PDA

View Full Version : East Texan Getting some national praise

Txbroadcaster
09-19-2011, 09:18 PM
5. Denarius Moore is the rare case of the rookie training camp superstar who actually delivers a big game in the regular season.2 A fifth-round pick out of Tennessee who was the best player at any position in the Raiders' camp at times this August, Moore got his chance to play on Sunday because the Raiders' top three wideouts were all inactive thanks to injuries. So what did he do? Catch five passes for 146 yards, including a 50-yard touchdown catch that ranked as the sweetest play of the week. Moore also added another first down on a reverse. If you want to figure out whether the Raiders have a clue, pay attention to Moore's status when Darrius Heyward-Bey and Louis Murphy come back. Based on how he played on Sunday, Moore shouldn't be behind anybody on the Raiders' depth chart.

He is a former Tatum Eagle
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6991469/upon-initial-review-week-2

Tejastrue
09-19-2011, 09:24 PM
5. Denarius Moore is the rare case of the rookie training camp superstar who actually delivers a big game in the regular season.2 A fifth-round pick out of Tennessee who was the best player at any position in the Raiders' camp at times this August, Moore got his chance to play on Sunday because the Raiders' top three wideouts were all inactive thanks to injuries. So what did he do? Catch five passes for 146 yards, including a 50-yard touchdown catch that ranked as the sweetest play of the week. Moore also added another first down on a reverse. If you want to figure out whether the Raiders have a clue, pay attention to Moore's status when Darrius Heyward-Bey and Louis Murphy come back. Based on how he played on Sunday, Moore shouldn't be behind anybody on the Raiders' depth chart.

He is a former Tatum Eagle
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6991469/upon-initial-review-week-2

Nice game. Congrats.

MGAR
09-19-2011, 09:27 PM
He was a beast back in the day.. Best overall athlete to ever come through Tatum..

I'm sure the Hutto folks remember him well.

Txbroadcaster
09-19-2011, 09:47 PM
He was a beast back in the day.. Best overall athlete to ever come through Tatum..

I'm sure the Hutto folks remember him well.

hmm i dont know if best ever but close