PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Tigers Play Dirty !

navajo joe
09-17-2011, 10:25 AM
I have to admit the snyder Qb is very talented . But i was disgusted on how dirty they played and the snyder coaches were cheering on it . Our top player got body slammed by a snyder player about 30 seconds after the play ,and then on the second play was up ended running a route before the ball was even thrown both incidents drew personal flags but these kids should have been ejected .I f you were there you know what i am talking about snyder fans . Seminole played with nothing but class like helping your kids up after a play or patting your kids in the back after a good play. We were already short armed with our starting QB being injured why were you trying to do that with our best receiver wore #2 was burning your team all night long; ohhh thats why your team was trying to knock him out of the game. p.s. if any of our kids were to do what your kids did they wouldn't have been ejected they would have been pulled out of the rest of the game by our coach!

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-17-2011, 10:28 AM
That's nothing new, they've done that for years.:stirpot:

Emerson1
09-17-2011, 10:30 AM
Synder, the butthole of West Texas.

hollywood
09-17-2011, 10:31 AM
That's Snyder! Why is there a common denominator? Where do they learn these things? Mystery!!

orange machine
09-17-2011, 10:48 AM
When we beat them down in 07 in the semis they didn't play dirty, but that might have been because we whipped up on them pretty bad.

Bosqueville
09-17-2011, 10:57 AM
Time for Txbroadcaster to leap to Snyder's defense..

turbostud
09-17-2011, 11:06 AM
I think there was a thread a few weeks ago about snyder playin dirty.

turbostud
09-17-2011, 11:07 AM
When we beat them down in 07 in the semis they didn't play dirty, but that might have been because we whipped up on them pretty bad.

That's usually when the dirty play happens.

Tin Cup
09-17-2011, 11:17 AM
In Snyder it's called "being physical and playing the the whistle."

Everywhere else it's dirty. There's a pattern here...

Sweetwater Red
09-17-2011, 11:34 AM
I have to admit the snyder Qb is very talented . But i was disgusted on how dirty they played and the snyder coaches were cheering on it . Our top player got body slammed by a snyder player about 30 seconds after the play ,and then on the second play was up ended running a route before the ball was even thrown both incidents drew personal flags but these kids should have been ejected .I f you were there you know what i am talking about snyder fans . Seminole played with nothing but class like helping your kids up after a play or patting your kids in the back after a good play. We were already short armed with our starting QB being injured why were you trying to do that with our best receiver wore #2 was burning your team all night long; ohhh thats why your team was trying to knock him out of the game. p.s. if any of our kids were to do what your kids did they wouldn't have been ejected they would have been pulled out of the rest of the game by our coach!

Oh good lord! Take the loss and move on. Geez.

Sweetwater Red
09-17-2011, 11:35 AM
Time for Txbroadcaster to leap to Snyder's defense..

It wasn't Txb. :doh:

Sweetwater Red
09-17-2011, 11:35 AM
That's usually when the dirty play happens.

Exactly.

Sweetwater Red
09-17-2011, 11:39 AM
That's Snyder! Why is there a common denominator? Where do they learn these things? Mystery!!

Everywhere else it's dirty. There's a pattern here...

:bigcry:

LIONS#1
09-17-2011, 11:39 AM
That is called their "Black Magic" Defense. I think they start teaching that in the 7th grade there...Just sayin!!:1popcorn:

RoyceTTU
09-17-2011, 11:47 AM
It wasn't Txb. :doh:

FWIW it was Matt328.

butt I agree with others on this. Brownwood, Frenship and now Seminole all saying the same thing. Red, the only reason you havn't seen it is because they don't do it when they are beating the other team easily like you've been seeing. Now that ya'll are doing better this year, I fully expect you to see all the chippiness we see.

ccmom
09-17-2011, 12:00 PM
FWIW it was Matt328.

