PDA

View Full Version : Gatesville @ Glen Rose

GrTigers6
09-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Anyone no anything about Gatesville? If you look at their games in association with common teams we have played it is confusing.
First China Spring beats Mexia 20-9 then Gatesville beats them 31-0. So is Gatesville better than China Spring. Did Mexia have a bad day against Gatesville, or di gatesville have everything fall into place that night?
Who knows, I do know however that the game between us and Gatesville is always a good competitive game and it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

LionFan72
09-13-2011, 12:35 PM
Anyone no anything about Gatesville? If you look at their games in association with common teams we have played it is confusing.
First China Spring beats Mexia 20-9 then Gatesville beats them 31-0. So is Gatesville better than China Spring. Did Mexia have a bad day against Gatesville, or di gatesville have everything fall into place that night?
Who knows, I do know however that the game between us and Gatesville is always a good competitive game and it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Only thing stuck out in my mind about Gatesville was they have a pretty decent Qb, had a lot of drop balls, but that was first game.

RoyceTTU
09-13-2011, 12:52 PM
I remember #21 I think.....the RB was pretty good.

Rabid Cougar
09-13-2011, 06:21 PM
Mexia is way bad this year. Glen Rose's QB is out for the game. He was the primary threat. Gatesvilles defense is not China Spring's. I will have to give the nod to Gatesville.

GrTigers6
09-14-2011, 05:58 AM
Mexia is way bad this year. Glen Rose's QB is out for the game. He was the primary threat. Gatesvilles defense is not China Spring's. I will have to give the nod to Gatesville.Well our back up is pretty good as well, we will see how good on Friday. Plus our main rb should be over his hamstring issue that he got against yall. Only time will tell
Good luck with Mcgregor!