PDA

View Full Version : Injury bug in Chapel Hill

MGAR
09-17-2011, 12:13 AM
Well, it's not really a "bug" anymore but rather a "monster"....

WR/DB Avery Henderson had to be carted off the field tonight. He was moving his arms and legs and gave the crowd a big thumbs up.

So now Chapel Hill is without(assuming no one comes back next week)

Three DI players

DI type QB

1,000 yard WR from a year ago

Not good when Lindale is waiting.

Txbroadcaster
09-17-2011, 12:15 AM
What is the deal with Sir Calvin..each week it is he should be back this week..are they not letting something more serious out of the bag?

MGAR
09-17-2011, 12:19 AM
My understanding that he still has some pain... He wants to play, training staff wants him to hold off..

My guess is that him, Tucker and Rollins won't be back until district starts.

regaleagle
09-17-2011, 02:32 AM
Lindale is gonna put the whack on CH for sure now. It was going to be a good game with the starters, but their key players are gone. Count this one for Lindale. Tough luck for CH. They still managed a win tonite. Amazing!!

coachc45
09-17-2011, 11:07 AM
What happened with the QB Kincaide last night....saw him limp off on next to last series? Did not play rest of game.

Chillfan
09-17-2011, 12:18 PM
Lindale is gonna put the whack on CH for sure now. It was going to be a good game with the starters, but their key players are gone. Count this one for Lindale. Tough luck for CH. They still managed a win tonite. Amazing!!

Henderson just had a stinger last night. He should be ok. A guy on another forum said it best. Take 7-8 of your best players and randomly take 4 or 5 of them out and put them on the sidelines including your QB. Keep in mind that half of them play both ways. 3a schools normally don't have much depth. But these kids keep pullin out a win against good teams. Carthage, 4a Whitehoouse, 4a down Hallsville. They kids play with so much heart its just amazing. They are one big family. Boot Camp has taught these kids to fight hard for each other. This week will be tough but I'm not counting CH out yet.

Chillfan
09-17-2011, 12:20 PM
What happened with the QB Kincaide last night....saw him limp off on next to last series? Did not play rest of game.
Must have been someone else. Kincade played entire game.

Chillfan
09-17-2011, 12:26 PM
What is the deal with Sir Calvin..each week it is he should be back this week..are they not letting something more serious out of the bag?
Sir practiced some this week but his ankle was still a little sore. Coach is making a good decision by holding these kids until their ready. Especially in predistrict.

Txbroadcaster
09-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Sir practiced some this week but his ankle was still a little sore. Coach is making a good decision by holding these kids until their ready. Especially in predistrict.

agree 100%

Cannot wait to broadcast this game..gonne be a good one

Chillfan
09-17-2011, 12:49 PM
agree 100%

Cannot wait to broadcast this game..gonne be a good one

Yes it is. Lindale is going to be lookin for revenge. I'm already nervous. Lol.