PDA

View Full Version : Brown and McCoy named starters

Txbroadcaster
09-12-2011, 12:04 PM
We shall now see how the offense looks agianst UCLA..Ash listed as first team option..Gilbert third QB....I am still not sold on McCoy, he basically threw to first option every time, but I like them giving him a chance to see what he can do with a week's worth of game planning

LionFan72
09-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Can't be much worse than Gilberts fiasco. Young man is just unable to handle the mental angst of high profile football. Gilbert has a strong arm, but just needs to step to that next level. Wish him well, but am now ready for some McCoy-Shipley touchdowns. Good luck to the Horns!

Tejastrue
09-12-2011, 12:16 PM
McCoy to Shipley, Part Deux. Works great for the media hype. At least for now.:)

buff4ever
09-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Can't be much worse than Gilberts fiasco. Young man is just unable to handle the mental angst of high profile football. Gilbert has a strong arm, but just needs to step to that next level. Wish him well, but am now ready for some McCoy-Shipley touchdowns. Good luck to the Horns!

Not an immediate answer to horn troubles. That is a pipe dream, if you think that will win many this year. Maybe next year or year after.

jockcity33
09-12-2011, 03:02 PM
If I have to hear about the dad's being room-mates one more time I might have to shoot my self in the head. How is the fact that their dads were room-mates make them any better?

greendawg84
09-12-2011, 03:07 PM
CM had better perform or he will get booed outta there also.... hopefully he has thick skin and can handle the media hype that comes along with being the starter.

RoyceTTU
09-12-2011, 03:11 PM
CM had better perform or he will get booed outta there also.... hopefully he has thick skin and can handle the media hype that comes along with being the starter.

Something tells me he has been dealing with adverse situations his entire life :thinking:

hollywood
09-12-2011, 03:17 PM
If I have to hear about the dad's being room-mates one more time I might have to shoot my self in the head. How is the fact that their dads were room-mates make them any better?

chemistry

hollywood
09-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Something tells me he has been dealing with adverse situations his entire life :thinking:

yup!

50 yard line fan
09-12-2011, 04:35 PM
How come no one's talking about Brown? Who is he anyway? His name is in the thread title.

Old Tiger
09-12-2011, 04:36 PM
If I have to hear about the dad's being room-mates one more time I might have to shoot my self in the head. How is the fact that their dads were room-mates make them any better?No you will hear about there older brothers who were room mates.

Old Tiger
09-12-2011, 04:37 PM
How come no one's talking about Brown? Who is he anyway? His name is in the thread title.The RB who is 30 attempts for 154 yards and is averaging 5.1 ypc.

pirate4state
09-12-2011, 04:50 PM
How come no one's talking about Brown? Who is he anyway? His name is in the thread title. Malcolm Brown is a DUDE!! He was fun to watch in HS and it looks like he'll be fun to watch at the college level. Yay for a running game.

LIONS#1
09-12-2011, 04:52 PM
I would suggest a paint ball gun or air soft...you don't want to catch lead poisoning...Just sayin!!:crazy:

LIONS#1
09-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Malcolm Brown is a DUDE!! He was fun to watch in HS and it looks like he'll be fun to watch at the college level. Yay for a running game.
A Dude? Really?:cheerl:

JJWalker
09-12-2011, 05:30 PM
A Dude? Really?:cheerl:

Apparently, Brown abides. :)