PDA

View Full Version : Bellville @ Needville

OLE'BULL
09-19-2011, 08:05 AM
Lets get this one out of the way. I know Needville is not playing well at all. Hopefully the Bulls make the trip south with the same attitude they have had week in and week out. I would hate for them to get upset by a far inferior team. Coach Valentine (former DC for Bellville during their deep playoff runs) is the HC of Needville. I know he will have his "menses" ready to go and would love nothing more than to upset an undefeated Bellville team on Needvilles home turf. If there is any coach who could pull this off, it would be him. He is a great coach and a better man. "The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose."-James A. Baldwin. Bulls by as many as they want, but I will go with 56-7...

Saggy Aggie
09-19-2011, 08:23 AM
Lets get this one out of the way. I know Needville is not playing well at all. Hopefully the Bulls make the trip south with the same attitude they have had week in and week out. I would hate for them to get upset by a far inferior team. Coach Valentine (former DC for Bellville during their deep playoff runs) is the HC of Needville. I know he will have his "menses" ready to go and would love nothing more than to upset an undefeated Bellville team on Needvilles home turf. If there is any coach who could pull this off, it would be him. He is a great coach and a better man. "The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose."-James A. Baldwin. Bulls by as many as they want, but I will go with 56-7...

Yeah, I've been expecting to see some type of improvement from Needville since week 0 but it just hasn't happened.

Bulls take this one by 50+.

Bull's-eye
09-19-2011, 11:35 AM
Stay focused Bulls! Don't underestimate your opponent & take care of business. I like to see Bellville put this game away early & get a look at some of the backups. There are some key positions that we need to see what we have backing up our starters. After a big win over Sweeny & an upcoming game with La Grange, this could be considered a trap type game. I believe Bellville has too much talent, but curious to see if Coach Rowe can keep the boys playing at a high level & not look past the Blue Jays. Bellville wins big, Coach Rowe will not allow mediocrity.

SHSBulldog00
09-19-2011, 11:52 AM
Needville is usually pretty good at screwing things up...Last year a Sweeny win would have made the Dog's 2nd in District, but after a loss Sweeny went into the playoffs in 3rd. I don't think the Jay's are as strong as then but if they could cause some Brahma TO's it could be closer. Bellville by 30.

YTBulldogs
09-19-2011, 12:06 PM
One at a time now. Bellville will not hiccup, 41-6.

Manso/V8
09-19-2011, 01:03 PM
I suspect that Coach Rowe will have the team ready and focused on going 1-0 this week.
Bellville should win by several TD's barring any significant issues like key injuries.
We already have been seeing more rotation of back-ups than in recent years, especially on defense.
That is one more thing I like about how Rowe as a coach.
He seems to have a good assessment of where kids fit and how they can help the team, and he gets
a lot of them involved and contributing. That makes for a stronger team and helps build the program.
If we get up strong early, maybe we will see more snaps for the back-ups.

Roughneck93
09-19-2011, 01:07 PM
I'm still very surprised by Needville's play thus far. Bellville wins big and also scores a shut out.

trg
09-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Bulls, stay focused and keep up the intensity. Good luck to both teams for an injury free game.

BrahmaMom
09-19-2011, 10:36 PM
The Brahmas and Coach Rowe are on a "Rowel" and should continue their record if they stay focused. Fans remember and respect Coach Valentine of Needville but he doesn't seem to have the talent. But the Bulls seem to play the entire 4 quarters and should do fine if they continue to do so Friday night. The Brahma spirit is back in Bellville and it is fun to see! Let's go, Brahmas!!

sTxforlife
09-19-2011, 10:57 PM
Good luck to the Bulls and Coach Howard!

Bull's-eye
09-20-2011, 11:18 AM
The Brahmas and Coach Rowe are on a "Rowel" and should continue their record if they stay focused.

Very clever, let's see if the can stay on a "ROWEL"!

buff4ever
09-20-2011, 11:59 AM
Bellville sucks, but still bellville in this one:)

OLE'BULL
09-20-2011, 01:46 PM

Lee County keepin' it classy

Bull's-eye
09-20-2011, 02:42 PM

Buff4ever is one of our buddies, he's just trying to get this site jumping again.

Hey Buff4ever, Elgin sucks & they just defeated your boys.....:stirpot::wave: JK

buff4ever
09-20-2011, 03:00 PM
I know right. What can I say. It will all work out, good to see you guys playing football again. I don't know what that crap was you were doing the last couple of years.

Bull's-eye
09-20-2011, 04:28 PM
I know right. What can I say. It will all work out, good to see you guys playing football again. I don't know what that crap was you were doing the last couple of years.

I couldn't figure it out either. Hopefully, we can get back to the playoffs & maybe give the Buffs some competition. I know you miss seeing FBB. LOL

The Bull #40
09-20-2011, 04:52 PM
Might try and make the trip to Needville this week but not quite sure yet. If I thought the game would be closer I would definitely go but I've been hearing how weak Needville is and by looking at their scores I see a blowout brewing. The Brahmas need to stay focused though and remember these games are just practice for the real deal - DISTRICT, then what everyones dreaming of - PLAYOFFS. I see the Bulls going into district undefeated and hopefully win out in district. Rowe should keep the young Bulls on task and sharp going into this week and I think the Bulls will easily overpower the flailing Bluejays. The running game will carry the Brahmas this week while the Red Storm of a Defense might record a shutout. I got the red and white by 42 after Rowe calls the dogs off early.

