PDA

View Full Version : crockett @ madisonville....

trojandad
09-12-2011, 10:10 PM
having seen both of them, the only way i see madisonville taking this one is if their line grows up in a hurry....i believe crocketts skilled people are far superior at this point to madisonvilles....if the mustangs can live in their backfield like we did, they can win it, but crocketts skilled people are as fast as ours and our noseman chance andries took some of their handoffs, he was in their backfield that quick....i see crockett winning it....

nationalpastime
09-13-2011, 09:49 AM
I think Madisonville's got a shot. This is a great rivalry...and, Madisonville blew out a Caldwell team that beat Crockett.

HEMOTOXIC
09-13-2011, 09:53 AM
I think Madisonville's got a shot. This is a great rivalry...and, Madisonville blew out a Caldwell team that beat Crockett.

Caldwell beat Austin Crockett.

Dub-C
09-13-2011, 01:22 PM
having seen both of them, the only way i see madisonville taking this one is if their line grows up in a hurry....i believe crocketts skilled people are far superior at this point to madisonvilles....if the mustangs can live in their backfield like we did, they can win it, but crocketts skilled people are as fast as ours and our noseman chance andries took some of their handoffs, he was in their backfield that quick....i see crockett winning it....

trojandad, Where you at the Coldspring, Crockett game? Cause from what I understand the nose guard didn't even have a tackle in the game.

trojandad
09-13-2011, 02:25 PM
trojandad, Where you at the Coldspring, Crockett game? Cause from what I understand the nose guard didn't even have a tackle in the game.

well lets see, where to start with such a silly question?...how about that andries, the man i mentioned, shows on maxpreps to have had 6 solo tackles and 10 assists....that the same page shows every last starter on defense with a tackle, so nobody could have been shutout as you said....

if i were you, id find this source that helped you with "what you understand" and punch that person in the nose the next time isaw them for making me look like a stooge.....but then, i seriously doubt you heard that from anyone else....good luck on that future as a statistician.....

Dub-C
09-13-2011, 03:16 PM
Well, never mind I asked didn't realize I was talking to such a bitter person, Just trying to clear-up what I heard. But don't worry bout me asking you anything else.
Sorry must be nice to be so stuck on yourself.

trojandad
09-13-2011, 03:17 PM
too dang funny.....

nationalpastime
09-13-2011, 08:42 PM
Caldwell beat Austin Crockett.

Oh, snap, my bad. That's what I get for not clicking on the link on maxpreps. Madisonville's going to have trouble this week. They're playing with sophomores in some key areas and some critical junctures in the game.