PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Super Bowl Winner Eliminations

Phil C
09-13-2011, 09:48 AM
In a solid majority of the time the Super Bowl winners win their first game of the season so based on that after week 1 we can eliminate the losers. However, remember there have been exceptions and it may turn out this year is one of them. Still based on the odds the following 16 teams are eliminated from winning the Super Bowl in 2012.

1. Carolina 2. NY Giants 3. Dallas 4. New Orleans 5. Seattle 6. Minnesota 7. Kansas City 8. Atlanta 9. St. Louise 10. Indianapolis
11. Pittsburgh 12. Tennessee 13. Tampa Bay 14. Cleveland 15. Miami and 16. Denver

coach
09-13-2011, 11:04 AM
In a solid majority of the time the Super Bowl winners win their first game of the season so based on that after week 1 we can eliminate the losers. However, remember there have been exceptions and it may turn out this year is one of them. Still based on the odds the following 16 teams are eliminated from winning the Super Bowl in 2012.

1. Carolina 2. NY Giants 3. Dallas 4. New Orleans 5. Seattle 6. Minnesota 7. Kansas City 8. Atlanta 9. St. Louise 10. Indianapolis
11. Pittsburgh 12. Tennessee 13. Tampa Bay 14. Cleveland 15. Miami and 16. Denver

correct me if i am wrong, but i think when emmitt was in his holdout they lost both games and emmitt came back and lead them to the superbowl and i think emmitt lead the league in rushing

Phil C
09-13-2011, 11:08 AM
correct me if i am wrong, but i think when emmitt was in his holdout they lost both games and emmitt came back and lead them to the superbowl and i think emmitt lead the league in rushing

Indeed you are right but that was one of the exception years.