1 tsp. salt
1 cup of brown sugar
lemon juice
4 large eggs
1 cup of nuts
1 jug of Sinton66's homemade wine
2 cups of dried fruit

Sample the wine to check quality.
Take a large bowl and check the wine again!!
To be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink, Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon sugar. Beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the wine is still OK. Try anther cup...just in case. Turn off the mixerer thing. Break 2 legs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cups of dried fruit. Pick the frigging fruit off of the floor and try again. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the wine to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Who giveshz and shlit. Check the wine again!! Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or something..whatever you can find. Greash the over. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner.
Finally, throw the bowl throught the danged window.
Finish the wine!!
Cherry Mistmas!!!

Billy Boy
12-23-2002, 09:46 PM
Thanks Ranger Mom for the recipe I think I'll use wild turkey instead of the wine. eek! eek!

sinton66
12-23-2002, 09:56 PM
Wild Turkey works well too! :D :D :D

PPHSfan
12-23-2002, 10:57 PM
The "break two legs" part sounds kinda tough, but other than that, it sounds like fun. :D

callandraise
12-25-2002, 02:44 PM
The drunker I red this the longer I got.