PDA

View Full Version : Traveling to the Valley today...anybody need anything??

Cam
09-16-2011, 02:34 PM
some Padre Island sand perhaps?......tamales??....confiscated AK-47's??....

BEAST
09-16-2011, 03:16 PM

Ill take 3 Aks please with a side of tamales.

BEAST

turbostud
09-16-2011, 06:28 PM

HaHa, Glick Twins which is a gunshop in Pharr about 15 miles from my house was named in the Operation Gun Runner debacle for selling guns to the wrong people; all Government approved of course. But the tamales are outstanding.

Old Tiger
09-16-2011, 06:30 PM
I'll take a burger from Stars.

turbostud
09-16-2011, 06:32 PM

do theynot have Stars up North?

Cam
09-19-2011, 10:01 AM
HaHa, Glick Twins which is a gunshop in Pharr about 15 miles from my house was named in the Operation Gun Runner debacle for selling guns to the wrong people; all Government approved of course. But the tamales are outstanding.

I went to school with one of the Glick boys....he suddenly disappeared from sight....not sure where he graduated from.....

Matthew328
09-19-2011, 10:04 AM
I went to school with one of the Glick boys....he suddenly disappeared from sight....not sure where he graduated from.....

no Stars up here...good stuff there...

Cam
09-19-2011, 10:15 AM
Ill take 3 Aks please with a side of tamales.

BEAST

Sorry Beast....I have let you down....one of the few places I'll get tamales from is my aunt down there...She's been making them since she was a little girl. She's in her late 70's now and like my cousin saids, making tamales is what keeps her going!! Anyway, she's been under the weather so I wasn't able to get you some this time...but I will!......she did have a few AK's in her arsenal but I couldn't get her to part with them!! Not to worry though, her son is a Texas Ranger down there and has his hands on plenty of those things! :eek: Would you like one with gold inlay?...or maybe a super long clip??......just kiddin' everybody.....
While I was there, heard they had just made a bust and seized 50-something grenades, and several RPG's! Holy cow, I had no idea that kind of weaponry was circulating down there! It was all headed to Monterrey. A war next door....:crying:

Cam
09-19-2011, 10:17 AM

sorry Tiger....I ate yours! Stars is blocks away from my in-laws....

Old Tiger
09-19-2011, 11:19 AM
do theynot have Stars up North?No...we just have sonics.