PDA

View Full Version : New billboard in Waco Texas

lostaussie
09-19-2011, 04:08 PM
http://network.yardbarker.com/college_football/article_external/backyard/photo_texas_a_m_supporters_purchase_a_billboard_in _waco_texas/6877861?refmod=backyard

Old Tiger
09-19-2011, 04:11 PM
http://network.yardbarker.com/college_football/article_external/backyard/photo_texas_a_m_supporters_purchase_a_billboard_in _waco_texas/6877861?refmod=backyardThe UT fan base wants to put one in CS that reads "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors Network Deal"

Pendragon13
09-19-2011, 04:15 PM
Replace "conference deal" with "tv deal"...change the color to burnt orange (or green/gold) and put it in College Station. :stirpot:

edit- Old Tigers post wasn't there while I was typing..:mad:

Eagle 1
09-19-2011, 04:18 PM
LOL........ I like it.

http://kegsneggsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/AZuSIQmCMAAXg5H.jpg

HEMOTOXIC
09-19-2011, 05:52 PM
So many hater against TAMU and the funny thing is that most didn't even attend A&M, UT, Baylor or any college for that matter. Get a grip, better yet, a life. I just don't understand the obsession some have with the Aggies wanting to change conferences. If the Aggies want to leave, let them. Got it? Good!

eagles_victory
09-19-2011, 06:03 PM
So many hater against TAMU and the funny thing is that most didn't even attend A&M, UT, Baylor or any college for that matter. Get a grip, better yet, a life. I just don't understand the obsession some have with the Aggies wanting to change conferences. If the Aggies want to leave, let them. Got it? Good! You mad bro?

You didn't go to any of these colleges but I did. You're a T-Shirt fan. Don't think Ive heard that one before from an Aggie.

A&M did just as much hating when the LHN was announced as Justin Timberlake said in his 2005 hit What goes around.... Well you know the rest.

HEMOTOXIC
09-19-2011, 06:16 PM
You mad bro?

You didn't go to any of these colleges but I did. You're a T-Shirt fan. Don't think Ive heard that one before from an Aggie.

A&M did just as much hating when the LHN was announced as Justin Timberlake said in his 2005 hit What goes around.... Well you know the rest.

Not your bro and you have no clue to where I attended college for undergrad nor graduate school for that matter. And, I can give a damn about where either ends up. Whether I attend TAMU, UT, U of Virginia, etc, what it boils down to is that if you are not happy, leave, change, do something. There's is no since in complaining if you aren't going to fix the problem.

So, word to the wise, don't come at me all side ways. I thought that you learned your lesson a year ago after you racists remark.

eagles_victory
09-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Not your bro and you have no clue to where I attended college for undergrad nor graduate school for that matter. And, I can give a damn about where either ends up. Whether I attend TAMU, UT, U of Virginia, etc, what it boils down to is that if you are not happy, leave, change, do something. There's is no since in complaining if you aren't going to fix the problem.

So, word to the wise, don't come at me all side ways. I thought that you learned your lesson a year ago after you racists remark. Lol you misunderstood me I didn't say you didn't go to A&M? I was assuming you did go to A&M
"You didn't go to any of these colleges but I did. You're a T-Shirt fan. Don't think Ive heard that one before from an Aggie." Those are typical comments from someone who goes to A&M is what I said.

Me racist comments would you like to prove that comment with some facts? I've never been accused of being racist on here.

HEMOTOXIC
09-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Lol you misunderstood me I didn't say you didn't go to A&M? I was assuming you did go to A&M
"You didn't go to any of these colleges but I did. You're a T-Shirt fan. Don't think Ive heard that one before from an Aggie." Those are typical comments from someone who goes to A&M is what I said.

Me racist comments would you like to prove that comment with some facts? I've never been accused of being racist on here.

Ok, I apologize for misunderstanding. About the comment, I never said that you were a racist. And, right now, I can't find the comment that I perceived as inappropriate. So, I will leave that alone.

Good Luck to the Aggies, Longhorns, Bears, and the rest.

eagles_victory
09-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Ok, I apologize for misunderstanding. About the comment, I never said that you were a racist. And, right now, I can't find the comment that I perceived as inappropriate. So, I will leave that alone.

Good Luck to the Aggies, Longhorns, Bears, and the rest. Sorry for the misunderstanding I would never call someone out and about something like that.

OldBison75
09-19-2011, 06:34 PM
After the Regents meetings in Austin and at OU today, Baylor better get some more lawyers on their payroll. They gonna have to sue everybody to stop the Big 12 exodus.

The next billboard in Waco-------

WANTED: NEW LAWYERS WITH EXPERIENCE NEGOTIATING A NEW CONFERENCE DEAL FOR A DIVISION 1 ATHLETIC PROGRAM. RESUME'S ACCEPTED AT BAYLOR UNIVERSITY. PLEASE CONTACT KEN STARR ASAP.

