PDA

View Full Version : Team Tendencies

Bullaholic
09-13-2011, 12:43 PM
How well do you think coaches know the tendency of an opponent on plays? Especially old rivals who have had the sames coaches for years. What % of the time do you think they guess right on a given play?

Old Tiger
09-13-2011, 12:44 PM
According to Cameron fans hardly ever it seems. But it also seems like Cameron has 200 coaches from where I usually sit.

GrTigers6
09-13-2011, 01:48 PM
How well do you think coaches know the tendency of an opponent on plays? Especially old rivals who have had the sames coaches for years. What % of the time do you think they guess right on a given play?I would think very wellwith coaches they face every year. Between live and film you can calculate them pretty easily. Now how many times they guess right depends on the opposing coach changing his tendancies and doing something to throw them off. I would say the % would depend on the length of time they knew each other and number of games played

BobcatBennie
09-13-2011, 02:59 PM
I'm fairly certain that most coach's know that Celina has the following tendencies ... to wear orange ... stack defenders in the box ... use single man coverage ... blow a really loud air horn when they score ... and lose to Daingerfield.

Rabid Cougar
09-13-2011, 06:15 PM
Liberty Hilll will run power sweep with #35 on 3rd and long and 4th and short 100% of the time. Bank it.

1st and goal
09-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Liberty Hilll will run power sweep with #35 on 3rd and long and 4th and short 100% of the time. Bank it.

lol haha
(have to post 4 or more letters)

garciap77
09-13-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm fairly certain that most coach's know that Celina has the following tendencies ... to wear orange ... stack defenders in the box ... use single man coverage ... blow a really loud air horn when they score ... and lose to Daingerfield.

Is Daingerfield a football team? :D

Ernest T Bass
09-13-2011, 09:21 PM
Almost every single coaching staff in Texas will know their opponents tendencies 100% by the time they play them. With video scouting software that almost every program uses, just about anything you want to know is available within seconds with the click of a button. Now, knowing it, your kids knowing it, and your kids stopping it are 3 totally different things. But I know that every week I know which blitzes, stunts, and coverages the opponent likes to use, I know when they like to use them(time and situation), I know where on the field they like to use them(field position and which hash mark), and I know how successful they are at it; all broken down by percentage.

MGAR
09-13-2011, 09:46 PM
Almost every single coaching staff in Texas will know their opponents tendencies 100% by the time they play them. With video scouting software that almost every program uses, just about anything you want to know is available within seconds with the click of a button. Now, knowing it, your kids knowing it, and your kids stopping it are 3 totally different things. But I know that every week I know which blitzes, stunts, and coverages the opponent likes to use, I know when they like to use them(time and situation), I know where on the field they like to use them(field position and which hash mark), and I know how successful they are at it; all broken down by percentage.

What kind of software do y'all use in CUJO land?

Ernest T Bass
09-13-2011, 11:36 PM
We use DSV/HUDL. DSV was pretty good. Then Hudl bought out DSV. Now Hudl SUCKS!

pancho villa
09-14-2011, 09:10 AM
We use DSV/HUDL. DSV was pretty good. Then Hudl bought out DSV. Now Hudl SUCKS!

are u nuts hudl is way better than DSV (dsv sucks)