butt I agree with others on this. Brownwood, Frenship and now Seminole all saying the same thing. Red, the only reason you havn't seen it is because they don't do it when they are beating the other team easily like you've been seeing. Now that ya'll are doing better this year, I fully expect you to see all the chippiness we see.Ummm I'm pretty sure Sweetwater has played Snyder (and beaten them) many more times than Brownwood has....just saying

Sweetwater Red
09-17-2011, 12:04 PM
FWIW it was Matt328.

butt I agree with others on this. Brownwood, Frenship and now Seminole all saying the same thing. Red, the only reason you havn't seen it is because they don't do it when they are beating the other team easily like you've been seeing. Now that ya'll are doing better this year, I fully expect you to see all the chippiness we see.

Royce I have been watching Snyder play for the last 25 years. including roughly 15 games under Rogers tenure the last ten years or so. One disgruntled Frenship fan on TOC, This Seminole poster and a handful of Brownwood posters that can't get over the fact that their RB got ejected for kicking a Snyder player are the only ones complaining.

LIONS#1
09-17-2011, 12:23 PM
Royce I have been watching Snyder play for the last 25 years. including roughly 15 games under Rogers tenure the last ten years or so. One disgruntled Frenship fan on TOC, This Seminole poster and a handful of Brownwood posters that can't get over the fact that their RB got ejected for kicking a Snyder player are the only ones complaining.
Well "publicly complaining" is what you should have inserted in your little defense of Snyder. I guess if you want to ignore the obvious Red that is your prerogative. I heard it from Monahans fans last year (although not published on a message board) as well. The late hitting and the after the whistle hits are well documented and shouldn't go unnoticed. Ok, back to your regular scheduled programming!!:wave:

Sweetwater Red
09-17-2011, 12:32 PM
Well "publicly complaining" is what you should have inserted in your little defense of Snyder. I guess if you want to ignore the obvious Red that is your prerogative. I heard it from Monahans fans last year (although not published on a message board) as well. The late hitting and the after the whistle hits are well documented and shouldn't go unnoticed. Ok, back to your regular scheduled programming!!:wave:

So you allow second hand sources to form your opinion rather than first hand knowledge? Nice.

Bosqueville
09-17-2011, 12:42 PM
My apologizes to Txbroadcaster! Now it's time for Stepp to jump to Snyder's defense. (doesn't seem to have the same sting)

Black_Magic
09-17-2011, 12:48 PM
Royce I have been watching Snyder play for the last 25 years. including roughly 15 games under Rogers tenure the last ten years or so. One disgruntled Frenship fan on TOC, This Seminole poster and a handful of Brownwood posters that can't get over the fact that their RB got ejected for kicking a Snyder player are the only ones complaining. thanks SW Red at least one person sees it for what it is. I want to point a few things out about the original post here. 1. No snyder player was flagged for any late hits. Not one. there was one penalty thrown on a pass interference when our free safety got there right before the ball and hit the reciever. got a penalty and they got a first down. 2. I believe navaho joe thinks that one flag was thrown on a late hit but it was picked up buy the official because another official said it was not late. another flag was thrown because the ball was kicked out of bounds andd there was a 5 yard penalty and re kick. Finally,30 seconds agfter the play?? Really Joe?? come on man.... Bottom line is Snyder played very hard and physical. Im sure video is available I urge folks who can look the game on tape to do it. It will show what Im talking about. Our kids came to play and turned it on in the second half. We have NOTHING but to be pround of our game. We played physical Tiger football between the whistles and layed the leather on them . Thats football. BUT No personal fouls were given at that game . SO navaho is dead wrong.

On another note. these were the officals chosen by Seminole.

#2 Played well. Caught ONE TD pass on a good play. also had a good Kick return to about the 50. other than that the real story is about Keenan wards Great game against a top 20 team. Over 250 yards rushing and also had an interception. Good job tigers.

regaleagle
09-17-2011, 12:50 PM
Good hard smashmouth football is one thing, but dirty football is another. It takes no talent to play dirty. Kids can get seriously injured by this type of unwarranted play. It's on the refs to stop this kind of nonsense. Usually, this type of stuff ends up, causing strife within the ranks of the team, and catches up with them when they really need to depend on one another. You reap what you sow.

