PDA

View Full Version : Greenwood/Sweetwater Thursday night games split!!

Ranger Mom
09-11-2003, 09:51 PM
Greenwood 7th grade lost, GW 8th grade won, GW Freshman lost and GW JV won!!

I am looking forward to tomorrow night!!

Sweetwater Fans: I heard at the game tonight that Ya'll had already pre-sold 6,000 tickets!! Is that true?? How many people does that stadium seat?? Do I need to bring a lawn chair??

22Mustang
09-11-2003, 09:55 PM
Dang there is a pattern in the games. Well see if it keeps going. Well the Bowl should hold every body because you can sit in the end zones if we you need to.

mustang04
09-11-2003, 10:23 PM
yeah...we can seat alot.....about 5 years ago when Andrews played Stephenville in the 4A playoffs, we seated around 11,000 people

Ranger Mom
09-11-2003, 10:31 PM
I plan on leaving around 4:30 tomorrow afternoon, should put me in Sweetwater around 6:00. Hopefully being there 1.5 hrs. before kick-off will give me a better chance of getting a good seat.

I heard that someone tried to get a motel room in Sweetwater and they were all booked!! Since it's homecoming, are ya'll having alot of class reunions are something??

wildstangs
09-11-2003, 10:32 PM
Can't wait until tomorrow night. Gary Strickland on KTXS just did his picks and he has Sweetwater upsetting the Rangers by 1.

vet93
09-11-2003, 10:51 PM
Hey Rangermom...I just got back from the 8th grade game between Greenwood and Sweetwater (I have a nephew playing for GW). That 8th grade bunch has some talented kids. They have a huge line and a running back that might be an Audus clone. Watch that bunch closely...I think that they may accomplish something when they reach high school! By the way...I even choked out a couple of GO RANGERS! wink I feel like I have given over to the dark side, :D

Ranger Mom
09-11-2003, 10:57 PM
Het Vet93, who is your nephew?? That 8th grade bunch is talented. I have to give some credit to Dawson Wilber's dad, he coached both Dawson and Colton (I believe he is the QB still for 8th grade) in PeeWee football. The team Dawson was on in 4th - 6th grade went undefeated and won all three "Superbowls". They were the first team in GMFL (Greater Midland footbal league) to do that and in was repeated when Colton played 4th - 6th grade - 3 years undefeated. He teaches those boys to play some football!! Did you get the running backs name?? I can't remember who they had last year!

vet93
09-11-2003, 11:16 PM
Rangermom...I sent you a pm.

Ranger Mom:
Het Vet93, who is your nephew?? That 8th grade bunch is talented. I have to give some credit to Dawson Wilber's dad, he coached both Dawson and Colton (I believe he is the QB still for 8th grade) in PeeWee football. The team Dawson was on in 4th - 6th grade went undefeated and won all three "Superbowls". They were the first team in GMFL (Greater Midland footbal league) to do that and in was repeated when Colton played 4th - 6th grade - 3 years undefeated. He teaches those boys to play some football!! Did you get the running backs name?? I can't remember who they had last year!

Ranger Mom
09-11-2003, 11:25 PM
Back at ya, Vet93