PDA

View Full Version : Romo has punctured lung but is lsted as probable for Monday!

GrTigers6
09-20-2011, 05:18 AM
Not only did Romo have a couple of fractured ribs he also punctured a lung, but they say the degree of pain us no different than it was when he played Sunday, But Im thinking, what if he gets hit again?

Farmersfan
09-20-2011, 08:46 AM
Not only did Romo have a couple of fractured ribs he also punctured a lung, but they say the degree of pain us no different than it was when he played Sunday, But Im thinking, what if he gets hit again?

I'm pretty sure if there is an opportunity to worsen the injury they wouldn't let him play no matter how big of a game it is. Of course the culture is supposed to be changing in Dallas. Maybe Garrett thinks a player should play no matter how much pain they are in. That's kind of a throw-back attitude and one that I think many of these players really need. Dallas does seem to have a ton of fragile players.

GrTigers6
09-20-2011, 09:30 AM
I'm pretty sure if there is an opportunity to worsen the injury they wouldn't let him play no matter how big of a game it is. Of course the culture is supposed to be changing in Dallas. Maybe Garrett thinks a player should play no matter how much pain they are in. That's kind of a throw-back attitude and one that I think many of these players really need. Dallas does seem to have a ton of fragile players.yes they do

Txbroadcaster
09-20-2011, 09:38 AM
Last year the Ticket had Michael Lombardi on and he talked about the perception that some teams are injury prone and others never seem to have injuries to major players..He pointed out that all teams have good years and bad years with them and if a team has 2-3 years of never having major injury issues then expect them to have injury issues over the nex couple of years because no matter how hard a team prepares a team over a period of time is almost always gonna fall near the league averages in missed games( he did say only way preperation could be an issue is if the majority of injuries were all muscle pulls)....The Cowboys in 06 and 07 had basically no major injury issue...same for 09...08, 10 and now this season we see the issues...so in 6 years, 3 years of no major issues, 3 years of major issues....then throw in the no off-season