PDA

View Full Version : Autographs

Cam
09-23-2011, 09:09 AM
Anybody autograph collectors out there? Just curious. My boy has managed to get a few but he really doesn't pursue it too hard.
He has:

Roger Staubach & Daryl Johnston - on a little rubber football!
Tony Dorsett - on a Cowboys mini helmet
Patrick Crayton...oohhh...
On one mini helmet has: Michael Irvin, Jason Witten, Mike Jenkins, Doug Free, Bradie James, & a few others...
On a Burnet Bulldog jersey he was wearing when my nephew took him into Longhorn locker room: Many Longhorn players signed it including Colt, Jordan, Lokey, Blaylock, etc...etc...I forget!....now we don't even know where that jersey is!
On Dave Campbell's magazine front cover: Dave Campbell, Stephen McGee, & Jordan Shipley during one of their Burnet visits.

I don't have any famous movie star autographs...

Saggy Aggie
09-23-2011, 09:15 AM
Anybody autograph collectors out there? Just curious. My boy has managed to get a few but he really doesn't pursue it too hard.
He has:

On one mini helmet has: Michael Irvin, Jason Witten, Mike Jenkins, Doug Free, Bradie James, & a few others...
On a Burnet Bulldog jersey he was wearing when my nephew took him into Longhorn locker room: Many Longhorn players signed it including Colt, Jordan, Lokey, Blaylock, etc...etc...I forget!....now we don't even know where that jersey is!
On Dave Campbell's magazine front cover: Dave Campbell, Stephen McGee, & Jordan Shipley during one of their Burnet visits.

I don't have any famous movie star autographs... I have an SPM autograph. Ya know, the child molestor? :doh: :doh:

Cam
09-23-2011, 10:14 AM
I have an SPM autograph. Ya know, the child molestor? :doh: :doh:

ok...I'll trade you that for my Patrick Crayton!!

poisoned10
09-23-2011, 10:21 AM
ok...I'll trade you that for my Patrick Crayton!!

I have Ken Caminiti, Jose Lima and a 3rd person (I forget who) on one baseball back when they were with the Astros. I have a bat signed by a minor league player from the 90's who I don't think ever made it to the bigs. And I have a cd autographed by Chamillionaire.

50 yard line fan
09-23-2011, 12:20 PM
I have 2 Craig Biggio and 2 Jeff Bagwells. I also have one with Terry Puhl, Phil Garner and Jose Cruz. Have another one with Doc Gooden and Daryl Strawberry.

I have another with Alan Ashby AND Nolan Ryan dated 9-26-81. About 3 hours or so after they signed it, Ryan pitched #5 against the Dodgers. Anyway, this was back in the day when you could go down and the battery would be warming up beside the dugout. I was 11 and still remember it vividly today. Went over to the Dodger side to get some autographs too. Got Mike Scioscia and Davey Lopes. Tried to get Steve Garvey, but he was a prick.

LH_Tuff
09-23-2011, 12:41 PM
I was in Phoenix a couple weeks ago doing an event at a Arizona Diamondbacks game. I got Ian Kennedy's autograph. He currently has the most wins in the National League and may win the Cy Young.

LIONS#1
09-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Troy Aikman autographed Super Bowl Cap
Danny White autographed Card
Marshall Faulk Autographed Card
Moose Johnson auto card
Emmitt Smith Autographed Card 112/250
Dick Butkus autographed Card
Michael Jordan autographed Wheaties Box
G.W. Bush letter and signature..
Dan Fouts card and Sig.
Ricky Williams rookie card with Signature
John Force NHRA and many more that I can't think of!!

coach
09-23-2011, 12:45 PM
He has:

I don't have any famous movie star autographs...

I have Nolan Ryan, Pudge Rodriguez, Mike Modano, Darrian Hatcher, Ken Hitchcock, John David Crow, R.C. Slocolm, Mack Brown, Darryl Royal, Earl Campbell, Eric Dickerson, Brett Hull, Drew Pearson, Roger Staubach and a few more that i cant remember right now

DavidWooderson
09-23-2011, 12:45 PM
Nolan Ryan baseball, Kenny Rogers baseball (signed it the same night he through the perfect game before the game), Will Clark baseball. Darryl Johnston football. 2 Mike Modanos one on a puck, one on a picture, 1 puck by Andy Moog (old Stars goalie) and the Hatcher brothers Derrian and Kevin. And Kevin Von Eric's old picture. ALSO have the real Rudy Reuttiger's on a picture of him being carried off the field.

underware
09-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Evander Holyfield

The 1984 Olympic Boxers come to Yoakum that year. My mom took me to see him where she worked at Tex Tan.

coach
09-23-2011, 01:24 PM
my mike modano is a pic of him with me signing the autograph on the front pafe of the dallas morning news sports page about 10 years ago

Daddy D 11
09-23-2011, 01:47 PM
2001 and 2005 longhorn baseball national championship team on 2 diff balls
2005 longhorn football signed my entire national championship team
4 nolan ryan balls
two pictures of nolan ryan with robin ventura in head lock, both personally autographed to me
autographed barry bonds rookie card
autographed willie mccovey card
earl campbell and ricky williams on a football
entire astros NL championship team on 2 different balls
picture of me with cuba gooding junior autographed at disney world lmao
kim kardashian and justin bieber autographed picture in the bahamas with em
autographed picture of me with a buck i shot bout 7 years ago with chipper jones, ryan klesko and josh beckett and knealing next to me (they were hunting at our ranch at the time, awesome time!)

i think a few more autographed bats and what not but i cant remember cuz im not home

LionFan72
09-23-2011, 02:43 PM
One signed Babe Ruth baseball, in a glass sealed case, with authentication papers - priceless!

Bad part is, I dont like the Yankees.

Cam
09-23-2011, 03:01 PM
2001 and 2005 longhorn baseball national championship team on 2 diff balls
2005 longhorn football signed my entire national championship team
4 nolan ryan balls
two pictures of nolan ryan with robin ventura in head lock, both personally autographed to me
autographed barry bonds rookie card
autographed willie mccovey card
earl campbell and ricky williams on a football
entire astros NL championship team on 2 different balls
picture of me with cuba gooding junior autographed at disney world lmao
kim kardashian and justin bieber autographed picture in the bahamas with em
autographed picture of me with a buck i shot bout 7 years ago with chipper jones, ryan klesko and josh beckett and knealing next to me (they were hunting at our ranch at the time, awesome time!)

i think a few more autographed bats and what not but i cant remember cuz im not home

Impressive collection indeed!! Anybody got Daddy's address?...he's not home right now!!!:eek:
Wonder if Ventura would ever or has signed that same pic??
Kim & Bieber? Were they an item or something?....man, that would be like putting an arm thru an open window!!....:eek:...i didn't say that!......
Well Daddy D11, I can't top that list....but I can add a few I didn't mention before....I got all the Wiggles to sign a poster...and, I got all the Power Rangers to sign my program during their concert at Reunion Arena many moons ago....well, actually, I got all their signatures except for one, the Yellow Ranger!! The Yellow Ranger at the concert was a fake!! It had testicles! The one on the TV show was a girl!....So, they thought they could get away with it..but I refused to let him (it) sign......that'll show em'!!!......balls on the Yellow Ranger..the gall of it all!!.....:twitch:

is this day just draggin' or what????