PDA

View Full Version : Enough about the Cowboys,how bout them TEXANS?

Ruserious
09-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Yes the colts wre without Manning, but the Texans sure looked good! Any Texan fans out there?

Txbroadcaster
09-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Yes the colts wre without Manning, but the Texans sure looked good! Any Texan fans out there?

not a texan fan..but I was not really impressed..the game was more about what the Colts were doing badly than what the Texans did well..it was obvious after the two fumbles early the colts mailed it in...in saying that the Texans should win the AFC south with ease

Ruserious
09-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Ive been impressed with the depth the Texans now have, and the transition so far with Wade's 3-4.

Saggy Aggie
09-12-2011, 12:50 PM
not a texan fan..but I was not really impressed..the game was more about what the Colts were doing badly than what the Texans did well..it was obvious after the two fumbles early the colts mailed it in...in saying that the Texans should win the AFC south with ease wasn't impressed lol

Typical cowboys fan.

Txbroadcaster
09-12-2011, 01:19 PM
wasn't impressed lol

Typical cowboys fan.

not sure why me being a Cowboy fan matters..I watched the game and thought wow the colts are terrible more than the Texans are awesome...and yet I am still saying the Texans will win that division

Old Tiger
09-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Week 3 will be the first true test for their defense and week 4 will be the first true test for their offense.

Saggy Aggie
09-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Texans owned in every aspect of the game. No matter their opponent, Houston has never dominated anyone like that. This is a turning point. Texans moved the ball at will. Scored at will. And hardly gave up a first down in the first half. Even if it was the Colts w/o Manning, I dont know how you couldnt be impressed and like what you saw.

Texans will demolish that division and get a first round bye. When Arian comes back, the offense will be as good as any in recent memory in the NFL. Defense will be incredibly improved, and the Texans special teams is one of the better ones in the NFL.

Poised for a breakout year.

buff4ever
09-12-2011, 01:56 PM
to early to tell based on that game against that opponent w/o manning.

The cowboys showed better potential in their loss to be honest. Romo just has to remember to quit trying to be the hero, slide and let others carry the rock.

Roughneck93
09-12-2011, 02:10 PM
Not a Texans fan but, even with Manning playing yesterday, the Texans still win. Texans will sweep their division and make the playoffs for the first time in their history.

BLEEDZGREEN
09-12-2011, 03:54 PM
texans owned in every aspect of the game. No matter their opponent, houston has never dominated anyone like that. This is a turning point. Texans moved the ball at will. Scored at will. And hardly gave up a first down in the first half. Even if it was the colts w/o manning, i dont know how you couldnt be impressed and like what you saw.

Texans will demolish that division and get a first round bye. When arian comes back, the offense will be as good as any in recent memory in the nfl. Defense will be incredibly improved, and the texans special teams is one of the better ones in the nfl.

Poised for a breakout year.

this.

Old Tiger
09-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Not a Texans fan but, even with Manning playing yesterday, the Texans still win. Texans will sweep their division and make the playoffs for the first time in their history.No way....Manning owns the Texans....he would of had the Colts in the right play more. Peyton is pretty much the Colts OC.

Roughneck93
09-12-2011, 04:25 PM
No way....Manning owns the Texans....he would of had the Colts in the right play more. Peyton is pretty much the Colts OC.Yes, true. But he's not their DC and the Colts D is atrocious. Texans could have scored more yesterday if they wanted to.

Saggy Aggie
09-12-2011, 05:08 PM
No way....Manning owns the Texans....he would of had the Colts in the right play more. Peyton is pretty much the Colts OC. Remember when Arian ran for 240 against the Colts last year? Same story this year. Colts had no chance even with Manning. They would've score a bit, but the Texans wouldn't have slowed down like the they did leading 34-0 at half. Texans could have scored 50. And Peyton doesn't play defense.

CelinaCatFan
09-12-2011, 07:13 PM
I'll believe in the Texans when they have a real Defensive Coordinator. Wade "Hamburgler" Phillips burned Dallas and he'll burn Houston too.

TheDOCTORdre
09-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Hasn't Houston been poised for a breakout year for the last 2-3 years?

Saggy Aggie
09-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Hasn't Houston been poised for a breakout year for the last 2-3 years? they finally got a defense. And their division is way down. Only thing that can stop them this year would be a key injury.

Phil C
09-12-2011, 09:50 PM

Way to go Texans! An impressive start.

Bull Butter
09-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Enough about Manning. The guy has been in the league 15 years and I've never once seen him go in on defense. A defense that gave up 270 yards and 34 points in one half.

Gone Fishing
09-13-2011, 04:29 PM
to early to tell based on that game against that opponent w/o manning.

The cowboys showed better potential in their loss to be honest. Romo just has to remember to quit trying to be the hero, slide and let others carry the rock.

Romo is the worst QB I have maybe ever seen as far as a starter on a top team. I am (was a die hard crazy Oiler fan for years so I am certainaly a big Texan fan) therefore I can't stand the Cowboys, but I love NFL football and feel like I know alittle. Romo is not a gamer and if your not a gamer leave or get fired. Go Texans in Houston and GO Texans in Wimberley!!!

carter08
09-14-2011, 06:20 PM
they finally got a defense. And their division is way down. Only thing that can stop them this year would be a key injury.

you know, like the NFL's leading rusher from 2010 being out with a hamstring injury
or something

Cam
09-15-2011, 10:17 AM
Yeah....Wimberley might be pretty tough this year......:)

Old Tiger
09-15-2011, 12:19 PM
Remember when Arian ran for 240 against the Colts last year? Same story this year. Colts had no chance even with Manning. They would've score a bit, but the Texans wouldn't have slowed down like the they did leading 34-0 at half. Texans could have scored 50. And Peyton doesn't play defense. The Texans didn't have Arian in the first game THIS year...now did they?

Yes, true. But he's not their DC and the Colts D is atrocious. Texans could have scored more yesterday if they wanted to.When the Colts have the lead their D plays better because they can pin their ears back and just come after the opposing teams QB.

LHPfactory
09-15-2011, 12:30 PM
To early to tell in NFL if they are gonna be any good in the long haul

eagles_victory
09-15-2011, 12:41 PM
Texans owned in every aspect of the game. No matter their opponent, Houston has never dominated anyone like that. This is a turning point. Texans moved the ball at will. Scored at will. And hardly gave up a first down in the first half. Even if it was the Colts w/o Manning, I dont know how you couldnt be impressed and like what you saw.

Texans will demolish that division and get a first round bye. When Arian comes back, the offense will be as good as any in recent memory in the NFL. Defense will be incredibly improved, and the Texans special teams is one of the better ones in the NFL.

Poised for a breakout year. As good as any offense in recent memory... 07 Patriots on line 1... 09 Saints on line 2....

coach
09-15-2011, 12:44 PM
As good as any offense in recent memory... 07 Patriots on line 1... 09 Saints on line 2....

and coming in last...Mike Moses 7th grade B team

Old Tiger
09-15-2011, 12:46 PM
Best offenses in last 5 years IMO

07 Pats
09 Saints
11 Packers(especially considering injuries)

eagles_victory
09-15-2011, 12:57 PM
Best offenses in last 5 years IMO

07 Pats
09 Saints
11 Packers(especially considering injuries) 2011 Packers I mean they looked good against New Orleans but it is still early.

Old Tiger
09-15-2011, 01:40 PM
2011 Packers I mean they looked good against New Orleans but it is still early.I meant 10 my bad

Ruserious
09-15-2011, 02:05 PM
Looks like Foster will be back this Sunday and #12 Jones will start at one of the WR spots.