PDA

View Full Version : Rocket

nobogey72
09-15-2011, 02:46 PM
We haven't heard much from you this week. Just wanted to hear your prediction for the Brownwood/Llano game. You were so close in your analysis and prediction on the Stephenville game that I wanted to see if you could do it 2 weeks in a row, or if it was just a fluke.:stirpot:

Cam
09-15-2011, 02:49 PM
We haven't heard much from you this week. Just wanted to hear your prediction for the Brownwood/Llano game. You were so close in your analysis and prediction on the Stephenville game that I wanted to see if you could do it 2 weeks in a row, or if it was just a fluke.:stirpot:

I was wonderin' who was gonna be the first to stir up NASA (Rocket).......:1popcorn:

Old Tiger
09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Cam, you give Rocket too much credit calling him NASA. If anything he is a product of Mexico's aerospace technology program.

BEAST
09-15-2011, 03:12 PM
Cam, you give Rocket too much credit calling him NASA. If anything he is a product of Mexico's aerospace technology program.

And you are far more kitten than tiger.

BEAST

Cam
09-15-2011, 03:17 PM
lions and tigers and rockets oh my.....:1popcorn::1popcorn:

Rocket
09-15-2011, 03:23 PM
I reckon we will beat Llano about like we beat Wylie the last time we played.

Hey Tiger, quit trying to be me.

Cam
09-15-2011, 04:02 PM

Man, don't be knockin' Mexico's aerospace program...see, the way I see it, good ol' Cortes decides he's gonna bring all his son-bitch Spaniards to come conquer Mexico. So, along with them came the smallpox virus that killed millions of Aztecs. Shoot, had the Spaniards left the Aztecs alone Mexico would have colonies on Mars and Io by now. (Io is one of Jupiter's moons for you dumb-asses who don't know!) See, them Aztecs were really into astronomy, mathematics, not to mention an occassional head choppin' for their Gods!! And who were their Gods? Well, it was them damn aliens that's who! The Aztecs and aliens were pretty tight. But when Cortes showed up to pick a fight, the aliens just said, "Screw it, these humans are hopeless"....plus, they were scared of contracting smallpox....which for alien men, had a horrible effect of rotting their tiny gray penises!....so, they left!! Had Cortes just stayed put in Spain, we would have the opposite happening today. The Mexican border patrol would be haulin' our asses back over to our side of the border, thus keepin' us from jumpin' on one of their spaceships to go to Mars for a little weekend R&R! Course, with a little extra cash on the side, you might have still gotten to go!! Anyways, that's what I was learned in my school!!....:)

Snydertigersrul
09-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Where are you Rocket? I'm back after a long break

Daddy D 11
09-19-2011, 10:18 PM
looks like i'll be at the brownwood china game this friday

Snydertigersrul
09-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Good luck, the Lions are going to need it, just like against Stephenville

Bosqueville
09-20-2011, 07:37 AM
China Spring is no Stephenville my friend.