PDA

View Full Version : Celina vs the Bowmen Paris Wildcats

orange machine
09-17-2011, 11:04 AM
The Bowmen led Wildcats come to Celina. My prediction is if Celina plays to their potential i think it will be a 42 to 20 game with Celina winning. If they play half way like they have a few times Paris could upset them.

bobcat1
09-17-2011, 11:22 AM
I think I will just be quiet on this one.

orange machine
09-17-2011, 06:49 PM
I think I will just be quiet on this one.
I really don't know what to expect there is no doubt in my mind Celina can roll up Paris. In saying that there is no doubt in my mind if Celina doesn't step it up they could be looking at a loss.

orange machine
09-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Well it appears on the east Tx board Celina has no chance against Paris go figure they have to much speed.

catgut
09-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Well it appears on the east Tx board Celina has no chance against Paris go figure they have to much speed.What do you expect? Not much is written about Celina on the other board and very very little about Paris on this board. If you take poll here it would heavly favor Celina. Paris doesn't have as much speed as we had last year. Nor as much size. Just a lot more heart.

garciap77
09-17-2011, 09:25 PM
Celina by 21!

orange machine
09-17-2011, 11:20 PM
From what I gather Celina can't beat a Bowmen coached team and Paris all of a sudden one of the fastest and most feared teams in east Tx. I guess Bowmen has some kinda special sauce he gives his players.

MGAR
09-18-2011, 12:26 AM
Paris' win over SS was pretty impressive..

Not many people can slow down that offense. Well, Denton Ryan did early in the year..

That being said, I think Celina wins this week with physical play.

Txbroadcaster
09-18-2011, 12:43 AM
Paris' win over SS was pretty impressive..

Not many people can slow down that offense. Well, Denton Ryan did early in the year..

That being said, I think Celina wins this week with physical play.

DR with those LBS and talent overall slowing SS down is different than Paris doing the same..in saying that Paris is 31-9 all time in SS and hat is a rival...I still think Celina wins, but Paris now has no fear and it will be very close

orange machine
09-18-2011, 04:23 AM
Everything I read about Sulpher Springs is that they are very up and down this year. Obviously Paris is much improved from last year, but the consensus even last year with their other coach was that they would be much better this year.

CelinaCatFan
09-18-2011, 07:48 AM
For what it's worth, I watched Paris' group of sophomores (when they were 8th graders) destroy their opponents. They were one of the best 8th grade teams I've seen. Most people may not have expected Paris to be this good. With the players they have moving up to varsity and Coach Bowman, it does not suprise me.

Do I like our chances? Yes.
Will it be a battle? Yes. While Prestonwood was good. I truly believe that Paris is a more dangerous an opponent.

CMETILT
09-18-2011, 11:54 AM
What do you expect? Not much is written about Celina on the other board and very very little about Paris on this board. If you take poll here it would heavly favor Celina. Paris doesn't have as much speed as we had last year. Nor as much size. Just a lot more heart.

And a great coach.

ssgmp5150
09-18-2011, 12:24 PM
This should be a good game. I think it will be very close. I am going to call for an upset and say that Paris beats Celina. I wished the Melissa game would not have been called. I really think that would have been an excellent game as well.

icu812
09-18-2011, 12:42 PM
bowman was DC in Van for a year before going to DF..........didn't work out so well :-)

he can obviously coach football though

This should be a great game. I think Celina wins at home.

regaleagle
09-19-2011, 02:21 AM
I'm going with Big Orange at home in this one. A close game, no more than a 10 pt. differential.

catgut
09-19-2011, 06:12 AM
Who knows, if we could win this one we might even jump into the District 2 top 10 ahead of that powerhouse Commerce. Funny how no one takes us seriously yet. I would think Celina would just use that massive line and run over us but I've thought that the last three games.

Gsquared
09-19-2011, 06:30 AM
I WOULD love to be able to see this game. Definatly the game in the area on Friday.

OldNavy
09-19-2011, 06:31 AM
Who knows, if we could win this one we might even jump into the District 2 top 10 ahead of that powerhouse Commerce. Funny how no one takes us seriously yet. I would think Celina would just use that massive line and run over us but I've thought that the last three games.
I think you have already jumped ahead of Commerce in region 2, but I think Coach Bowman believes Celina takes Paris seriously. Paris is playing good football and the win against SS proves that without a doubt.

Also, I bet you're having fun. It is fun to watch young men reaching their potential because of good coaching and leadership. Fan support and new facilities also help those young men prepare and play well. Good luck and I hope Friday's game is great with no injuries and win or lose, both teams profit from the experience.