PDA

View Full Version : Question about Friday Night Football Scores App for Iphones.....

playnhurt
09-23-2011, 01:53 PM
I heard about this app for your phones, is anyone using it? And how do you like it. I would like to get some feedback before spending the $2.00. Money is tight right now!

Please respond!

Emerson1
09-23-2011, 01:57 PM
The Friday Night Rivals app is free.

playnhurt
09-23-2011, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the info! Are alot of scores reported on both?

partimefan
09-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Paid for Friday Night Football Scores - - It only had a few scores the first week.

Downloaded FridayNight Rivals for free - - It has lots of scores, lets me set my favorite teams, look at teams by district. MUCH better app, IMHO.

Emerson1
09-23-2011, 02:12 PM
The only one slightly worth paying for is the HSGametime App. It has live updates from correspondents in the pressbox that are also updating stats. It's only like 30 DFW games though weekly so not useful for everyone.

Farmersfan
09-23-2011, 02:16 PM
Friday night rivals app will get better each week as more people are using it and updating scores.

firstdown
09-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Friday night rivals is great. They just updated today, it has forums and such now. It's a free app but if you opt to pay .99 it will send you push notices on the games of your choice.

RoyceTTU
09-23-2011, 04:06 PM
I heard about this app for your phones, is anyone using it? And how do you like it. I would like to get some feedback before spending the $2.00. Money is tight right now!

Please respond!

If money is $2.00 tight, I would recommend selling your Iphone and downgrading to a flip phone. JMHO

But yes, I use the Friday Night Rivals app and it's free.

Saggy Aggie
09-23-2011, 04:12 PM
If money is $2.00 tight, I would recommend selling your Iphone and downgrading to a flip phone. JMHO

But yes, I use the Friday Night Rivals app and it's free. the rivals app is what I use and I think it's pretty good. You can find scores from nearly every game 3A and up and it's getting better each week AND it's free. Has a lot of advantages like maps to the stadium and such.

RoyceTTU
09-23-2011, 04:13 PM
the rivals app is what I use and I think it's pretty good. You can find scores from nearly every game 3A and up and it's getting better each week AND it's free. Has a lot of advantages like maps to the stadium and such.

I just wish someone in Coleman and Early would buy and Iphone and start posting. All of my games are solid but those.

29-3aFAN
09-23-2011, 04:28 PM
if money is $2.00 tight, i would recommend selling your iphone and downgrading to a flip phone. Jmho

but yes, i use the friday night rivals app and it's free.

amen