PDA

View Full Version : Columbia - LG

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Sloppy game so far. Necks tried a fake punt and fumbled on their own 25.

defensive game so far. 30 yd fg try for LG is blocked. Still 0-0. End of 1.

trojandad
09-09-2011, 07:46 PM
wow.....

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2011, 07:47 PM
72 yard td. Floyd Bess. 7-0 Columbia. 11:06 2nd qt.

Roughneck93
09-09-2011, 07:49 PM
72 yard td. Floyd Bess. 7-0 Columbia. 11:06 2nd qt.

He was due! Great run!

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2011, 07:53 PM
72 yard td. Floyd Bess. 7-0 Columbia. 11:06 2nd qt. treylon johnican just got his 2nd INT of the night and 3rd of the year. Necks now have 7 ints in less than 2.5 games.

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Columbia starting QB out of the game with an injury. Was hit hard after he ran on a busted play.

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Bad snap backs the necks up 20 yards. 42 yd fg attempt is good. 10-0 Columbia. 3:42 2nd qt.

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Bad snap backs the necks up 20 yards. 42 yd fg attempt is good. 10-0 Columbia. 3:42 2nd qt. 60 yd punt return td but holding is going to bring it back. Bummer. Necks are finally getting it going.

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2011, 08:20 PM
10-0 half. Columbia QB back in the game though. Necks having trouble with penalties and bad snaps. Playing GREAT D. I think LG has 2 first downs.

Necks moving the ball decently but LG has a HUGE d line. Necks will get their act together in the 2nd half hopefully.

Roughneck93
09-09-2011, 08:21 PM
60 yd punt return td but holding is going to bring it back. Bummer. Necks are finally getting it going.

Sloppy game so far.

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Sloppy game so far. necks block a punt. Return it for a td. Bad snap screws up the PAT. 16-0 Columbia. 8:29 3rd qt.

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2011, 08:57 PM
Necks force a fumble. Columbia scores 5 plays later. Td Sean Flannel. 22-0 Columbia. 2 pt try no good. 5:56 3rd qt.

Roughneck93
09-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Defense looks great tonite! LG can't get anything going.

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Defense looks great tonite! LG can't get anything going. necks just scored a 90 yard defensive td that was overruled because of forward progress. Smh. 2 plays later necks force another fumble. Necks ball this time. :)

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2011, 09:15 PM
65 yard fumble return td. 29-0 Columbia. 11:39 4th qt.

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2011, 09:42 PM
65 yard fumble return td. 29-0 Columbia. 11:39 4th qt. 29-0 Columbia wins it.

Offense didn't look too good but man we've got a defense.

LG has monstrous lines. Just ridiculous how much size they have.

Pretty good effort all around.

Roughneck93
09-09-2011, 10:07 PM
29-0 Columbia wins it.

Yeah LG had some huge lines. Their offense just made too many mistakes. Their D was good, kept our offense in check.

hookandladder
09-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Yeah LG had some huge lines. Their offense just made too many mistakes. Their D was good, kept our offense in check.

With all the talent Columbia had tonight our D played great again, our new offense is in the tank. When we went to the spread we moved the ball very well, I do not care how big you are up front when you can not block it does you no good. I think we need to take a serious look at our offense, this running game is just not working. We have the players to throw the ball , our D will keep us in games this year so we just need to fiquire this out. Congrats to Columbia , I see you guys coming out of Region 4. Good Luck.

Pudlugger
09-09-2011, 10:31 PM
29-0 Columbia wins it.

Well like they size size doesn't matter. Heck, Chas Bono is a big guy too.

Congratulations to the Roughnecks. Your defense just played an outstanding game with two picks, a blocked punt for a td and about 6 forced fumbles. How can you compete against that? Good luck the rest of the way.

Saggy Aggie
09-09-2011, 10:31 PM
With all the talent Columbia had tonight our D played great again, our new offense is in the tank. When we went to the spread we moved the ball very well, I do not care how big you are up front when you can not block it does you no good. I think we need to take a serious look at our offense, this running game is just not working. We have the players to throw the ball , our D will keep us in games this year so we just need to fiquire this out. Congrats to Columbia , I see you guys coming out of Region 4. Good Luck.LG def has the talent to do some things if they can eliminate some mistakes on offense. The LG defense is awesome. Stuffed our run game all night. Columbia had a few extra problems with our passing game. QB never looked the same after he got shaken up. Good luck to the leopards the rest of the way. I'll be pulling for you guys from here on out.

Roughneck93
09-09-2011, 10:37 PM
With all the talent Columbia had tonight our D played great again, our new offense is in the tank. When we went to the spread we moved the ball very well, I do not care how big you are up front when you can not block it does you no good. I think we need to take a serious look at our offense, this running game is just not working. We have the players to throw the ball , our D will keep us in games this year so we just need to fiquire this out. Congrats to Columbia , I see you guys coming out of Region 4. Good Luck.

Appreciate it sir. I agree, your offense needs to open it up. Seemed like they moved the ball when they did throw. Y'alls D is there, we really struggled tonight. Good luck the rest of the season.

trojandad
09-09-2011, 11:00 PM
LG def has the talent to do some things if they can eliminate some mistakes on offense. The LG defense is awesome. Stuffed our run game all night. Columbia had a few extra problems with our passing game. QB never looked the same after he got shaken up. Good luck to the leopards the rest of the way. I'll be pulling for you guys from here on out.

well first, congrats to columbia, obviously the better team tonight.....

pud, your offense hasnt been on track this year this year, but you guys can take heart in keeping wc to fewer points than lockhart, who has shown themselves to not be the team wc is offensively.....it looks like you guys are improving, even if it hurts while it shows up slowly.....head up, big guy....

hookandladder
09-09-2011, 11:17 PM
Appreciate it sir. I agree, your offense needs to open it up. Seemed like they moved the ball when they did throw. Y'alls D is there, we really struggled tonight. Good luck the rest of the season.

Do not know the stats for the game tonight however they will be somewhat misleading, we are trying to go from a spread team to a running team and you would have never thought it would be harder to go to a running team from a spread team. I know that sounds confusing but it is very frustrating to struggle so hard on offense when we were successful in the spread last year.

Pudlugger
09-09-2011, 11:28 PM
well first, congrats to columbia, obviously the better team tonight.....

pud, your offense hasnt been on track this year this year, but you guys can take heart in keeping wc to fewer points than lockhart, who has shown themselves to not be the team wc is offensively.....it looks like you guys are improving, even if it hurts while it shows up slowly.....head up, big guy....

Thanks TD, we're not as bad as we were but we're still bad. If our running backs will take off the oven mitts maybe we will be able to hold onto the football:crying: Really, there is not enough lipstick in Neiman Marcus to make this pig look good. Best hope is the coaches get back down to basics and straighten things out fast because our schedule is going to show no mercy from here on out.