PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport @ Prosper

Bullaholic
09-13-2011, 10:10 AM
I think Prosper's 1-2 record is deceptive. The 2 games they lost were to good teams--La Vega and Alvarado---both of which will probably be deep playoff teams.

The Bulls continue to average 50 pts/game against admitedly average teams, but give up 33pts./game. Plus, the Bulls will be without Mullins-#9, one of their top WR who really helps the Bull "O" spread the field.

Same old story---If Prosper can keep the Bulls under 35, they have a shot at the win. If they get into a shootout with the Bulls---rack up win #4 for the Bulls. I think this one is dead even, so I'm going to say Bulls 42-35. Go Bulls!

BullBoy
09-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Bridgeport by 7.

Prosper will be tough, they always are.

GrTigers6
09-13-2011, 12:24 PM
I would say Bulls +14

eagles31
09-14-2011, 04:42 PM
bulls in a shoot out by 3

regaleagle
09-15-2011, 01:42 PM
I pretty much agree with the assessments made on Sideline to Sideline that the Prosper O is MIA so far this season, much like last year, and their D will have to keep them in the game. With that being said, I will have to go with the Bulls simply because they are hitting on all cylinders offensively, and are winning. Until Prosper can keep their D off the field, it will continue to be a tough season for them. If Bridgeport can score quickly, or even with a fast-strike offense, it will stay in the game and probably win. I'm taking the Bulls to win this one 33-17.