PDA

View Full Version : Monahans Lost

M-town lobo fan
09-10-2011, 12:51 AM
Midland Christian 20
Monahans 15

No excuses seen it coming from the Sweetwater performance..We cant block,We cant complete a pass..Our best QB is probably our RB,Our best reciever is our fg kicker according to coach..We have a 6-5 WR and 6-2 TE that have yet to see the ball even attempted to be thrown there way...Hopefully will be back...

stang92
09-10-2011, 06:14 AM
seminole and ft stockton are lookin tough-are the loboes overated?

Old LB
09-10-2011, 06:18 AM
Midland Christian 20
Monahans 15

No excuses seen it coming from the Sweetwater performance..We cant block,We cant complete a pass..Our best QB is probably our RB,Our best reciever is our fg kicker according to coach..We have a 6-5 WR and 6-2 TE that have yet to see the ball even attempted to be thrown there way...Hopefully will be back...

Did you guys just play lights out against Snyder or what? Is Snyder not as good as everyone thinks?

M-town lobo fan
09-10-2011, 07:34 AM
Well to answer both questions..Like coach Owens said it doesnt matter how bad or good either team is when playing Snyder its always gonna be a 1-3 point game bc of the rivalary..And overrated YES!!! but doesnt mean Loboes are bad..Loboes are always good just some years better than others...They ranked us high because we had both our RB & FB back but we lost our whole O-line but 1,QB & 1# rec the TE Robledo that bailed us out almost out every 3rd & 4th down last year. So if you cant block you cant run..You cant Throw you cant run..It doesnt take chinese math for the Def-cord to figure out the Loboes ..They just stack the D-line let the qb beat them and make it a long night...

TheDOCTORdre
09-10-2011, 07:46 AM
how do you see Sweetwater fairing against MC? Can they at least keep it close?

ForeverALobo
09-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Well to answer both questions..Like coach Owens said it doesnt matter how bad or good either team is when playing Snyder its always gonna be a 1-3 point game bc of the rivalary..And overrated YES!!! but doesnt mean Loboes are bad..Loboes are always good just some years better than others...They ranked us high because we had both our RB & FB back but we lost our whole O-line but 1,QB & 1# rec the TE Robledo that bailed us out almost out every 3rd & 4th down last year. So if you cant block you cant run..You cant Throw you cant run..It doesnt take chinese math for the Def-cord to figure out the Loboes ..They just stack the D-line let the qb beat them and make it a long night...

You maybe the most ignorant person to post on the Downlow and that's saying something with some of the people who talk on here. I'm ashamed to see that you are a Monahans fan.

ccmom
09-10-2011, 01:31 PM
You maybe the most ignorant person to post on the Downlow and that's saying something with some of the people who talk on here. I'm ashamed to see that you are a Monahans fan.

Whoa! What did he say that was so bad? Looks like an honest, objective opinion to me. If you have a different opinion, why not just share it instead of name calling??

tex_male
09-10-2011, 01:56 PM
seminole and ft stockton are lookin tough-are the loboes overated?

I do not think Monahans was ever a top 10 team. I would say somewhere between 15 to 20 in State and maybe around 7 in region 1.

Seminole should be a good game. Monahans QB is finding his way around the field and should bring some balance back. Our Defense is doing great.

Fort Stockton hasn't shown anything on Offense their D seems to be holding their own right now.

tex_male
09-10-2011, 02:02 PM
After 3 Games

Monahans by Quarters 1st 3 - 2nd 17 – 3rd 0 – 4th 35 Total points 55
Opponent by Quarters 1st 6 – 2nd 14 – 3rd 13 – 4th 19 Total points 52

Rushing-Yards 129-702
Passing-Yards 15-42-2-198
First downs 40

Allowed Rushing-Yards 101-415
Allowed Passing-Yards 18-36-2-199
Allowed first downs 26

Tin Cup
09-10-2011, 02:08 PM
Whoa! What did he say that was so bad? Looks like an honest, objective opinion to me. If you have a different opinion, why not just share it instead of name calling??

People don't like the truth. Monahans style is very predictable. It relies on execution and winning each down, not homeruns.

M-town lobo fan
09-13-2011, 05:50 PM

Like Tin Cup said you dont like to hear the truth...

garciap77
09-13-2011, 09:07 PM

Oh Sh$$! LOL http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/yougogirl.gif I'm glad you are on our team! http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/well_done.gif

huntingbig8
09-16-2011, 02:57 PM
Wow, Foreveralobo acts like he's from Graham or Brownwood. Neither can be honest an admit when they are overrated..Don't let your emotions control you so much that you ignore the truth. enjoyed the honesty.