HEMOTOXIC
09-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding I would never call someone out and about something like that.

I understand. No problem....

In all seriousness, for Texas to be such a dominant state with unparalleled history, it is a shame that some of the most storied programs are looking for a home.

eagles_victory
09-19-2011, 06:48 PM
It'll all work itself out at the end of the day A&M will be playing SEC football next year.

sahen
09-19-2011, 07:12 PM
i still think all the misinformation being spewed is hilarious...you would think we would have actually sued someone, we simply refuse to waive our right to sue....why would anyone voluntarily give away their right to do anything? the only thing keeping the aggies in the big 12 is the SEC's asinine request for us to waive our rights...the SEC will eventually do away with the request once the big 12 crumbles and the aggies will be where they want to be...

OldBison75
09-19-2011, 07:21 PM
sahen,

please note that after I said that Baylor would have to sue everybody (tongue in cheek) I made the reference to a billboard that advertized to hire lawyers to negotiate a division one conference deal.

On a bright note though, BAYLOR is currently in a great position to negotiate a future conference if the Big 12 crumbles like it appears doomed to do. The Bears are highly ranked right now, and the future could be bright.

Emerson1
09-19-2011, 07:50 PM
So many hater against TAMU and the funny thing is that most didn't even attend A&M, UT, Baylor or any college for that matter. Get a grip, better yet, a life. I just don't understand the obsession some have with the Aggies wanting to change conferences. If the Aggies want to leave, let them. Got it? Good!

I definitely don't hate on the student loans they get to pay on.

LH Panther Mom
09-19-2011, 07:57 PM
and the rest.
:( It's sad enough we don't have a rival. Now we're "the rest". ;)

oldtownag
09-19-2011, 08:17 PM
:( It's sad enough we don't have a rival. Now we're "the rest". ;)

Threaten to banish complainers once and your school is regulated to "the rest" forever!

1st and goal
09-19-2011, 09:14 PM
I work with Phd's from both colleges daily and believe me, they still have to put their pants on one leg at a time.

Phil C
09-19-2011, 10:27 PM
This is beginning to cause me anxiety and loss of sleep.

I'M GOING TO SUE!!!

:mad:

BaseballUmp
09-19-2011, 10:31 PM
Didn't this happen like 2 weeks ago?

lostaussie
09-20-2011, 08:53 AM
Do yall think that the Big 12 will be done by the end of this year.................the teams changing conferances by next football season? Sure seems fast to me.

Emerson1
09-20-2011, 09:02 AM
Didn't this happen like 2 weeks ago?
It was a different one.

Saggy Aggie
09-20-2011, 09:21 AM
It was a different one. really? Cuz I thought it said the same thing. Old news to me, that's why I didn't comment...

Oh well. Any chance you know what the first one said then?

Old Tiger
09-20-2011, 12:44 PM
If you take all the leftovers from these conferences and put them together you have a pretty good conference.

BEAST
09-20-2011, 12:50 PM
If you take all the leftovers from these conferences and put them together you have a pretty good conference.

A pretty good conference that nobody would watch. Thats what has to be kept in mind. How do we get folks to turn on the tvs? Iowa St vs Kansas St? Not so much for me. Especially when I could watch Texas A&M vs Florida or Texas vs USC.

BEAST

Old Tiger
09-20-2011, 01:05 PM
A pretty good conference that nobody would watch. Thats what has to be kept in mind. How do we get folks to turn on the tvs? Iowa St vs Kansas St? Not so much for me. Especially when I could watch Texas A&M vs Florida or Texas vs USC.

BEASTA conference that has 5 teams ranked in the top 25.

Missouri, Kansas, Kansas State, Baylor, Iowa State - From Big 12
Rutgers, West Virginia, South Florida, Louisville, Cincinnati - From Big East
TCU, Boise State - From OTHER

That is a pretty decent 12 team conference

You could also throw these 4 schools in there to make it a good 16 team conference

Air Force, BYU, Central Florida, and Houston.

Emerson1
09-20-2011, 01:08 PM
really? Cuz I thought it said the same thing. Old news to me, that's why I didn't comment...

Oh well. Any chance you know what the first one said then?
It might have been photoshopped. It was signed God and had a similar quote.

playnhurt
09-20-2011, 01:26 PM
That's great!

NastySlot
09-20-2011, 01:29 PM
A conference that has 5 teams ranked in the top 25.

You could also throw these 4 schools in there to make it a good 16 team conference

rumor mill has the MWC and Conf. USA discussing a merger.

BEAST
09-20-2011, 03:16 PM
A conference that has 5 teams ranked in the top 25.

I really dont call that a very good conference. TCU is a legit program. They will continue to be good. Baylor is on the upswing. We will have to wait and see if they continue. Who besides them are you going to hang your hat on the that league. Also, those teams will not draw a massive TV market. You tell me, Baylor vs Iowa St or Texas A&M vs Auburn.

BEAST