Tin Cup
09-17-2011, 01:16 PM
I heard Seminole has a pretty dang good team. Who does Snyder play next

Black_Magic
09-17-2011, 01:33 PM
SNYDER 34, SEMINOLE 13

Snyder 7 0 14 13 - 34

Seminole 7 0 6 0 - 13

SCORING SUMMARY

First Quarter

Seminole: Jarod Adams 32 pass from Ryan Johnson (Matt Flowers kick); 8:34.

Snyder: Keenon Ward 7 run (Gilberto Martinez kick); 6:35.

Third Quarter

Snyder: Keenon Ward 80 run (Gilberto Martinez); 9:34.

Seminole: Caleb Koedyker 45 pass from Ryan Johnson (kick failed); 5:32.

Snyder: Zach Harris 14 run (Gilberto Martinez kick); 4:48.

Fourth Quarter

Snyder: Keenon Ward 5 run (Gilberto Martinez kick); 7:58.

Snyder: Javon Brown 41 pass from Keenon Ward (kick failed); 3:55.

TEAM STATISTICS

Yardstick Snyder Seminole

First Downs 20 10

Total Yards 508 211

Rushes-Yards 50-464 29-63

Passing Yards 44 148

Passing 2-8-0 7-19-1

Punts-Avg. 4-33.0 6-37.8

Fumbles-Lost 1-1 3-1

Penalties-Yards 9-63 If Snyder had 2 late hits the penalty yards would be at least 83 yards and not 63... 4-20

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

Rushing

Snyder: Keenon Ward 25-257, Zach Harris 11-109, Brandon Davis 11-80, Alex Rivera 2-21, Team 1-(-3).

Seminole: Juan Espino 19-75, Heath Green 2-11, Jarod Adams 1-4, David Moncayo 2-2, Team 1-0, Ryan Johnson 4-(-29).

Passing

Snyder: Keenon Ward 2-8-0 – 44.

Seminole: Ryan Johnson 7-19-1 – 148.

Receiving

Snyder: Javon Brown 1-41, Brandon Davis 1-3.

Seminole: Jarod Adams 5-91, Caleb Koedyker 1-45, David Moncayo 1-12.

navajo joe
09-18-2011, 01:31 AM
we can deal with the loss , we just wont deal with the dirty play that can get somebody hurt . these kids are not getting paid millions to end up hurt because someone is being foolish!

sinton66
09-18-2011, 06:50 AM
I've never seen either team in action, so I would have to have seen the game to be certain, but just judging by the stats, sounds like "sour grapes" to me.

Tres Lobos
09-18-2011, 01:08 PM
other than that the real story is about Keenan wards Great game against a top 20 team. Over 250 yards rushing and also had an interception. Good job tigers.

When did seminole turn into a top 20 team??????

DUKE22
09-18-2011, 01:15 PM
When did seminole turn into a top 20 team??????

Go look at the rankings. Maxpreps had them 12 right behind number 11 Monahans. As much as it pains me Blackie is right. No personal fouls were called and we simply got after them the second half. Number 2 for Seminole is an amazing kid, but things changed a bit when number one from Snyder came in and covered him.

BwdLion73
09-18-2011, 02:14 PM
So you allow second hand sources to form your opinion rather than first hand knowledge? Nice.

I thought Navajo Joe was there.

TheDOCTORdre
09-18-2011, 03:59 PM
I thought Navajo Joe was there.

don't trust an injun

Old Tiger
09-18-2011, 06:24 PM

Everywhere else it's dirty. There's a pattern here...In Brownwood it's called "being a baby and crying about nothing."

BwdLion73
09-18-2011, 07:23 PM
don't trust an injun

:eek::wave: