PDA

View Full Version : Angelo State Football

sandmaster
09-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Last weekend the Rams were down two times in the second half by 21 points but they over came that and won the game against Chadron State 49-42. The Rams scored 28 unanswered points in the fourth quarter to pull of the victory. If anyone is in Angelo this weekend the Rams play at 2pm at San Angelo Stadium for the home opener.

Black_Magic
09-13-2011, 12:11 PM
Last weekend the Rams were down two times in the second half by 21 points but they over came that and won the game against Chadron State 49-42. The Rams scored 28 unanswered points in the fourth quarter to pull of the victory. If anyone is in Angelo this weekend the Rams play at 2pm at San Angelo Stadium for the home opener.who do they play against?

sandmaster
09-13-2011, 11:33 PM
They play the University of Central Oklahoma.

Saggy Aggie
09-14-2011, 08:17 AM
West columbia's QB last year Daymond Lewis is on the team, but I believe the entire freshman class got redshirted so he's not playing yet.

WestTxschwab
09-14-2011, 08:20 AM
Saggy, where is a good place to find parking this saturday in College Station for the game?
Thought you might know of a good spot to park.

Saggy Aggie
09-14-2011, 08:30 AM
Saggy, where is a good place to find parking this saturday in College Station for the game?
Thought you might know of a good spot to park. lol well I dont usually have to worry about that, but I suppose the best place to go would be to find an apartment complex and use the visitor's parking there and walk from there. That route would be free and you could get fairly close. Also, about half the student parking lots on campus are used as game day parking, so you could always park there. There are 5 paid parking garages on campus. After 5 pm, it's .50/hour but I'm assuming the price would be increased on game day? And also, I know the street I used to live on (Luther W) used to be lined with cars on gameday. People would park alongside it and walk. It's maybe a mile walk at the most and I know hundreds of people walk it everygame. It's what I used to do.

Sorry, that I'm not much help as far as parking goes. I usually just park my car at my apt and walk from here.

WestTxschwab
09-14-2011, 09:22 AM
lol well I dont usually have to worry about that, but I suppose the best place to go would be to find an apartment complex and use the visitor's parking there and walk from there. That route would be free and you could get fairly close. Also, about half the student parking lots on campus are used as game day parking, so you could always park there. There are 5 paid parking garages on campus. After 5 pm, it's .50/hour but I'm assuming the price would be increased on game day? And also, I know the street I used to live on (Luther W) used to be lined with cars on gameday. People would park alongside it and walk. It's maybe a mile walk at the most and I know hundreds of people walk it everygame. It's what I used to do.

Sorry, that I'm not much help as far as parking goes. I usually just park my car at my apt and walk from here.

Sounds good, I am sure I can find somewhere to park. I used to walk from my sister's apartment as well. Just wanted to find something closer. Thanks and Gig' Em.