 08:26 PM
Columbia 7
Bay City 3
Half

'Necks 2013-14
09-23-2011, 11:51 PM
Final Columbia 14 Bay City 09 DESPITE some BLATANT homer officiating!!! Seriously folks, is there any way to file a formal complaint on this "crew" that worked this game? When you don't call it fair for both sides, especially on late hits and cheap shots....you are asking for a brawl and that is just about what occurred in Bay City tonight. This "crew" never had control of this game from the first snap. Sad to see.:twitch:

ExScoop
09-24-2011, 12:02 AM
Surprised it was this close-Bay City has scored five touchdowns in its past three games-Blackcats may not win a district game with the exception of Rosenber Foster and Brazosport-They won't beat Lamar, El Campo, Angleton or Terry

Dub-C
09-24-2011, 12:14 AM
Final Columbia 14 Bay City 09 DESPITE some BLATANT homer officiating!!! Seriously folks, is there any way to file a formal complaint on this "crew" that worked this game? When you don't call it fair for both sides, especially on late hits and cheap shots....you are asking for a brawl and that is just about what occurred in Bay City tonight. This "crew" never had control of this game from the first snap. Sad to see.:twitch:

I have never seem anything like that in my life!!!!!!! That back judge was BLATANT, is an understatement to say the least. Defense might not have scored tonight but they won the game for sure. And lastly, How bout Jonhican 3 more picks tonite, he makes everyone look like they are in slow motion. Like someone said on the way home from the game, he is such an athlete that he can beat you at football, baseball, basketball, tennis, golf, track, hockey, and probably beat playing words with friends also.

'Necks 2013-14
09-24-2011, 01:21 AM
Surprised it was this close-Bay City has scored five touchdowns in its past three games-Blackcats may not win a district game with the exception of Rosenber Foster and Brazosport-They won't beat Lamar, El Campo, Angleton or TerryIt was "this close" because of #1) The officials--or at least the one in the white hat--was oblivious to Bay City's late hits and cheap shots. #2) We did not take care of the ball very well and it probably cost us AT LEAST one TD. I'm not afraid to say that I wish Bay City nothing but a long string of "L's" from here on out. Total lack of class from Bay Shiddy tonight.

Roughneck93
09-24-2011, 06:48 AM
Final Columbia 14 Bay City 09 DESPITE some BLATANT homer officiating!!! Seriously folks, is there any way to file a formal complaint on this "crew" that worked this game? When you don't call it fair for both sides, especially on late hits and cheap shots....you are asking for a brawl and that is just about what occurred in Bay City tonight. This "crew" never had control of this game from the first snap. Sad to see.:twitch:You could see early where this game was headed. Officials failed miserably in taking control from the start. By halftime I was convinced that there would be some sort of brawl. Sure enough it happened. Sloppy win for Columbia, committing six turnovers. Defense again came through forcing five turnovers and really just played great football on that side of the ball last night.

Roughneck93
09-24-2011, 06:53 AM
I have never seem anything like that in my life!!!!!!! That back judge was BLATANT, is an understatement to say the least. Defense might not have scored tonight but they won the game for sure. And lastly, How bout Jonhican 3 more picks tonite, he makes everyone look like they are in slow motion. Like someone said on the way home from the game, he is such an athlete that he can beat you at football, baseball, basketball, tennis, golf, track, hockey, and probably beat playing words with friends also.What more can one say about Treylon Johnican. Three picks with the last one sealing the victory. Great game young man! :clap: That's seven picks for him so far this year.

ExScoop
09-24-2011, 10:13 AM
Bay City has only scored 5 touchdowns in their past three games- They don't have an offense-They might have a chance to win district games against Brazosport and Rosenberg Foster-Don't see them beating Lamar Consolidated, El Campo, Angelton or Terry.

The Cats do have a decent defense though