PDA

View Full Version : Former Longhorns are out for the season

coach
09-19-2011, 02:33 PM
Both Jamal Charles and Jordan Shipley tore ligaments in their knee this weekend. Both have been placed on IR for the rest of the season.

BEAST
09-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Both Jamal Charles and Jordan Shipley tore ligaments in their knee this weekend. Both have been placed on IR for the rest of the season.

Yup. Coach Shipley texted me yesterday about Jordan. As of then, they did not know the extent of the injury other than it was bad. Prayers for both of those men.

BEAST

Cam
09-19-2011, 02:56 PM
Yup. Coach Shipley texted me yesterday about Jordan. As of then, they did not know the extent of the injury other than it was bad. Prayers for both of those men.

BEAST

man, I didn't know that..that's a shame....is it the same knee he hurt before that he worked so hard to rehab?

BEAST
09-19-2011, 03:10 PM
man, I didn't know that..that's a shame....is it the same knee he hurt before that he worked so hard to rehab?

I am not sure. Once I find out from Bob, Ill let you guys know.

BEAST

BEAST
09-19-2011, 03:15 PM
From Coach Shipley..... Jordan has confirmed tears on both the ACL and MCL of the "other" knee. Not the same one he tore in college. Surgery in 2-3 weeks.

BEAST

Roughneck93
09-19-2011, 03:35 PM
From Coach Shipley..... Jordan has confirmed tears on both the ACL and MCL of the "other" knee. Not the same one he tore in college. Surgery in 2-3 weeks.BEASTI knew about Jamal but I just found out about Jordan's injury on ESPN. Hate to hear this. Good luck to the both of them.