"Clear eyes, full heart, can't lose."

trg
09-20-2011, 07:26 PM
Might try and make the trip to Needville this week but not quite sure yet. If I thought the game would be closer I would definitely go but I've been hearing how weak Needville is and by looking at their scores I see a blowout brewing. The Brahmas need to stay focused though and remember these games are just practice for the real deal - DISTRICT, then what everyones dreaming of - PLAYOFFS. I see the Bulls going into district undefeated and hopefully win out in district. Rowe should keep the young Bulls on task and sharp going into this week and I think the Bulls will easily overpower the flailing Bluejays. The running game will carry the Brahmas this week while the Red Storm of a Defense might record a shutout. I got the red and white by 42 after Rowe calls the dogs off early.

I hope to see you there!!!!

MJMbrahmas10
09-21-2011, 01:17 AM
Great post #40. But do you really think they have what it takes to pull out an undefeated season. I personally haven't seen them play, but am really lookin forward to catching one soon

OLE'BULL
09-21-2011, 08:32 AM
Great post #40. But do you really think they have what it takes to pull out an undefeated season. I personally haven't seen them play, but am really lookin forward to catching one soon

I think it would be a stretch, but if we continue to improve every week like we have been, it COULD happen. Again, it would take playing perfect against some very good teams who would need to make some costly mistakes. If we can just get to the playoffs, which I think is VERY possible, its fair game and anything could happen. Unfortunately, we will not really be challenged until district so its hard to gauge how good we really are. But 4-0, about to be 5-0 says alot about a program. Its not easy to win 5 straight. Hopefully I'm not putting the cart before the horse but the Bulls should beat Needville pretty soundly...

Bull's-eye
09-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Where's some good places to eat in Needville? Heard the Blue Jay Cafe was really good, has anybody been there?

rancher
09-22-2011, 12:36 PM
I plan on stopping at Bob's Taco Stand in Rosenberg before the game.

Red Bull
09-22-2011, 12:40 PM
Bellville wins this one easily and the Bulls can pick their score. Coach Rowe will have the boys prepared for this "trap" game as some call it. I know he sees it as game #5 versus Needville. Nothing more, Nothing Less.

Good luck Bulls.

garciap77
09-22-2011, 12:42 PM
Needville by 21!

Saggy Aggie
09-22-2011, 12:48 PM
Needville by 21!

lol i haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Needville is headed for 0-10.

garciap77
09-22-2011, 12:54 PM
lol i haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Needville is headed for 0-10.

upset in the making!!!!:D

The Bull #40
09-22-2011, 01:23 PM

I've seen them play and from what I can tell from the scores around the district I don't see why the Bulls don't win out. Sealy will play us tough as always and Columbus will too but they don't seem to have any more talent than we do this year. I'm thinking about making the trip to Needville but I'm not sure yet.

zebrablue2
09-23-2011, 07:21 AM
Game day! Play injury free, and go get um Bulls...

OLE'BULL
09-23-2011, 12:45 PM
I know this game doesn't interest many folks, but is anyone going to make the trip to Needville? I would hate for our side to be empty. I am going to make the trip, and I am dragging my wife along with me!!!:ack!:

trg
09-23-2011, 01:00 PM
I know this game doesn't interest many folks, but is anyone going to make the trip to Needville? I would hate for our side to be empty. I am going to make the trip, and I am dragging my wife along with me!!!:ack!:

I am making the trip. Wouldn't miss it for anything. GO BULLS!!!!!

MJMbrahmas10
09-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Who do the bulls play next week. Not lookin past this one. But just trying to make a game

Bull's-eye
09-23-2011, 02:46 PM
Who do the bulls play next week. Not lookin past this one. But just trying to make a game

La Grange @ the Pasture of Pain.

The Bull #40
09-23-2011, 04:47 PM
Ready to head to Needville to watch the Brahmas BTHO the Bluejays. Hope for a good game(for the Brahmas), and an injury free game for both teams. I'm excited to see the Brahma offense light up the scoreboard with their quick run game and maybe a goose egg for Needville on behalf on the Brahma D?
See you there!

rancher
09-23-2011, 07:53 PM
End of 1st Quarter
Bellville 21 Needville 0

rancher
09-23-2011, 08:04 PM
Bellville 28 Needville 0 2nd

rancher
09-23-2011, 08:08 PM
Bellville 35 Needville 0 2nd
Bellville scoring at will.

rancher
09-23-2011, 08:21 PM
Bellville 42 Needville 0 Half

rancher
09-23-2011, 09:03 PM
Bellville 49 Bellville 0 3rd

rancher
09-23-2011, 09:33 PM
Final Bellville 52 Needville 0

ExScoop
09-24-2011, 12:04 AM
Jays don't have an offense

sTxforlife
09-24-2011, 03:47 AM
Jays don't have an offense
It dont look like they got much of a defense either

zebrablue2
09-24-2011, 11:13 AM
Congrats to the Bulls!!!

Manso/V8
09-24-2011, 11:49 AM
Congrats to the bulls, and thanks to Needville for being gracious hosts.

I'm glad that the back ups got to see significant action.

Football DAD
09-25-2011, 10:11 PM
An you don't

Football DAD
09-25-2011, 10:14 PM
I suspect that Coach Rowe will have the team ready and focused on going 1-0 this week.
Bellville should win by several TD's barring any significant issues like key injuries.
We already have been seeing more rotation of back-ups than in recent years, especially on defense.
That is one more thing I like about how Rowe as a coach.
He seems to have a good assessment of where kids fit and how they can help the team, and he gets
a lot of them involved and contributing. That makes for a stronger team and helps build the program.
If we get up strong early, maybe we will see more snaps for the back-ups.

No this means their winning. When you winning you can put more subs in. Let's not get that confused.