PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Question

bwdlionfan
09-18-2011, 01:02 PM
My wife and I compete in a fantasy football league with some friends of ours every year; and have been doing so for several years. Today she is playing against a guy who has Ben Roethlisberger as their QB, and he just got injured. Last year I had Kolb when Kolb got hurt, so I actually picked up Vick for the next week and wound up doing pretty well. My question is, is there a fantasy football site out there that if your QB gets hurt, it automatically assigns the points that the backup QB earns rather than getting no points for the rest of the day?

We use Yahoo for fantasy football

eagles_victory
09-18-2011, 01:04 PM
My wife and I compete in a fantasy football league with some friends of ours every year; and have been doing so for several years. Today she is playing against a guy who has Ben Roethlisberger as their QB, and he just got injured. Last year I had Kolb when Kolb got hurt, so I actually picked up Vick for the next week and wound up doing pretty well. My question is, is there a fantasy football site out there that if your QB gets hurt, it automatically assigns the points that the backup QB earns rather than getting no points for the rest of the day?

We use Yahoo for fantasy football I have never heard of that and it shouldn't why would it? Luck is part of it.

bwdlionfan
09-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Roethlisberger just came back in, but I'm still curious about that

bwdlionfan
09-18-2011, 01:07 PM
I have never heard of that and it shouldn't why would it? Luck is part of it.

I'm just wondering if any sites do this, and I understand luck is part of it. In a real game though when your QB gets injured, you get to put in a sub... you don't play the rest of the game with no QB

Even if there is a site that does that, you'd still lose points, not many backups are going to come in and perform as well as the starter

eagles_victory
09-18-2011, 01:08 PM
Roethlisberger just came back in, but I'm still curious about that No offence but that doesn't make any sense. The game is 50 percent luck. If your guy gets hurt that is just part of it.

bwdlionfan
09-18-2011, 01:14 PM
No offence but that doesn't make any sense. The game is 50 percent luck. If your guy gets hurt that is just part of it.

I wasn't asking if it makes sense; I was asking if there is a site that does it like that.

We've had our league going for years and anytime one of us loses a QB (especially if its in the 1st quarter) you're doomed to lose. We've talked in the past how it would be cool if you got a substitution option, however that wouldn't be fair if you could sub in your other QB who is in another game.

pirate4state
09-18-2011, 06:33 PM
I wasn't asking if it makes sense; I was asking if there is a site that does it like that.

lol and no

Sweetwater Red
09-18-2011, 08:20 PM

Not much of a people person are you? Lol